Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7210 7211 [7212] 7213 7214 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14458282 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #108165 on: August 23, 2016, 08:09:24 am »

honestly i hated fallout 4's stock ui far more than skyrim's. who thought it was a good idea to cram all fo the inventory data in a tiny part of the actual available screen space?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108166 on: August 23, 2016, 08:15:22 am »

honestly i hated fallout 4's stock ui far more than skyrim's. who thought it was a good idea to cram all fo the inventory data in a tiny part of the actual available screen space?

In all fairness though... Fallout 4's UI was bad on consoles as well :P

It just didn't suffer as much as Skyrim did for being on both consoles and PC.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #108167 on: August 23, 2016, 08:52:38 am »

Three people in a row told me that they wish something bad happened to their regular doctor so that they could keep coming to me instead.

Mind you, I'm grateful, but it was a rather bizarre compliment.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #108168 on: August 23, 2016, 08:54:30 am »

It's that Spanish allure, I bet ;)
Love, scriver~

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #108169 on: August 23, 2016, 09:03:16 am »

Joy2key and its various equivalents means everything has controller support. Also looks like there's at least one mod that does something with it, so eh.

... not entirely sure why you'd want to play it with one (besides some kind of wrist injury or somethin', I guess), but to each their own. Have actually played elder scrolls games on both controller and M&K and there's not really much comparison which is easier to use (it's not the controller) :P
Because I'm used to playing it on controller from the roughly million hours I spent playing it on 360?
Seriously, there was a time period where a friend online played for the first time, and EVERY CHARACTER HE APPROACHED I WOULD TELL HIM THEIR LINES BEFORE THEY SAID THEM.
THAT is how much I played Oblivion on console.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #108170 on: August 23, 2016, 09:44:35 am »

You poor, modless soul. You really should give getting used to the M&K a shot (or work out a joy2key setup or somethin'), just so you can have the real elder scrolls experience (i.e. modded to hell and back :P). Also nehrim. Nehrim's pretty neat.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108171 on: August 23, 2016, 10:15:29 am »

What he said. Just because you've been a heathen all your life doesn't mean you cannot repent and seek redemption.

In other news:
Playing DA; Inquisition- finding the Romance options to be equal parts limited and shit.
Ahem:
There are Nine companions, three of each class.
Of those, only one warrior, mage and rogue are female. Which is an awful under-representation to start with, as I am trying to bone one of them.
Rogue Female is lesbian, Mage female is uninterested, so the only person left is warrior female who is, unfortunately for my playthrough, really pious.

So the only option I've got left is to get with an advisor which is really just analogous to throwing in the towel.

It's either that or get with the manmage, who whilst being an absolutely fantastic character ain't my bucket o' biscuits, or the pansexual qunari, who carries the same objections plus horns.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108172 on: August 23, 2016, 11:01:22 am »

What he said. Just because you've been a heathen all your life doesn't mean you cannot repent and seek redemption.

In other news:
Playing DA; Inquisition- finding the Romance options to be equal parts limited and shit.
Ahem:
There are Nine companions, three of each class.
Of those, only one warrior, mage and rogue are female. Which is an awful under-representation to start with, as I am trying to bone one of them.
Rogue Female is lesbian, Mage female is uninterested, so the only person left is warrior female who is, unfortunately for my playthrough, really pious.

So the only option I've got left is to get with an advisor which is really just analogous to throwing in the towel.

It's either that or get with the manmage, who whilst being an absolutely fantastic character ain't my bucket o' biscuits, or the pansexual qunari, who carries the same objections plus horns.
Welcome to glorious new era of Bioware political corectness, where heterosexuality is a minority.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108173 on: August 23, 2016, 11:04:21 am »

Yes at this point I would have gone for the Bull's crossdressing lieutenant, were that romance even possible.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #108174 on: August 23, 2016, 11:28:07 am »

Giving Smite a shot, I hadn't realised how much I enjoy Dark Souls's gritty combat and logical outfits for both genders. Now I just find this kind of cartoony style boring and lazy. Alas.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108175 on: August 23, 2016, 11:44:18 am »

Just go for Bull. When in doubt, Bull.
Black lives matter.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108176 on: August 23, 2016, 11:50:21 am »

Ugh, computer changes Firefox typeface for no reason. Typical...

*Begins trying as many options as possible before resorting to turning it off and on again.*
One wheel short of a wagon

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108177 on: August 23, 2016, 11:52:41 am »

Just go for Bull. When in doubt, Bull.
Yes but when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108178 on: August 23, 2016, 12:59:26 pm »

Yes but when you mess with the Bull, you get the completely subjectively best romance in the game.
Black lives matter.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #108179 on: August 23, 2016, 01:12:42 pm »

And what happens when you mess with the candiru fish?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 7210 7211 [7212] 7213 7214 ... 11040