Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7074 7075 [7076] 7077 7078 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14474511 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #106125 on: July 17, 2016, 01:54:51 am »

Oh, not even an intentional one. Didn't quite mean it that way. S'just one of the ways negative ideation can wrap itself around itself. Probably a better word for it, but it's two in the morning and yeah.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #106126 on: July 17, 2016, 02:14:35 am »

"Before My Body Is Dry", Ryuko's theme from Kill la Kill and all-around awesome song, has a rap break for some reason.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #106127 on: July 17, 2016, 03:05:36 am »

validation is not what i seek
Have you tried talking to a JP?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106128 on: July 17, 2016, 05:30:21 am »

I actually remember a "Balance mod" for final fantasy tactics I have... The Oracle who was just wretched before (well outside a few moves) was suddenly amazing! Which is good because the game replaces the Oracle with a Super Oracle anyhow (who is the Oracle in everyway except better).
Beowulf is a magic knight variant of the Oracle, if I recall. He actually pulls a decent hit rate on his sword attacks.

Pretty sure the accuracy rate of Oracle spells are based on a calculation of the user's and target's Faith stats(higher on both = higher hit%)... and I think it was the Oracle that gets both the Faith and Innocence spells. I never really bothered using the Oracle except as a prerequisite for other jobs, though. I don't remember their ability list off-hand, but I do remember one of their shticks was they were one of the only jobs that can wield the 2-tile-range sticks.

Still have fond memories of that game. One of the weirdest bits was going bare-chested against Meliadoul, and stealing her sword and perfume.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #106129 on: July 17, 2016, 06:44:44 am »

I actually remember a "Balance mod" for final fantasy tactics I have... The Oracle who was just wretched before (well outside a few moves) was suddenly amazing! Which is good because the game replaces the Oracle with a Super Oracle anyhow (who is the Oracle in everyway except better).
Beowulf is a magic knight variant of the Oracle, if I recall. He actually pulls a decent hit rate on his sword attacks.

Pretty sure the accuracy rate of Oracle spells are based on a calculation of the user's and target's Faith stats(higher on both = higher hit%)... and I think it was the Oracle that gets both the Faith and Innocence spells. I never really bothered using the Oracle except as a prerequisite for other jobs, though. I don't remember their ability list off-hand, but I do remember one of their shticks was they were one of the only jobs that can wield the 2-tile-range sticks.

The primary purpose of the Oracle was to inflict negative statuses in a game where negative statuses kind of sucked. The only real use of any Oracle abilities is to Calculate Faith to the entire board before hitting it with a Holy or -Aga spell that your entire team absorbs. The Oracle was one of only 3 classes that were essentially useless to max out in that game.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #106130 on: July 17, 2016, 06:57:34 am »

Profile, Modify Profile, Change Current Theme.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #106131 on: July 17, 2016, 06:59:45 am »

Ok, how the fuck do you change to darkling???
Click 'Profile' in the top bar, then 'Look and Layout' to the left, then '(change)' as the first option in the list.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #106132 on: July 17, 2016, 07:47:57 am »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #106133 on: July 17, 2016, 09:31:30 am »

Mom almost bought (accidentally) the suppository version of the laxatives I have to take before my colonoscopy. No thanks mom, I have enough things getting put in there already.

Still have fond memories of that game [Final Fantasy Tactics]
Personally I could never get into it. Its one of those games that I REALLY wanted to like, and seemed like I SHOULD like it, but for some reason literally everything I did ended in failure. I actually CHEATED in that game and STILL couldn't get past the fight where blonde traitor dude Aldus? or whatever his name is jumps you with like 20 archers and shit.
I mean how the fuck do you enjoy a game when you can't even win with CHEATS?

MOAR WTF: seriously, why is Bay12 making it so hard to highlight things for deletion all of a sudden? Anywhere else I can highlight things with utter fucking precision but for the last month or so the highlighting breaks every 2 seconds and refuses to stick.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #106134 on: July 17, 2016, 09:52:21 am »

Calm down BFEL :O
...When you mean highlighting things, do you mean where you hold down the mouse/select button and include lines of text? It may be something with your hardware there rather than B12 because I can highlight all these very well. (eg Ctrl+a // shift + arrowkeys // mouse select // laptop scrollpad select).

Unless I misunderstand something?

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106135 on: July 17, 2016, 09:55:32 am »

MOAR WTF: seriously, why is Bay12 making it so hard to highlight things for deletion all of a sudden? Anywhere else I can highlight things with utter fucking precision but for the last month or so the highlighting breaks every 2 seconds and refuses to stick.
Are you deleting a post?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #106136 on: July 17, 2016, 10:07:27 am »

Yeeaaaah bfel that's not B12. Cache clear would be a good start, probably check to see if any weird processes are running, maybe run anti-virus/malware. See if it's doing it on a different browser, too. Usual stuff.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106137 on: July 17, 2016, 10:33:59 am »

Yeeaaaah bfel that's not B12. Cache clear would be a good start, probably check to see if any weird processes are running, maybe run anti-virus/malware. See if it's doing it on a different browser, too. Usual stuff.
This.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #106138 on: July 17, 2016, 11:50:37 am »

Bugs are a common problem during the late summer months, open your chassis and check if anything is nesting there.
Love, scriver~

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #106139 on: July 17, 2016, 12:39:31 pm »

I got tapeworms, does that count as a bug?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 7074 7075 [7076] 7077 7078 ... 11037