Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7060 7061 [7062] 7063 7064 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14474518 times)

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #105915 on: July 13, 2016, 03:06:27 pm »

To me, it looks like a spooky ghost with huge long arms. It even has a mouth.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105916 on: July 13, 2016, 04:17:43 pm »

Friend of mine moved to London, says she gets harassed a lot. Things like being stopped in the street by random guys saying "I like your mouth, it'd look better on my c*ck".
Which is WTF. Screw you London.
More WTF is that I had a kneejerk reaction taking me straight to (impotent) malevolence.
I don't normally chivalry. Frankly, I regard white-knighting as another form of sexism.
So I'm trying to puzzle this one out. There certainly isn't a romantic angle, and a lust-crush probably wouldn't result in that kind of reaction.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #105917 on: July 13, 2016, 04:20:49 pm »

Every friend I have that has been to London has told me "oh lol the city looks nice but the people are trash". To this day nobody has tried to convince me of the contrary.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105918 on: July 13, 2016, 04:31:17 pm »

Friend of mine moved to London, says she gets harassed a lot. Things like being stopped in the street by random guys saying "I like your mouth, it'd look better on my c*ck".
Which is WTF. Screw you London.
More WTF is that I had a kneejerk reaction taking me straight to (impotent) malevolence.
I don't normally chivalry. Frankly, I regard white-knighting as another form of sexism.
So I'm trying to puzzle this one out. There certainly isn't a romantic angle, and a lust-crush probably wouldn't result in that kind of reaction.
I mean, she's your friend? And sexual harrassment is not a nice thing to do? So people who do un-nice things to your friends annoy you?
I mean, look at it that way. If a male friend of yours was constantly sexually harrassed by random chavs, you would also be somewhat pissed on his behalf, right? Because, I mean, WTF, random chavs?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105919 on: July 13, 2016, 04:44:19 pm »

Aye.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #105920 on: July 13, 2016, 04:45:34 pm »

Damn. Sonlirain got banned. O.o
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105921 on: July 13, 2016, 04:50:12 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105922 on: July 13, 2016, 05:02:31 pm »

Damn. Sonlirain got banned. O.o
Mm? I can think of more than just Sonli who were involved in that mess...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #105923 on: July 13, 2016, 05:07:49 pm »

Let's not bring this back up please, it was a shitstorm the first time, saying who you think should be banned instead isn't going to make it better, is it?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105924 on: July 13, 2016, 05:08:49 pm »

I agree with hector.
Sigtext

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105925 on: July 13, 2016, 05:14:28 pm »

Fine then, for the sake of relative peace in the thread.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #105926 on: July 13, 2016, 05:28:21 pm »

I've been to London for something other than a quick pass through a grand total of three times. Never seen anything like that while I was there, but I highly suspect it depends WHERE in London you are.
Pretty much, every 100m is practically its own London

Every friend I have that has been to London has told me "oh lol the city looks nice but the people are trash". To this day nobody has tried to convince me of the contrary.
I think it's more the people are quality, the city planning horrifying and what in the fuck is the shard supposed to be :P

Fine then, for the sake of relative peace in the thread.
chiki briki accord of peace

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #105927 on: July 13, 2016, 05:33:22 pm »

Looks like stuff happened while I was asleep.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #105928 on: July 13, 2016, 05:34:13 pm »

Racist url strikes again.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #105929 on: July 13, 2016, 05:36:47 pm »

Nahnahnah nothing happened. No racist urls, just generally quite abrasive. I shall miss the frankness, though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 7060 7061 [7062] 7063 7064 ... 11037