Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6992 6993 [6994] 6995 6996 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14441051 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #104895 on: June 25, 2016, 10:49:09 am »

E: Oh gods, the crouching animation. Have a still: It wiggles. It's a cat-about-to-pounce animation. Damnit game, I needed those teeth.
I was already mostly sold on the game anyway, that sorta cinched it.
Ah... well, if you are, small correction -- that's actually from momodora 4.  Reverie something or other. Haven't actually played 3, though it's almost certainly still pretty good, as all of the momodora games largely are. Reverie is... well, you can definitely tell there's a Souls influence. Good stuff, decently brutal, certainly some pretty whacked out bosses. Just... fair warning if work safeness is a concern. The second boss has you engage in deadly combat with a screen-sized zombie woman's cleavage. There's no euphemism there. You literally attack her tits while she tries to kill you.

It is a recurring boss, too. Think just a second time, but... yeah.

Game's overall been a damn slick metroidvania type, though. Seem to be about half to two-thirds of the way through, and it has not disappointed pretty much ever, yet. About the only questionably out there point has been that one boss, heh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104896 on: June 25, 2016, 02:09:24 pm »

It is SFW, but why anyone would ever want to look at it is beyond my comprehension.
to fear freud
I read that as "to bear freud," as in to bear fruit. Sigmund's mother is really the only person we can say bore freud, though.
freud found many people boring
Indeed, as long as his bone structure is still intact, a person could feasibly bore Freud even today.

Edit: off-topic, was listening to a PT friend talking about "putting in 110%", which has alwats struck me as odd.
I feel like outputting even 90% of your capability would require drugs/voodoomonktrances and have drastic effects on your life expectancy.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:41:43 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #104897 on: June 25, 2016, 03:19:40 pm »

Well, you can put in 110%. But someone else has to only give in 90% to compensate.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104898 on: June 25, 2016, 04:25:00 pm »

Squick ahead:
Feeling like I have a bad stomach flu today. All day, I've felt like I was going to projectile fire my breakfast and lunch(which I hadn't even eaten yet!) from either side of the digestive system. And yet, all attempts to actually do so resulted in absolutely nothing.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104899 on: June 25, 2016, 04:27:21 pm »

:(

Hope you feel better.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104900 on: June 25, 2016, 04:35:41 pm »

You can put in 110% if you being in an unpaid friend to do 90% while you do 20%.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #104901 on: June 25, 2016, 07:08:28 pm »

So in order to give 110% you have to start the work yourself, then fuck a friend while they do the rest? And then you refuse to pay them because prostitution is illegal.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104902 on: June 25, 2016, 07:34:24 pm »

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #104903 on: June 25, 2016, 09:27:49 pm »

I was watching Canadian football, and for some reason I can't fathom, the Edmonton coach called a timeout with one second left when it looked like Ottawa were about to lose the game being unable to set themselves up to kick the tying FG.

Edmonton lost in OT. Like... are Canadians just really that nice they're willing to lose a game in order to be polite, or am I missing something? (quite unfamiliar with CFL)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #104904 on: June 25, 2016, 11:03:28 pm »

Oh hey a spambot. It's been way too long since we've had one of those.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #104905 on: June 25, 2016, 11:08:04 pm »

It's a remarkably interesting spambot, I've learnt a lot about a variety of topics from it already.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #104906 on: June 25, 2016, 11:12:41 pm »

Aaand it's gone. Rest in peace.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104907 on: June 25, 2016, 11:16:00 pm »

I missed one of my brethrennot at all related spambots?  Darn.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104908 on: June 25, 2016, 11:17:17 pm »

I missed one of my brethrennot at all related spambots?  Darn.

In other news, you just hit 30000 posts.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #104909 on: June 25, 2016, 11:18:59 pm »

Ye gods and little fishes
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 6992 6993 [6994] 6995 6996 ... 11040