Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6941 6942 [6943] 6944 6945 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14471978 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #104130 on: June 13, 2016, 01:43:04 pm »

Why is there such a massive window in the door?
Maybe they forgot to put the window in a wall.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104131 on: June 13, 2016, 01:45:59 pm »

Seriously though, even in goddamn D&D dragons are infamous for shapechanging just to get some sweet interspecies action.
Which essentialy means we should arrest dragons for beastiality.
Dunno. This is mostly theoretical because so far humans are the only sentient race we know but what if somehow 2 sentient metropolitan species exolved on earth at the same time?
Let's say humans and anthropomorphic foxes. Both using tools and capable of learning and speaking english heck even assimilating one another.
Would having sex with a sentient being that belongs to an entirely different race be counted as beastiality in the same lines as a drunken hick shagging a cow in his barn?

I'm quite sure something like that would warrant creating a different word for it even if it had highly negative connotations.

That's not a dragon, that's a dog with wings.
It's a naughty dragon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:48:12 pm by Sonlirain »
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #104132 on: June 13, 2016, 01:47:13 pm »

Simurgh, strictly.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104133 on: June 13, 2016, 02:00:57 pm »

Seriously though, even in goddamn D&D dragons are infamous for shapechanging just to get some sweet interspecies action.
Dunno. This is mostly theoretical because so far humans are the only sentient race we know but what if somehow 2 sentient metropolitan species exolved on earth at the same time?
Let's say humans and anthropomorphic foxes. Both using tools and capable of learning and speaking english heck even assimilating one another.
Would having sex with a sentient being that belongs to an entirely different race be counted as beastiality in the same lines as a drunken hick shagging a cow in his barn?

I'm quite sure something like that would warrant creating a different word for it even if it had highly negative connotations.

WELL, such a society would prob have developed very different ideas in regards to such things then we have, since there's no other intelligent species on earth. Maybe it'd be treated kinda like interracial and homosexual relationships, since it would prob not result in children and prob be seen as out of the norm.

We'll find out in the future when people live as computer-linked brains controlling customized bodies remotely :v
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104134 on: June 13, 2016, 02:33:16 pm »

world
That would be "furfags" then :P
Self promotion below.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #104135 on: June 13, 2016, 02:38:51 pm »

Only on tuesday and two twenty shots of tequila.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104136 on: June 13, 2016, 02:46:30 pm »

world
That would be "furfags" then :P
Exactly
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Where can I apply to get muh power armor and go around punching down bedroom walls?
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #104137 on: June 13, 2016, 02:47:06 pm »

I just heard a guy call into radio claiming that evidence supports the heart storing feelings, ancient Greeks-style, on the basis that 'it contains a lot of neurons and and nerve connections'.

TIL: my skin is sentient.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #104138 on: June 13, 2016, 02:55:36 pm »

Got out of school today. Well, I still have a couple state exams over the next two weeks, but otherwise I'm finished with my penultimate year.

Usually this is a happy day, but this time it feels bittersweet. Three or four of my friends (albeit one I haven't seen in a good 2 years) are graduating and I doubt I'll see them again. I still haven't talked to that girl, although due to circumstances it'll be way less awkward to try and start a conversation come September. It doesn't even feel quite right that I'm giving up school, I've gotten so used to the day-to-day rhythm.

But hey, three months off school.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104139 on: June 13, 2016, 02:58:46 pm »

I still haven't talked to that girl.

"summer fling"
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #104140 on: June 13, 2016, 03:04:05 pm »

No, I mean as in "I have literally never spoken to her".
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104141 on: June 13, 2016, 03:07:47 pm »

Self promotion below.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #104142 on: June 13, 2016, 03:18:44 pm »

He forgot to mention pork is haram and Germany world cup smashing Argentina

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104143 on: June 13, 2016, 03:48:36 pm »

It's a naughty dragon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In my mind, if it has human like intellegence, is able to willingly give concent, and is of 'mature' age, it's probably alright.

If peoplease will approve of it, who knows.  For the longest time, it was too unusual to be with humans that happened to be a different color.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104144 on: June 13, 2016, 03:51:59 pm »

In my mind, if it has human like intellegence, is able to willingly give concent, and is of 'mature' age, it's probably alright.

Wait, only old people? Disturbing.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive
Pages: 1 ... 6941 6942 [6943] 6944 6945 ... 11037