Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6914 6915 [6916] 6917 6918 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14470867 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #103725 on: June 06, 2016, 03:54:48 pm »

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #103726 on: June 06, 2016, 04:07:03 pm »

Who made this

why
tbh when i first saw this gif i didn't know the context and i actually thought somebody was flooding a concert hall with bees

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #103727 on: June 06, 2016, 04:42:41 pm »

Today I learned that "quiet" in fan related advertising speak apparently means "can hear it clearly through a thick closed wooden door". On the lowest setting.

The fan I'm replacing is literally breaking down with parts of the motor rattling about, and it's still makes less of a racket than this new'un.

Return policy in t-minus... some amount of time. Still, c'mon now. There's puffery and then there's a hurricane fan's little cousin trying to claim ninja status. This 'ere's the latter.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103728 on: June 06, 2016, 06:15:42 pm »

Lucky you. I have a R9 380 and when i have a game more demanding than tetris on (like saints row 3 for example) it quickly turns into a lawnmower.
Clearly hearable from a room over.
And i'm jsut happy i use headphones or i'd have to set my speakers to "incapacitate" to even hear the damn game.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #103729 on: June 06, 2016, 06:19:42 pm »

Apparently my old forum game was mentioned two years ago by escaped lurker as a good example for pixel ISG environment. Despite it being, y'know, me being a lazy tool.
It doesn't look like you were being a lazy tool from what I saw of it.
I guess, it's just sort of weird when people acknowledge my existence, I suppose?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103730 on: June 06, 2016, 06:39:12 pm »

Why would it be weird?  You're awesome.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #103731 on: June 06, 2016, 06:49:11 pm »

Lucky you. I have a R9 380 and when i have a game more demanding than tetris on (like saints row 3 for example) it quickly turns into a lawnmower.
Clearly hearable from a room over.
And i'm jsut happy i use headphones or i'd have to set my speakers to "incapacitate" to even hear the damn game.
Ah... standing fan, not computer fan, heh. The room I'm in hovers, like... something around three or four degrees hotter than the rest of the house, for some ungodly reason.

Mind you, the fan is pointed at the laptop, too, both because of the laptop and because I'm behind the laptop, so it's sorta' halfway doubling as a computer fan, but... yeah.

In any case, the last few days that have been dedicated to a cavalcade of domestic incredulity seems to finally be coming to a close*. New new fan is... quiet enough, if still louder than the old one (which is really bloody weird, 'cause that old one** came from like one of those out of the way surplus goods shop and cost like six bucks less to boot, but anyway), clothes are finally goddamn clean, and only a few more miscellaneous to deal with before I can wait a day or two before fixing the disaster area my room has become over the period in question.

*nomurphynomurphynomurphynomurphyohnonexistentgodsnomurphy
**Holmes tower fans are apparently the way to go for longevity (~2, 2.5 years of basically 100% uptime before meaningful malfunction), effectiveness, and noise pollution (very quiet!). When this latest one breaks I'm definitely going to be replacing it with one, even if it costs a bit mroe.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #103732 on: June 06, 2016, 06:51:52 pm »

Why would it be weird?  You're awesome.
Pft.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103733 on: June 06, 2016, 06:53:38 pm »

Ok, I got a treat for anyone with meager knowledge of engineering/technology in general/logistics/common sense.

First, watch this.

Then watch this.

Then THIS.

THEN you watch THIS

THEN YOU WATCH THIIIIIIS

Then you die from laughter induced aneurysm.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #103735 on: June 06, 2016, 08:00:56 pm »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-muslim-judge-could-biased-000000344.html

Jesus, if anybody else said half the stuff this Trump guy does that'd be the end. Somehow he seems to feed off completely illogical stuff. This judge hasn't done anything wrong and is somehow getting blasted for no reason. I'm kind of amazed Trump is just taking this to new lows of insanity and somehow he's kinda winning while calling it "common sense."

I ... I have no idea how he could ever strategically expect the Hispanic vote after the comment he made about "rapists" from Mexico, and now this? I am honestly not sure of the right words to describe this. I pray to God that if this guy gets elected; he doesn't dare talk to Putin or the Chinese this way, because that's not going to end well for anybody.
He noted that a judge might take offense to his ideas/policies and be less then impartial because of his religion. How is this some horrid thing? While I would certainly hope that judges have a higher standard then that, they aren't beyond reproach.

And the reason Trump noted/believes this judge might be partial is because the judge basically sided with one person (who had sent emails to Trump in the past contradicting the thing they're trying to get him charged with) over a large collection of satisfied people who testified on Trump's behalf.
I.E. there's kinda a REASON for him to think maybe this guy has a bit of a grudge.

Also, while I can't speak for the Chinese, everything I've read about Putin suggests he would respect and respond well to Trump's less then diplomatic approach to things. Couldn't really show any less respect then he has for Obama's empty ass threats anyway.
Yeah well, pretty much every Muslim tried for anything in this country has had a Christian or non-religious judge by the weight of statistics.  They don't complain, and Trump wouldn't get away with complaining either if he hadn't taken some kind of vaccine against bad press.

Also... are you seriously defending Trump U?  Its a scam.  Its not even accredited, and long before the current lawsuit it was sued by a fricken state government organization for misrepresenting itself by using the word "University" in its name.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103736 on: June 06, 2016, 08:12:05 pm »

Ok so the first one was weird but i can actually imagine it working name maybe even being successful due to the novelty alone.

The second one is... KINDA reasonable. Like a panic room... I sure wouldn't like it malfunctioning and cutting my arm off tho...

The third one is pure hurr durr retardation... and i started getting asian ads for whatever crazy reason...
Also sorting shit just to dump it into one conveyor because fuck you.

The 4'th... metal rotary blades. That's some metal gear solid shit right there. Would love to have rotary blades in my veins inserted... somehow into my vein.

And 5... they are trolling right? What is this even. If that truck transformed into optimus prime i'd be less surprised.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 08:31:29 pm by Sonlirain »
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #103737 on: June 06, 2016, 09:16:36 pm »

Ok, I got a treat for anyone with meager knowledge of engineering/technology in general/logistics/common sense.

First, watch this.

Then watch this.

Then THIS.

THEN you watch THIS

THEN YOU WATCH THIIIIIIS

Oh for gods' sake.

pfhahahahahahaha
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103738 on: June 06, 2016, 09:30:06 pm »

First, watch this.

Then watch this.

Then THIS.

THEN you watch THIS

THEN YOU WATCH THIIIIIIS

Oh for gods' sake.

pfhahahahahahaha
no one suspects the fruit truck --> quadcopter

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #103739 on: June 06, 2016, 09:41:46 pm »

NO ONE
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com
Pages: 1 ... 6914 6915 [6916] 6917 6918 ... 11037