Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6813 6814 [6815] 6816 6817 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14449025 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #102210 on: May 14, 2016, 02:53:57 pm »

420praiseit4lyfe
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102212 on: May 14, 2016, 03:24:23 pm »

Halo got boring when 3 came out.  The flood getting xenomorphy-doomy and a powerup to make you bloody invincible saw to that.
I personally liked 3, but it actually had a bunch of Marathon fan-service in it.  All those terminals with "L" and "D"...

On that note... 
MC was the guy who grabbed a rocket mid-flight and flung it back at the attack chopper that shot it off.
I have no idea what you're referring to, so I assume it's a Halo 4 or 5 thing.  Which is cool and all but it's not Bungie so it's not cool at all.
(seriously, I couldn't find it via Google search.  And it really doesn't match my understanding of MC's abilities.  He arguably has wired reflexes, but grabbing a rocket like that?  It's not like he's never faced a rocket before, or a needler shot.

Oh maybe it happened in one of the canon books, in which case I apologize.  His powers are both stronger and weaker in the novels.)

Besides, we all know who would win no matter what the match-up.

JC Denton, obviously.
With Daedalus?  I'm skeptical, but I would love to see it.  (Point defense detonating incoming explosives:  Very useful against space marines)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102213 on: May 14, 2016, 04:34:31 pm »

It's been incredibly hot in the room where I work, while the sales floor has air conditioning. Worse, the store manager has no control over it, he has to call corporate to ask them to turn it on. I think it's been making me(more) sick. I had to run to the restroom twice in two hours, and right after getting back the second time and telling the production manager he had to unclog the toilets I felt like I had to go again. All the while sweating profusely in uncomfortable places.

I also found out why my step-cousin(? My family tree can be described as a Dendrocnide moroides) was fired. Apparently he had a problem with being told to wear gloves, and eventually started cutting off the fingers of the gloves(which are company property) he was given. He also gave blatant disrespect to the managers. My sister told me not to tell my family or anyone at work, but I had to gossip it somewhere.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102214 on: May 14, 2016, 05:45:51 pm »

SnoopaVision

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102216 on: May 14, 2016, 06:09:51 pm »

I just saw who won Eurovision.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #102217 on: May 14, 2016, 06:10:54 pm »

I just saw who won Eurovision.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think Europe needs more screaming

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102218 on: May 14, 2016, 10:29:04 pm »

Aaauuuugh math.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #102219 on: May 14, 2016, 10:54:51 pm »

tfw you spend so much of the day doing annoying math you start losing your grip on reality and thinking or looking at things hurts

i don't need drugs i get high off precalc
Eyestrain maybe? :P
Rest there!
I'd tfw in my case when all I do is study about therapy and psychology. But wow I've noticed how bad I type when tired (all that double letterings and mixed words!), that I've edited this post and several recent posts many times before posting it!

I get high off studies, no need for coffee here. Maybe just water.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #102220 on: May 15, 2016, 11:38:47 am »

that feeling when you feel like you're dead last in writing a long assignment and then you discover that everyone else is actually way behind you
._.

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102221 on: May 15, 2016, 01:42:41 pm »

I just looked outside and it's snowing. In the middle of May.
Life is, in a word, volcanoes.
                        - Random human lord

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102222 on: May 15, 2016, 01:43:31 pm »

That is a WTF, all right.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #102223 on: May 15, 2016, 01:55:14 pm »

Dear god, you too?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #102224 on: May 15, 2016, 01:57:22 pm »

I had a nightmare last night about it snowing in May again this year. Thankfully not yet...
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 6813 6814 [6815] 6816 6817 ... 11040