Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6781 6782 [6783] 6784 6785 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14422217 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #101730 on: May 04, 2016, 04:19:56 am »

*applies hugpats, bed to Akura*

There we have it. First the hugs stopped being platonic, and now he's trying to bed people.
Love, scriver~

karhell

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_A_MOLPY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101731 on: May 04, 2016, 04:24:29 am »

There we have it. First the hugs stopped being platonic, and now he's trying to bed people.
I still picture that as TBF smashing people in the face with a bed.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101732 on: May 04, 2016, 04:29:54 am »

Got some sleep, but not enough. Also tried to shave and brush my teeth, only to discover that my stepdad has applied enough bleach to the toilet to make quite literally impossible to breathe in there.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101733 on: May 04, 2016, 05:05:47 am »

That image, just... [SNICKERING INTENSIFIES]
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101734 on: May 04, 2016, 08:05:59 am »

That image, just... [SNICKERING INTENSIFIES]
SLEEEEP!
C-can I volunteer?  I just got woken up by yet another donation call from the political group.  Not great since I pulled a most-nighter and went to sleep 3 hours ago at 6AM.  I sounded like a zombie, and kinda feel sorry for the operator, but got them to specifically say I'm off the list this time... ugh.

Had to have the phone on too because I might actually need to answer a work call about the work I did.  Being sleepy has been kinda fun, but I haven't slept proper in three days now and it's starting to feel ridiculous, plus tonight is gaming night...  so yes mattress-induced coma pls
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #101735 on: May 04, 2016, 11:30:52 am »

i basically can't tell if i've slept last time/night at all

to be fair there has been a reason for me frantically doing the study stuff at night - because the education department had, in its endless wisdom, decided that it was a good idea to move the timetable of all end-semester procedures two weeks earlier which reduced the available education time literally by half

the professors are as aghast by this highly timely and intelligent decision as we are
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #101736 on: May 04, 2016, 11:46:30 am »

Sergarr go 2 sleep

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #101737 on: May 04, 2016, 12:13:10 pm »

Sergarr go 2 sleep

+1

Studying is kinda pointless if your mind is broken as a result of sleep deprivation.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101738 on: May 04, 2016, 12:36:38 pm »

Yeah. Better rested enough to make educated guesses and well-phrased bullshit than passed out on your keyboard/exam but able to do the work perfectly two days after it's due.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
  • Ischrotaur Axe Lord [SUPERNATURAL][STRANGE_MOODS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101739 on: May 04, 2016, 01:23:19 pm »

Sergarr go 2 sleep

+1

Studying is kinda pointless if your mind is broken as a result of sleep deprivation.

Indeed.

Or mental problems that'll make any sort of existence in RL a living hell. Glad I quit school at 9th grade, If didn't. Well I wouldn't be here anymore telling you about this.
"I'll make my own way." - Max Rockatansky

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #101740 on: May 04, 2016, 01:28:19 pm »

I once went without sleep for 3 days cos... Well I don't remember why. I do remember looking at my hand with a pen in its grip as its shadow detached and floated away, recalling that this was not in the normal realm of physical possibility and a sign of NEEDING SLEEP
Anything productive done in those waking hours cannot compensate for the sheer damage a lack of sleep causes. Looking at it from an evolutionary standpoint, an untold number of organisms found it more productive on the life-or-death scale to be immobile, unconscious and unsensing for several hours a day under the threat of predators and sudden environment change than to be without sleep.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101741 on: May 04, 2016, 02:05:03 pm »

I did three days without sleep once, when I bought Diablo 2. Bought it Friday afternoon, started playing, stopped playing Monday morning, when I had to go to work. One task I had was to address envelopes. I was literally passing out in the middle of writing addresses, and the ink would veer off from where I was writing, so I just chucked those envelopes out and kept going. That's gotta be the most tired I've ever been. Passing out in the middle of writing words.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101742 on: May 04, 2016, 02:10:34 pm »

*baps Sergarr, Rolan7 with pillow*

sleeeeeeeeep
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
  • I will not be very active till this text goes away
    • View Profile
« Reply #101743 on: May 04, 2016, 02:10:42 pm »

How did you guys manage to stay awake for three bloody days straight? How much coffee did you drink?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #101744 on: May 04, 2016, 02:30:55 pm »

I did three days without sleep once, when I bought Diablo 2. Bought it Friday afternoon, started playing, stopped playing Monday morning, when I had to go to work. One task I had was to address envelopes. I was literally passing out in the middle of writing addresses, and the ink would veer off from where I was writing, so I just chucked those envelopes out and kept going. That's gotta be the most tired I've ever been. Passing out in the middle of writing words.
I kind of got to that point earlier this week: I was planning to sleep because I didn't sleep the previous night, but then I tried Factorio and ended up playing it until it was time to head off to school. Near the end of the day, I finally nodded off in the middle of a lecture despite trying to stay awake by browsing and gently biting the inside of my mouth, and ended up pushed my mouse backwards off the desk and onto the floor, then falling asleep. It took a few full seconds for me to wake up, then realize what I did and pick it up. I was so tired I didn't even feel embarrassed. Later I stopped by the hardware store to get some tape, and when I went to the front to pay for it I was so confused when the lady asked me if I needed help instead of just starting to check me out, so instead of being polite or anything I just waved the tape at her and said "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, checkout". Then I went home and my brother explained to me five different times how he wanted me to tape the ethernet cable to the baseboard and I had to be drug out of bed twice to redo it because I didn't do it properly. And no he wasn't being pushy because he pays my rent so I do whatever he says without complaint, internal or external.
Pages: 1 ... 6781 6782 [6783] 6784 6785 ... 11039