Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6740 6741 [6742] 6743 6744 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14451247 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #101115 on: April 23, 2016, 08:25:50 pm »

I'm reasonably sure you can just stream to Twitch via your PS4 share button, but I haven't looked too much into it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101116 on: April 23, 2016, 08:27:00 pm »

I've decided to stay up all night to avoid having to wake up at 3:30 AM.

What is this madness.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101117 on: April 23, 2016, 08:28:33 pm »

What is this madness.

Get some sleep. This is not a good idea.

What is it for, if you don't mind me asking?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #101118 on: April 23, 2016, 08:29:06 pm »

Why are you getting up at my bedtime
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101119 on: April 23, 2016, 08:29:13 pm »

Got to catch a plane.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101120 on: April 23, 2016, 08:29:44 pm »

Oh, I forgot to include my actual WTF. It's pretty bad.

We, uh, had a few people here last night, and when I left my room this morning there was a pretty bad smell. I immediately went and checked the toilet, nope, the bowl was empty and reasonably clean, but it was pretty damn smelly. Then I checked the laundry (a popular destination for vomiting folks), even though I didn't think there'd been enough party for someone to go throwing up in a sink. Nope, all clear there apart from a few bits of clutter.

It wasn't until later, after I'd had a cup of tea, that I finally discovered the source of the stench.
I went in to take a leak and, well, as I lifted the seat I discovered there'd been some... splatter damage. Of the brown kind.

Cue me nope'ing the hell out of there and pissing in the yard instead. I don't plan on cleaning that up. :-X

I'm reasonably sure you can just stream to Twitch via your PS4 share button, but I haven't looked too much into it.
Yes, but the same option exists for Youtube. I'm thinking both involve some setup.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101121 on: April 23, 2016, 08:31:35 pm »

Got to catch a plane.

You can sleep on the bloody plane too :P

Srsly, in my experience (which is a lot, being an occasional insomniac) if you intend to be active during the day, get some sleep the night before, no matter how short. If you can catch a few zzz during the day too (for example, on a plane :P) that is useful too.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #101122 on: April 23, 2016, 08:36:59 pm »

I haven't looked into the whole Twitch v YT thing that much, but Twitch seems easier to set up on PS4; it's right there on the share button. On PC they're both fairly involved setup-wise, the only difference being minor details and where your computer is sending the video.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101123 on: April 23, 2016, 08:37:39 pm »

Got to catch a plane.

You can sleep on the bloody plane too :P

Srsly, in my experience (which is a lot, being an occasional insomniac) if you intend to be active during the day, get some sleep the night before, no matter how short. If you can catch a few zzz during the day too (for example, on a plane :P) that is useful too.
Yeah, but first I have to MAKE the plane.
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #101124 on: April 23, 2016, 08:38:41 pm »

What is this madness.
I do that every now and then, myself--our satellite internet provider doesn't count anything done between 3 and 8 in the morning under our data usage, so when I don't have anything important coming up during the day and want to watch something on YouTube, I just kind of wait until 3 AM instead of trying to pretend that I'll be able to get up before 6.

As long as you've gotten plenty of sleep before and get plenty of sleep afterward, it's not too much of a burden, in my experience, and it's significantly more reliable than trying to get up in the wee hours of the morning. If you're having issues, I'd suggest caffeinated drinks and the like, ideally before you would normally go to bed and another just before you would normally wake up--I've found that if you can avoid falling asleep on accident during the time you would usually be asleep you can power through the rest of the day.

Or, since you're catching a flight, you might be able to catch up then.
Although performing aeroengineering while sleepy is probably a bad idea. :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101125 on: April 23, 2016, 08:40:02 pm »

Dohoho.
Sigtext

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101126 on: April 23, 2016, 08:42:18 pm »

Yeah, I sometimes stay awake if I need to get up early for something. I prefer to get some sleep when possible and set a loud alarm or something, but sometimes it's easier to just not sleep. Plus, half the time I seem less groggy after staying up all night than I do after crawling out of bed.

Although performing aeroengineering while sleepy is probably a bad idea. :P
Ha nice.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #101127 on: April 23, 2016, 09:16:00 pm »

The little pint ones are typically gourmet ice cream that most people don't buy.
No, those are bought and eaten constantly by everyone.The big tubs are almost exclusively for parties.
Not if you like eating ice cream often, since the big tubs are more useful. You get a decent amount of icecream for a number of days, and then if you clean it out after you (or you and other household members) have eaten the last of it, you get a perfectly fine plastic container to hold lots of other stuff in!

The little ice creams both last less time, and are not sturdy containers for other things. But they do have more flavors easily available, so they have an upside.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101128 on: April 23, 2016, 09:16:34 pm »

The little pint ones are typically gourmet ice cream that most people don't buy.
No, those are bought and eaten constantly by everyone.The big tubs are almost exclusively for parties.
Not if you like eating ice cream often, since the big tubs are more useful. You get a decent amount of icecream for a number of days, and then if you clean it out after you (or you and other household members) have eaten the last of it, you get a perfectly fine plastic container to hold lots of other stuff in!

The little ice creams both last less time, and are not sturdy containers for other things.
Aye.
Sigtext

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #101129 on: April 23, 2016, 09:21:34 pm »

The little ice creams both last less time, and are not sturdy containers for other things. But they do have more flavors easily available, so they have an upside.
While there is merit in this logic, this doesn't change the fact that grocery stores around here have one freezer with gallon tubs that are constantly on clearance because nobody buys them, one freezer with two-pint boxes, and four freezers of store-brand pints.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.
Pages: 1 ... 6740 6741 [6742] 6743 6744 ... 11040