Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6544 6545 [6546] 6547 6548 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14436395 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #98175 on: March 10, 2016, 07:09:34 pm »

I saw some marital drama on Facebook between people I don't know all that well, it only showed up because a friend got dragged in and was commenting, and apparently nobody on the entire planet knows about privacy settings.

Anyways, my first reaction to marital strife was to giggle. What the fuck is wrong with me?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #98176 on: March 10, 2016, 07:24:16 pm »

I'd probably laugh too in that situation.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98177 on: March 10, 2016, 07:31:29 pm »

I saw some marital drama on Facebook between people I don't know all that well, it only showed up because a friend got dragged in and was commenting, and apparently nobody on the entire planet knows about privacy settings.

Anyways, my first reaction to marital strife was to giggle. What the fuck is wrong with me?
http://www.nuklearpower.com/2004/11/27/8-bit-chronicles-3-of-3/

I laughed *because* it was so horrible.  I could also quote Magus of Chrono Trigger...  But basically in some situations, we either laugh or cry.
(2004 was the worst year of the divorce proceedings.  Also my last year of high school lol)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #98178 on: March 10, 2016, 07:37:43 pm »

I got two graphics cards in the mail...

a quick look at my bank account reveals that...i bought two...

oh....

(i'll just send one back)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98179 on: March 10, 2016, 07:45:18 pm »

You could try to use them for sli or something too.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #98180 on: March 10, 2016, 07:45:58 pm »

Are you sure you weren't planning on running both of them?
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #98181 on: March 10, 2016, 07:49:27 pm »

100% sure. Their order even says "quantity: 1", and there was only one order. It looks like I was charged twice for the same order, so they decided to pack two instead. How considerate?? I mean, I guess if they had no recourse for giving me a refund, then yeah, this is the best they could've done. But I seriously doubt that.

Looks like my power supply would barely be able to handle both graphics cards running on full at the same time without accounting for the rest of the computer having to run, too. Probably won't work.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 07:52:26 pm by Putnam »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #98182 on: March 10, 2016, 08:07:12 pm »

You could send the other one to me.

Incidentally, what cards are they?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98183 on: March 10, 2016, 08:08:49 pm »

You may have refreshed the order confirmation page(which probably sent the order twice). A loss of internet connection can cause a page to refresh.

Alternately, you might have clicked the confirm order button twice.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98184 on: March 10, 2016, 08:24:13 pm »

It was probably the work of DRUIDS
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #98185 on: March 10, 2016, 08:33:45 pm »

You could send the other one to me.

Incidentally, what cards are they?

R9 380X

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98186 on: March 10, 2016, 08:54:26 pm »

WTF is up with old people and wanting to tell bright young things like myself how to live their lives?
It's one thing for my parents to go on with that sort of rubbish, they have a 23-year investment in my existence and as such it's understandable for them to be upset by me throwing my life away. But it seems like half the weird old farts in this town think they know what I should be doing with myself, and they aren't shy about voicing their opinions... at length. Very much length, in fact. This brings me to another point: WTF is with old people and blathering on so much? Good grief, it's like they think I want to talk to them or something.
I mean, if they were cool old people, I would. But these are your boring, garden variety old folks. Not even any juicy war stories or other adventures to share, they just try to gnaw off my ears about nothing at all.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #98187 on: March 10, 2016, 09:05:25 pm »

WTF is up with old people and wanting to tell bright young things like myself how to live their lives?

That sounds like the setup to a comedy bit.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98188 on: March 10, 2016, 09:35:02 pm »

It's one thing for my parents to go on with that sort of rubbish, they have a 23-year investment in my existence and as such it's understandable for them to be upset by me throwing my life away. But it seems like half the weird old farts in this town think they know what I should be doing with myself, and they aren't shy about voicing their opinions... at length. Very much length, in fact. This brings me to another point: WTF is with old people and blathering on so much? Good grief, it's like they think I want to talk to them or something.
I mean, if they were cool old people, I would. But these are your boring, garden variety old folks. Not even any juicy war stories or other adventures to share, they just try to gnaw off my ears about nothing at all.
baby boomers already ruined the economy so they need something else to ruin: young'uns and, by extension, their ears
Black lives matter.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98189 on: March 11, 2016, 01:49:46 am »

That sounds like the setup to a comedy bit.
"What's the deal with..."

(I did a bit of Googling trying to find a good clip of Seinfeld doing that line, and wound up watching his stand-up for probably at least half an hour. >.>)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 6544 6545 [6546] 6547 6548 ... 11040