Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6303 6304 [6305] 6306 6307 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14443096 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #94560 on: January 26, 2016, 06:00:16 am »

Copypastaing one earlier got all kinds of weird, but that was just in the editor.
Testing...
Huh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #94561 on: January 26, 2016, 06:06:30 am »

Huh. I tested it again, didn't get the same result. The first time basically ended up with bits of quote everywhere and chunks of the original post copied several times, very strange. I almost regret not posting it now.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94562 on: January 26, 2016, 07:05:14 am »

Sleep well.
Ugh, they carried on for a bit longer. Didn't get more than two hours sleep, unless you count that state where you think you're not asleep but you probably are anyway.

And now my mother is complaining that she got up late, and isn't taking me to work until a bit later than normal.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #94563 on: January 26, 2016, 08:38:35 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

WELL THEN
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94564 on: January 26, 2016, 08:53:20 am »

Well it could just be "Running cool"

There are plenty of people who are less asexual and more stone loined.

"Stone-loined" is my new phrase of choice.

"Why so blue?" "My loins are microcline."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

WELL THEN

Seeing as sims don't have a functioning legal system (vanilla anyway), I guess you better drag your plants outside.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94565 on: January 26, 2016, 12:05:02 pm »

Saw a poster today advertising zomething called the Vagina Monologues  (a wtf worthy name in itself) that had "T({})M" written in huge letters in the center of the page. Not "TVM", "T({})M." I mean, it was hilarious and has already enriched my shitposting, but the university doesn't usually tolerate things like that on the official notice boards.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94566 on: January 26, 2016, 12:25:49 pm »

They don't tolerate feminism?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94567 on: January 26, 2016, 12:27:49 pm »

Considering what's getting done by weird people under that banner recently, I wouldn't be surprised Shadowlord.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #94568 on: January 26, 2016, 01:55:40 pm »

I... I think my mother just threatened to not pay my rent (which, fair enough, she does purely out of goodwill and is an out-and-out privledge for me - but on the other hand, means the alternative is being literally fucking homeless in the middle of the winter, not just living in a dorm, especially since, for legal reasons, I can't pay it myself) for me not wanting to tell her my exact career plans.

Urge to tell her to fuck off and get into a dorm the first opportunity I have... rising. At least I have one parent who doesn't use their help as cover to try to manipulate me.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #94569 on: January 26, 2016, 02:23:28 pm »

I just discovered David Pearce, a british philosopher whose real-life views are straight out of a caricature of hippie culture on Futurama
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #94570 on: January 26, 2016, 02:26:05 pm »

you know the page is going to be good when there's a richard dawkins quote on top

sadly they did not utilise his best quote

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94571 on: January 26, 2016, 02:50:00 pm »

Considering what's getting done by weird people under that banner recently, I wouldn't be surprised Shadowlord.
Something something thrush sourdough yeast

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94572 on: January 26, 2016, 03:18:43 pm »

They don't tolerate feminism?
I would be surprised for a University to be anything but absolutely cucked by feminism.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94573 on: January 26, 2016, 03:20:43 pm »

you know the page is going to be good when there's a richard dawkins quote on top

sadly they did not utilise his best quote
Papyrus font shirt intensifies.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #94574 on: January 26, 2016, 03:20:58 pm »

"cucked"?

A quick search reveals it to be short for cuckolded, which I can't imagine you mean, or a slang yiddish term for poop.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 6303 6304 [6305] 6306 6307 ... 11040