Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5961 5962 [5963] 5964 5965 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14462216 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #89430 on: November 06, 2015, 05:52:32 pm »

So we're talking about them crazy people, or the less-crazy people?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #89431 on: November 06, 2015, 05:56:28 pm »

That is what we're talking about, yes.

The satire part, rather than the conversation.

For example, the word "too" is apparently discriminatory to women. That's not satire.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89432 on: November 06, 2015, 05:58:44 pm »

So we're talking about them crazy people, or the less-crazy people?
das ableis

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89433 on: November 06, 2015, 06:03:15 pm »

"d*s" is cultural appropriation from AAVE and you should apologise to every single POC in the world, all of whom you offended by using a word from an African American dialect.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #89434 on: November 06, 2015, 06:07:48 pm »

Earwormed by the Bagger 288 song.

A
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89435 on: November 06, 2015, 06:09:22 pm »

"d*s" is cultural appropriation from AAVE and you should apologise to every single POC in the world, all of whom you offended by using a word from an African American dialect.
Y* w*ssup f*m?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89436 on: November 06, 2015, 06:11:57 pm »

"Aave" is cultural approptiation from Finnish and you should apologise to every single Finn in the world, all of whom you offended by using a word from the Glorious Finnish Language.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #89437 on: November 06, 2015, 06:17:45 pm »

It's not the word itself, it's how they use it. They repeat it a-fucking-lot in a way that's honesty not compatible with the way normal people use English. Also words "ableist", "social awareness" and "activity" get repeated a lot, also in a not-actually-English way.
No synonyms, no anything - it's like it was written by fucking robots. It's creepy.
That's because you think it's language as information exchange, when it is nothing more than social signalling "look how I uphold our values, I am the pinnacle of our values, you must like me and give me attention because I am an exemplar of our community." It's not really unique to them or indeed of politics, you'll see the same with people parroting ebin meymeys to overcompensate for being a newb scrub. They take it to another level though since it's a world defining ideology which shapes how they perceive the entirety of existence on a theological level and the excessive pursuance of neutral yet aggressively neutral language makes them seem like the most passive aggressive cult about to make you die, cis scum. IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR OMG

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #89438 on: November 06, 2015, 06:18:16 pm »

Haha yeah, sounds about right.
My dream was straightforward, I played a lot of Sniper Elite 3 yesterday...
(Of course, in my dream, they were zombies.)
(I know there was a mode for that, my brother insists that it's horrible)

I don't remember ever getting banned from a forum or channel.  Despite all my best efforts.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I think you need to underline that if you're doing a SA reference.
4chan actually
As for SA bans, I assume this is fake, but I laughed: http://i.imgur.com/uDEI3BZ.jpg

Ah. SA is the only forum I've ever frequented that does that "User was punished for this post" thing (which I actually quite like), so that's what I assumed. Despite the reputation for arbitrary bans, I've never seen one that wasn't either for an entirely good reason, or as the culmination of a long history of shitposting. Of course, I'm only active on the LP board over there.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89439 on: November 06, 2015, 06:18:35 pm »

"Aave" is cultural approptiation from Finnish and you should apologise to every single Finn in the world, all of whom you offended by using a word from the Glorious Finnish Language.
"F*nn" is a Suomiphobic slur spread centuries ago by Germanic barbarians to defame the superior Uralic race.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #89440 on: November 06, 2015, 06:22:19 pm »

Ah. SA is the only forum I've ever frequented that does that "User was punished for this post" thing (which I actually quite like), so that's what I assumed. Despite the reputation for arbitrary bans, I've never seen one that wasn't either for an entirely good reason, or as the culmination of a long history of shitposting. Of course, I'm only active on the LP board over there.
mod shill pls back to airoplane

"F*nn" is a Suomiphobic slur spread centuries ago by Germanic barbarians to defame the superior Uralic race.
Excuse you but race doesn't exist that was an ideology spread centuries ago by hitler to stop us from destroying race you racist

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89441 on: November 06, 2015, 06:29:02 pm »

Excuse you but race doesn't exist that was an ideology spread centuries ago by hitler to stop us from destroying race you racist
Where's the joke?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #89442 on: November 06, 2015, 06:31:45 pm »

Where's the joke?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89443 on: November 06, 2015, 06:38:12 pm »

How did you find that? Is funny.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89444 on: November 06, 2015, 06:46:05 pm »

How did you find that? Is funny.
/pol/, I'll wager.

PTSD = Pretty Terrifying Skeleton Disease. It gives sjws sooper powers and makes innocent cis-het-male-identified-men writhe with pain.
Pages: 1 ... 5961 5962 [5963] 5964 5965 ... 11040