Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5959 5960 [5961] 5962 5963 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14463104 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #89400 on: November 06, 2015, 09:46:14 am »

You know it's time to wake up when the little old lady across the street tries to genderbend the shota with a self-moving steampunk purse. The purse ate the kid and crossdressed it before he could claw his way out, and was starting to do more.

There were nails involved in that more, and an extended scene of someone pulling nails out of their flesh is decidedly unpleasant. What the hell, dreambrain. Things were going amazingly before that. You had grand adventurer Leibniz as a philosopher/composer showing me musical scores and writings on a computer tablet and telling me of his adventures (there were shipwrecked madmen and vat-grown monstrosities, damnit!), and then you segued into what amounted to body horror and perverted geriatric neighbors trying to accomplish non-consensual genderflipping with cogwork and cloth.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89401 on: November 06, 2015, 09:59:15 am »

You know it's time to wake up when the little old lady across the street tries to genderbend the shota with a self-moving steampunk purse. The purse ate the kid and crossdressed it before he could claw his way out, and was starting to do more.

There were nails involved in that more, and an extended scene of someone pulling nails out of their flesh is decidedly unpleasant. What the hell, dreambrain. Things were going amazingly before that. You had grand adventurer Leibniz as a philosopher/composer showing me musical scores and writings on a computer tablet and telling me of his adventures (there were shipwrecked madmen and vat-grown monstrosities, damnit!), and then you segued into what amounted to body horror and perverted geriatric neighbors trying to accomplish non-consensual genderflipping with cogwork and cloth.

Now you left me wondering, what would psychoanalyst find in your dreams.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #89402 on: November 06, 2015, 10:26:07 am »

Considering the state and nature of the practice, I rather imagine the answer would be, "Whatever they feel like finding that day" :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89403 on: November 06, 2015, 10:37:23 am »

Haha yeah, sounds about right.
My dream was straightforward, I played a lot of Sniper Elite 3 yesterday...
(Of course, in my dream, they were zombies.)
(I know there was a mode for that, my brother insists that it's horrible)

I don't remember ever getting banned from a forum or channel.  Despite all my best efforts.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I think you need to underline that if you're doing a SA reference.
4chan actually
As for SA bans, I assume this is fake, but I laughed: http://i.imgur.com/uDEI3BZ.jpg
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89404 on: November 06, 2015, 10:57:59 am »

I keep getting more insane ideas, even after I've slept for like 12 hours. What's wrong with me?
._.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #89405 on: November 06, 2015, 11:00:42 am »

you are permanently banned from talking in vinesauce

huh, wonder how that happened

(not going to whine about a twitch chat ban, but damn if getting banned for communication ain't a novel experience for me)
tbh they're probably pretty edgy with all the towel BS going on.
still sucks, though. i was once banned from some tf2 lobby site for mentioning another up-and-coming tf2 lobby site.

Yeah, interestingly enough I woke up this morning and it says "chat again in 14 hours" or so, so I guess it was reverted to a temp ban, so that seems like the most likely thing

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89406 on: November 06, 2015, 11:06:47 am »

you are permanently banned from talking in vinesauce

huh, wonder how that happened

(not going to whine about a twitch chat ban, but damn if getting banned for communication ain't a novel experience for me)
tbh they're probably pretty edgy with all the towel BS going on.
still sucks, though. i was once banned from some tf2 lobby site for mentioning another up-and-coming tf2 lobby site.

Yeah, interestingly enough I woke up this morning and it says "chat again in 14 hours" or so, so I guess it was reverted to a temp ban, so that seems like the most likely thing
I can say I've experienced the same thing too. Only it was like "you're banned permanently -> what the fuck -> close the window, come back 10 minutes -> no ban". It was weird.
._.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #89407 on: November 06, 2015, 12:15:23 pm »

Perhaps the admin pressed the wrong button on the wrong guy?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #89408 on: November 06, 2015, 12:15:35 pm »

Haha yeah, sounds about right.
My dream was straightforward, I played a lot of Sniper Elite 3 yesterday...
(Of course, in my dream, they were zombies.)
(I know there was a mode for that, my brother insists that it's horrible)

I don't remember ever getting banned from a forum or channel.  Despite all my best efforts.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I think you need to underline that if you're doing a SA reference.
4chan actually
As for SA bans, I assume this is fake, but I laughed: http://i.imgur.com/uDEI3BZ.jpg
well, 4chan was created when moot was banned from SA for being a huge weeb or something like that.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #89409 on: November 06, 2015, 12:44:51 pm »

Nah, he just happened to come from SA. When moot first made the imageboard he actually got started up partly from advertising it on their anime section.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89410 on: November 06, 2015, 01:04:04 pm »

Nah, he just happened to come from SA. When moot first made the imageboard he actually got started up partly from advertising it on their anime section.
That explains so much. Both about 4chan and about SA.
._.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #89411 on: November 06, 2015, 01:06:05 pm »

"Ben Carson Defends Himself Against Allegations That He Never Attempted to Murder a Child"

if that is not the best goddamn headline i've ever seen i don't know what is

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #89412 on: November 06, 2015, 01:32:26 pm »

That is a pretty goddamn good choice of words there, yeah.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89413 on: November 06, 2015, 02:23:04 pm »

My WiFi likes disconnecting at random lately. The only way to fix it is by resetting the router. Of course it decides to disconnect tonight, before my boyfriend can call and wake me for movie night, but after I pass into the nineteenth dream state.
WTF WiFi? Y u do dis?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89414 on: November 06, 2015, 02:32:41 pm »

If it disconnects all your devices it's the router that might be dying, I suggest you check the power source to see if the transformer is providing the proper voltage and amperes. Also check if there is a firmware update for it, if that's the case then install it and see if it improves. If there are not firmware updates then try to install dd-wrt on it to see if that makes the router go back working properly. This last step has saved at least 3 routers for me.

If is only a single device that is disconnecting then it's that device's fault. Try to change/disable temporarily the security settings to see if that helps.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 5959 5960 [5961] 5962 5963 ... 11040