Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5955 5956 [5957] 5958 5959 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14465117 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #89340 on: November 05, 2015, 03:09:02 pm »

A swimming pool is the only reason I survive summer. :v

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89341 on: November 05, 2015, 03:11:17 pm »

I don't know why we have one.  The beach is literally 5 miles away.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #89342 on: November 05, 2015, 03:16:36 pm »

Beach is also full of jellyfish and, worse, tourists. Though to be fair to the tourists, the only thing worse would probably be the locals. S'how it is 'round here, anyway. Pool is nice even when near beach. Much less likely to be attacked while swimming, either physically, aurally, or photogenically.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #89343 on: November 05, 2015, 03:19:56 pm »

Because you don't want to share your swimming water with the general public? :v

aaaanyway, after hauling all her horses and horse paraphernalia two hundred and more miles south, stupid-woman broke up with my brother, sold one of the horses only after getting her down there because she didn't want to train her, and we're hauling the other two and a portion of the tack back because she's not willing to work to pay for the horses or find storage for the tack. While she's apparently already found a new boyfriend and their family to mooch off of.

Fucking stupid ass lazy heartless bitch.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #89344 on: November 05, 2015, 03:22:11 pm »

The beach is less than that from where I live, but a pool is nice for a number of reasons. I'll take a dip any number of times a day, and it's not salty, for two.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #89345 on: November 05, 2015, 03:27:59 pm »

Rediscovered a little video called descending bill. Still can't make heads or tails of it.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #89346 on: November 05, 2015, 03:37:03 pm »

google is scary as shit dude

i googled "yume nikki eman song" and it got me this

i wasn't even right about the name of the NPC, it's O-man

and there is no mention of either of those phrases in that page
e-man is also another NPC, and I'm pretty sure the guy in that video's artwork is e-man.

Compare:

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89347 on: November 05, 2015, 03:41:18 pm »

After months of not playing MH4U. Getting my ass handed by the rabbit and red dick face combo to get the bunny suit. After completing the set, grab the swag-ax and proceeds to demolish monoblos. 

Getting my ass handed to me when using my bread and butter tanking playstyle then switch to pure evasion style and proceed to demolish one of the annoying monsters.

Don't know if my SnS skills rusted that much or the swag-ax is just that much swag.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #89348 on: November 05, 2015, 03:57:10 pm »

google is scary as shit dude

i googled "yume nikki eman song" and it got me this

i wasn't even right about the name of the NPC, it's O-man

and there is no mention of either of those phrases in that page
e-man is also another NPC, and I'm pretty sure the guy in that video's artwork is e-man.

Yeah, I noticed that (and the girl there is some sort of weird even-more-anthropomorphic crazed bird person, just like in the room just before O-Man), but neither E-man nor O-man come up on that page, just art of E-Man.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #89349 on: November 05, 2015, 03:57:32 pm »

They're on to us! So I went to go pick up discount Halloween candy at the store today and I find it on a shelf in the back... mixed in with a large number of bags that the signs and location seem to imply should be cheaper than normal, but are actually still full price! I had to dig through the whole shelf and double check all of the labels to make sure I was actually getting a discount on the things I was buying instead of just falling into their trap. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89350 on: November 05, 2015, 04:15:22 pm »

After months of not playing MH4U. Getting my ass handed by the rabbit and red dick face combo to get the bunny suit. After completing the set, grab the swag-ax and proceeds to demolish monoblos. 

Getting my ass handed to me when using my bread and butter tanking playstyle then switch to pure evasion style and proceed to demolish one of the annoying monsters.

Don't know if my SnS skills rusted that much or the swag-ax is just that much swag.
None of these words mean anything to me.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

blazing glory

« Reply #89351 on: November 05, 2015, 04:21:28 pm »

He killed countless rabbits and red things, made a bunny suit, also made an axe which is a different weapon type from his own, then killed an annoying creature.

I dunno, it's been a while since I last played.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89352 on: November 05, 2015, 04:37:26 pm »

Monster Hunter 4U. Not sure what the U means.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89353 on: November 05, 2015, 04:39:54 pm »

Monster Hunter 4U. Not sure what the U means.
That is Monster Hunter ForYou
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #89354 on: November 05, 2015, 04:45:09 pm »

-2 seconds of googling suggests the U stands for Ultimate.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 5955 5956 [5957] 5958 5959 ... 11038