Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5891 5892 [5893] 5894 5895 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14457292 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #88380 on: October 23, 2015, 06:13:13 pm »

Of course they wouldn't want you to exercise. If they did, they'd hook up with a fit, muscular guy in the first place, and not with a charming flabby asthmatic with noodle arms.

Don't you know women are all about changing men in relationships?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88381 on: October 23, 2015, 06:25:22 pm »

Of course they wouldn't want you to exercise. If they did, they'd hook up with a fit, muscular guy in the first place, and not with a charming flabby asthmatic with noodle arms.

That might be true of weak women trying to domesticate their captive barbarians, but a proper strong Brunhilde doesn't need no change in her adorable self-propelled flappy dildo.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #88382 on: October 23, 2015, 06:37:01 pm »

Short dude with tall girl. Apparently that is wrong and weird.
This is like one of my Japanese animes.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #88383 on: October 23, 2015, 06:41:23 pm »

Hopefully you didn't just piss yourself.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88384 on: October 23, 2015, 06:43:28 pm »

Why is blood streaming out of my nose - AAAH GIANT TEARDROP X_X'
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88385 on: October 23, 2015, 06:44:30 pm »

Swiftkey,  y u no support alternate keybinds.  I want to move the apostrophe to all the other punctuation and cannot.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88386 on: October 23, 2015, 06:45:58 pm »

You should date athletes. I don't know why but women who look like they can break me in half make me swoon.
I don't think I could take that kind of relationship. What if they wanted me to exercise?
... You'd damn well do it.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88387 on: October 23, 2015, 06:49:30 pm »

Yeah, as such things go, "statuesque goddess SO asking" would top my list of things that would get me motivated to do more exercise than my existing "let's not die at 45 because we worked at a desk for years on end" + "god I liked having muscle tone instead of just being willowy" routine.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88388 on: October 23, 2015, 07:15:05 pm »

My phone started beeping and flashing while I was holding it(Not using it).  My reaction was WTF, did I break it?

It is a child abduction/amber alert.  I didn't even know getting emergency alerts on my android was a thing till now.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88389 on: October 23, 2015, 07:32:37 pm »

That might be true of weak women trying to domesticate their captive barbarians, but a proper strong Brunhilde doesn't need no change in her adorable self-propelled flappy dildo.
Well, I can sort of confirm this: My ex didn't make me exercise, no. Tried to change some other stuff, yeah, but not that.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #88390 on: October 23, 2015, 07:57:59 pm »

Unless your girl is already athletic, there is no way in hell are they going to make you exercise because that implies they also have to. My basic understanding of girls is that that hate anything that requires physical effort.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #88391 on: October 23, 2015, 08:01:30 pm »

my basic understanding of girls is that they're a varied group of individuals who have very wildly differing activity levels

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88392 on: October 23, 2015, 08:02:59 pm »

Also this was a discussion specifically about dating athletic girls.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #88393 on: October 23, 2015, 08:10:50 pm »

I just burned my hand while cleaning my stove. I use cast iron cookware, and they clean best if they're still pretty warm. Since I didn't have time to do the dishes last time I cooked, I put water in the skillet and heated it up so the mess just wipes out. While the skillet is drip-drying, I start wiping off the stove, and had the genius idea to try picking up the metal stand-thing from the burner I'd had running not two minutes earlier.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88394 on: October 23, 2015, 08:22:39 pm »

my basic understanding of girls is that they're a varied group of individuals who have very wildly differing activity levels

Rubbish.
Pages: 1 ... 5891 5892 [5893] 5894 5895 ... 11040