Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5787 5788 [5789] 5790 5791 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14467890 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #86820 on: September 29, 2015, 10:54:00 am »

In a random article, I found this picture:

Seriously, look at that guy. You wouldn't think twice if he walked into a Starbucks. The photo is from 1958.

It's almost as if hipsters try to emulate and twist-on certain styles and fashions...
Love, scriver~

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #86821 on: September 29, 2015, 11:19:22 am »

Now I feel silly.
Yep. That's what you get for listening to MRAs :V

Don't you mean that's what he gets for listening to feminists?
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86822 on: September 29, 2015, 12:21:40 pm »

Both are similarly derp.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #86823 on: September 29, 2015, 01:01:32 pm »

I was the only person to show up for my morning class today. It's very strange to receive a one-on-one lecture.

WTF #2: everybody was waiting in the wrong classroom, even though there was a sign right on the door saying that it had been moved to a different room. They were waiting for about an hour until I found them and told them.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #86824 on: September 29, 2015, 01:02:54 pm »

I was the only person to show up for my morning class today. It's very strange to receive a one-on-one lecture.

WTF #2: everybody was waiting in the wrong classroom, even though there was a sign right on the door saying that it had been moved to a different room. They were waiting for about an hour until I found them and told them.

Simple: it is not logical, just don't ponder on it ;v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86825 on: September 29, 2015, 01:22:57 pm »

Why would you find them and tell them? Enjoy that one-on-one time with the professor, make sure to turn it into a dialogue and use the opportunity to display yourself as a superior student. When life hands you a chance to invest a professor into the concept of you as a bright person with strong potential for the future, seize it!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #86826 on: September 29, 2015, 01:37:40 pm »

In a random article, I found this picture:

Seriously, look at that guy. You wouldn't think twice if he walked into a Starbucks. The photo is from 1958.
That's a hot Nazi priest.
Not Nazi, actually. Wasn't too hot on the whole murder-y deal, apparently. Then again, if you want to be cynical, after WWII, a lot of Germans probably suddenly started having veteran fathers in medical corps, logistics and so on...
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #86827 on: September 29, 2015, 01:38:04 pm »

Why would you find them and tell them? Enjoy that one-on-one time with the professor, make sure to turn it into a dialogue and use the opportunity to display yourself as a superior student. When life hands you a chance to invest a professor into the concept of you as a bright person with strong potential for the future, seize it!

Apparently I earned EVEN MORE superior student points for being so benevolent as to rescue the rest of the class. :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86828 on: September 29, 2015, 01:40:43 pm »

Apparently I earned EVEN MORE superior student points for being so benevolent as to rescue the rest of the class. :P

Ah, it was a professor who doesn't take sadistic pleasure in punishing stupidity.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86829 on: September 29, 2015, 02:17:04 pm »

Those exist, apparently. My WTF of the day.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #86830 on: September 29, 2015, 02:20:16 pm »

My teacher gives the whole class Fs if someone doesn't turn in their assignment. He smiled when I asked if I can have one more day to finish one. Yeah, sadistic teachers do exist.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #86831 on: September 29, 2015, 02:21:18 pm »

My Programming Lecturers get us to point and laugh at anyone who turns up late.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #86832 on: September 29, 2015, 02:23:54 pm »

He would be forced to stop, wether by his own logic of the will of the school, if he had me.

The class would have such miserable grades...

Ninja.

Lol. Sounds fun.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #86833 on: September 29, 2015, 02:37:38 pm »

In most of my classes, latecomers are greeted with applause and cheers. The later, the louder. Especially during exams (wait, that's all the time. Another one for this thread...), when there are eighty to a hundred people in the room.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #86834 on: September 29, 2015, 02:45:53 pm »

In none of my classes anyone even remotely cares.
Pages: 1 ... 5787 5788 [5789] 5790 5791 ... 11037