Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5638 5639 [5640] 5641 5642 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14460212 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #84585 on: September 03, 2015, 07:25:35 pm »

Non-liquors aren't very good alcohol. The amount of drinking to be drunk off beer is way too much. Wine is too slow for me to know when to stop, shit gets knocked over.
You... drink the wrong way, my friend. Drunkenness is but the end of your journey; it is the journey itself that you are meant to enjoy. Getting drunk is a communal experience, full of joy and closeness; being drunk is a solitary, self-absorbed state. The man who is getting drunk is every man's friend; the man who has already travelled that road is but a nuisance to those around him.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84586 on: September 03, 2015, 07:26:01 pm »

Screwdrivers and straight shots of Luksusowa clear got me through high school. Never touched the stuff since.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84587 on: September 03, 2015, 07:26:36 pm »

Red wine tastes awful, but white wine is nice... too nice to be that alcoholic.
I always end up guzzling white wine like fruit juice. At least the hangovers are usually pretty bearable. >.>

I gotta say, vodka's gotta be one of my least favourite spirits. Probably second only to rum. At least it doesn't make me hurl.
What's rum ever done to you? Vodkas and rum never hurt too many anybodies
THE SPEW GOT ON THE COMIC BOOKS. ON THE COMIC BOOKS, DAMNIT.
Also my shoes, my favourite Hawaiian shirt, the hallways of my old house and various other places where vomit really shouldn't be, at various times.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #84588 on: September 03, 2015, 07:30:27 pm »

BUT ALCOHOL IS TEH EVULS!!!11!! >:( >:( >:(
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #84589 on: September 03, 2015, 07:33:25 pm »

I have to say, I don't really drink, but I admire the honesty of vodka.

Like none of this "maybe my drug will taste good" BS.  Shot of alcohol straight to the bloodstream.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #84590 on: September 03, 2015, 07:35:41 pm »

You... drink the wrong way, my friend. Drunkenness is but the end of your journey; it is the journey itself that you are meant to enjoy. Getting drunk is a communal experience, full of joy and closeness; being drunk is a solitary, self-absorbed state. The man who is getting drunk is every man's friend; the man who has already travelled that road is but a nuisance to those around him.
On the contrary when I am drunk it is usually surrounded by many people equally drunk and with one sober Jesus who drinks water for our sins, not to be confused with at least 1 person dressed as Jesus probably drawing a cock on someone's face. Then there's really civil drinking where the destination is the journey and  everyone is like "holy shit the culture HNGGGGG" and there are 10 sets of silverware for every person and little crystal glasses filled with port like reddish-ochre honey blood and glass marbles and slices of creatures whose species were probably brought to extinction just to stuff down your oesophagus and you want to eat everything not because you like it but because you're worried the patrons will be offended if you don't eat their finely prepared duck holocaust. Don't forget the shitty barbecues in the rain where everyone whips out the umbrellas because fuck the sky gods everyday is good day for barbecues unless the sky gods are dishing out thunder and that's when you whip out goodbye spirits to enlighten spirits because fuck the sky god I am having cheeky grilled chickens with me m8s and unleash the vodkas (perfect opportunity to throw booze on the fire to appease sky gods). Also something something moslem bants since we're being edgy

THE SPEW GOT ON THE COMIC BOOKS. ON THE COMIC BOOKS, DAMNIT.
Also my shoes, my favourite Hawaiian shirt, the hallways of my old house and various other places where vomit really shouldn't be, at various times.
DO NOT READ ANYTHING WHILST DRUNK
YOU'LL PROBABLY NOT EVEN BE READING

I have to say, I don't really drink, but I admire the honesty of vodka.
Like none of this "maybe my drug will taste good" BS.  Shot of alcohol straight to the bloodstream.
The people who take vodka shots to the eyes deserve to be blind

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84591 on: September 03, 2015, 07:37:27 pm »

Non-liquors aren't very good alcohol. The amount of drinking to be drunk off beer is way too much. Wine is too slow for me to know when to stop, shit gets knocked over.
What you describe is using alcohol to occupy you mouth when you have nothing to say. Causing you to have more to say as you become more retarded and thus form more badly made opinions to talk about. Socialization for its own sake.
I prefer to use alcohol to make myself semi to full stupid and try to socialize from there. It is a lot less scary.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #84592 on: September 03, 2015, 07:38:47 pm »

To be fair, alcohol and idiots don't mix well. A LOT of alcohol and people in general mix even worse. Basically: Are you an idiot? If yes, don't get drunk or you'll probably think a motorway would be a good idea to cross. Are you a human? If yes, don't drink enough to literally kill you. Comedian did it and was hospitalised. Apparently your thought processes get fucked up because he thought 'Oh god, this is it. I need to do something I've never done!' and immediately realised how much he needed a shit.
Idiots and alcohol mix well, but never mix alcohols and especially not with idiots

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #84593 on: September 03, 2015, 07:40:22 pm »

Mixing idiots leads to idiot fusion where by their idiocy combined they idiot the something idiot something

I can't tell where I was going with that.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84594 on: September 03, 2015, 07:41:13 pm »

Mixing idiots leads to idiot fusion where by their idiocy combined they idiot the something idiot something

Idiocy?
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84595 on: September 03, 2015, 07:44:33 pm »

BUT ALCOHOL IS TEH EVULS!!!11!! >:( >:( >:(
This!
But it's the kind of evil that doesn't hurt anyone else (;
Uh.
Except when it... does... a lot...

Fortunately, apparently I'm not that kind of drunk.  Got lucky I guess.
... Unless you count making people reach for brain-bleach once my filters are down.

I guess what I'm saying is that moderation is key, or at least to sequester one's self after a certain point.
Or I guess just have no secrets or musings that would disturb others.  If that's really somehow a thing.  Appalling lack of imagination, imho.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #84596 on: September 03, 2015, 07:45:41 pm »

Groups of idiots have higher survival rates than lone idiots, just look at buffalo and their group intelligence; zebra are far smarter and try to plan a river crossing whilst buffalo rush into a crocodile river with brute retardation like drunken lemmings and the zebra suffer more casualties whilst the buffalo do not - the buffalo also find the river passing faster because teamwork works even when smashed

This!
But it's the kind of evil that doesn't hurt anyone else (;
Uh.
Except when it... does... a lot...
yey

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #84597 on: September 03, 2015, 07:50:34 pm »

brute retardation like drunken lemmings

Other generations had their Shakespears and Frosts.

But there is only one Loud Whispers.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #84598 on: September 03, 2015, 08:09:21 pm »

Though admittedly there was that one time where there were about 4 LWs and LSP is strikingly similar 3me

Found it:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
rip yyyyyyy

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #84599 on: September 03, 2015, 08:11:04 pm »

FUSION IS JUST A CHEAP TACTIC TO MAKE WEAK IDIOTS DUMBER
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:12:45 pm by EnigmaticHat »
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 5638 5639 [5640] 5641 5642 ... 11040