Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5512 5513 [5514] 5515 5516 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14462300 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #82695 on: August 04, 2015, 02:12:07 am »

Hmm. What's a statement that everyone will disagree with but isn't vitriolic enough to get me banned...

I just want everyone to be happy.

Hmm...

America doesn't owe China money. China just refuses to accept that it is paying tribute each year to Anerica in return for their lucrative trade agreements.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 02:28:29 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #82696 on: August 04, 2015, 02:12:37 am »

Dwarf Fortress is terrible. 0/10.
See there's people on here that agree with that, and there's sympathizers for all the big criminals - hitler, Stalin, mass murderers, etc. Because people are goddamn stupid sometimes.
Adam Sandler did a good job in Jack and Jill.

I can feel my body rebelling against me even typing that out.
Reporting you for that.
Eh I'm pretty sure it's not that bad-
Quote from: forum guidelines
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening
fuck that's all of them
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #82697 on: August 04, 2015, 02:15:32 am »

The ideal beverage is a combination of coffee, black tea, chocolate syrup, and creme de menthe. Just gonna throw that out there.
... I guess it's the coffee and creme that makes the chocolate work with the tea? Because every attempt at mixing tea and chocolate I've tried has been horrendous. Easily some of the worst drink combinations I've ever made, to the point I've generally just kind of wrote off continuing to experiment with the combo (well, above and beyond having stopped drinking caffeinated stuff in general).
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #82698 on: August 04, 2015, 02:16:45 am »

Yeah, it's absolutely awful without the creme de menthe. It has the advantage of adding alcohol, as well. Go light on the tea.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #82699 on: August 04, 2015, 02:19:27 am »

Adam Sandler did a good job in Jack and Jill.

Reaction
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82700 on: August 04, 2015, 02:22:30 am »

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening

false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening

false... inaccurate...

The roads of my home town are paved with cheese!

I regret nothing.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #82701 on: August 04, 2015, 02:24:43 am »

Yeah, it's absolutely awful without the creme de menthe. It has the advantage of adding alcohol, as well. Go light on the tea.
... ah. Actually looked up creme de menthe. I'll have to think on it some, since alcohol is a no-go and coffee is terrible. Still, we've got actual peppermint plants somewhere around here,* iirc, so the mint flavor could be added pretty easily without the vileness that is alcohol. Not sure what to replace the coffee with, though. Part of me is now wondering what happens when you boil peanut butter into tea, since peanut butter and chocolate together ends up a fair amount like coffee without the horrid bits. Maybe try something in the near future, I'unno.

*Though... not terribly fond of mint and chocolate together, either. Methinks there may be tastebud incompatibility here :V
Ask not!
Ask!

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #82702 on: August 04, 2015, 02:26:05 am »

Methinks there may be tastebud incompatibility here :V

Incompatibility?

Your tastebuds are entirely broken. I mean... Okay the rest. Jokes!

But fucking mint plust chocolate too? God damn. I hate food in general and I love mint chocolates.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #82703 on: August 04, 2015, 02:28:55 am »

... I was actually just about to poke that but owlga seems to have my back on this. Surpisingly.

I didn't even know you liked mint chocolates, I'd share them more if you spoke up .V
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82704 on: August 04, 2015, 02:29:29 am »

You know...

I've heard a lot of people say that the Hunger Games is a Battle Royale rip off...

And while I don't agree, people fighting to the death on TV as a political satire isn't exactly original, I have to say... If it is a rip off, goodness is it a rip off done damn right. I actually think it is far superior to Battle Royale (which was basically a exploitation film with characters who were cardboard cut out stereotypes)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #82705 on: August 04, 2015, 02:32:37 am »

Eeehhh... I can eat mint chocolate stuff without much problem, I just don't particularly like it, unlike a lot of people. I tend to prefer my mint isolated, not mixed with stuff.

Might be a bit more inclined if I tried some proper mint chocolate instead of, well. Most of what's easily accessible for a rural floridian :V
Ask not!
Ask!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82706 on: August 04, 2015, 02:35:42 am »

From now on "Nani Sore" will now internally translate to "You fucking What?"
So much thanks.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #82707 on: August 04, 2015, 02:36:06 am »

Oh, frumple lives in Florida. ... That explains a lot. Floridians never make any sense.

I've heard a lot of people say that the Hunger Games is a Battle Royale rip off...

And while I don't agree, people fighting to the death on TV as a political satire isn't exactly original, I have to say... If it is a rip off, goodness is it a rip off done damn right. I actually think it is far superior to Battle Royale (which was basically a exploitation film with characters who were cardboard cut out stereotypes)

Personally, I still give battle Royale the edge just because it knows it's trash. Hunger games so desperately doesn't want to be trash but still is.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82708 on: August 04, 2015, 02:36:34 am »

nani sore
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82709 on: August 04, 2015, 02:56:56 am »

Oh, frumple lives in Florida. ... That explains a lot. Floridians never make any sense.

Personally, I still give battle Royale the edge just because it knows it's trash. Hunger games so desperately doesn't want to be trash but still is.

Don't you talk shit about Battle Royale. I love my stupid trash-killing-trash movie.
Pages: 1 ... 5512 5513 [5514] 5515 5516 ... 11040