Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5508 5509 [5510] 5511 5512 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14460342 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #82635 on: August 03, 2015, 06:29:07 pm »

since coffee tastes worse than ass :V

You're not even human anymore.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #82636 on: August 03, 2015, 06:31:22 pm »

If being able to stomach that foulness is a mark of humanity, I will happily throw off the chains of mankind and stride forth under a new, less horrific, banner.

Maybe water, I'unno. Water is good.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82637 on: August 03, 2015, 06:33:02 pm »

Frumple, if you do not ally yourself with the Tea nations then you're putting yourself at great risk. Coffee drinkers know no mercy.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #82638 on: August 03, 2015, 06:34:38 pm »

Don't worry, I can't stand coffee either. Or alcohol. Or tea. Or anything involving grapes or cherries or, especially, artificial cherry flavoring, which makes me physically ill.

So basically it's milk, orange juice, water, and sodas.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #82639 on: August 03, 2015, 06:35:26 pm »

Coffee is disgusting, it is true.

Raise a new banner over your head, Frumple, bearing the tea leaves of freedom. We shall march triumphant.

Don't worry, I can't stand coffee either. Or alcohol. Or tea. Or anything involving grapes or cherries or, especially, artificial cherry flavoring, which makes me physically ill.

So basically it's milk, orange juice, water, and sodas.
For the most part, same, though under some circumstances I like a mug of tea. Not often though.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #82640 on: August 03, 2015, 06:38:13 pm »

Frumple, if you do not ally yourself with the Tea nations then you're putting yourself at great risk. Coffee drinkers know no mercy.
Mate, I can't really drink caffeine anymore, and decaffeinated anything is heresy. The tea nations get no support, either. Water uber alles! Or something along those lines, anyway.

Though yeah, taste wise tea wins out. You can do a lot more with it, too, for what it's worth to someone that can't afford to drink it.
Ask not!
Ask!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82641 on: August 03, 2015, 06:59:25 pm »

Coffee FTW.

But if we're not supposed to drink coffee at 8 PM, why does it taste so good when curled up with a good book?
It's message from reality that we really shouldn't be in such a hurry in the morning.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #82642 on: August 03, 2015, 07:01:59 pm »

Raise a new banner over your heads, everyone, bearing the tea leaves of freedom. We shall march triumphant.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #82643 on: August 03, 2015, 07:58:03 pm »

Raise a new banner over your heads, everyone, bearing the tea leaves of freedom. We shall march triumphant.

Do tea leaves of freedom lead to chopped eyelids?

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #82644 on: August 03, 2015, 08:09:03 pm »

Only if you make enough eyelid tea for the rest of us.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82645 on: August 03, 2015, 08:15:11 pm »

Aux armes, citoyens,
Formez vos bataillons,
Marchons, marchons!
Qu’un café impur
Abreuve nos sillons!
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #82646 on: August 03, 2015, 08:17:07 pm »

... gods, now I'm wondering what exactly would happen if you tried to make meat tea. Thin slivers of flesh -- "leaves" -- boiled until they lose cohesion and infuse the water. Sounds like it would taste absolutely horrible and probably have a consistency and texture that could only be termed "abomination", but...

Then again, that's not too far off from broth, is it? Hrm.
Ask not!
Ask!

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #82647 on: August 03, 2015, 08:20:09 pm »

... gods, now I'm wondering what exactly would happen if you tried to make meat tea. Thin slivers of flesh -- "leaves" -- boiled until they lose cohesion and infuse the water. Sounds like it would taste absolutely horrible and probably have a consistency and texture that could only be termed "abomination", but...

Then again, that's not too far off from broth, is it? Hrm.

No I mean because Buddha or some monk tried to focus and chopped off his eyelids to force him to stay awake. These eyelids fell to the ground and formed the first tea plants.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 08:26:41 pm by Laptisen »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #82648 on: August 03, 2015, 08:24:56 pm »

... which is fine, but it has me thinking of cat eyelid tea. Or dog, I guess. Something that can't run away fast enough. I guess the closest that's easily commercially available would be non-fried chicken skin? Something to think about, anyway.

Thinking beyond the immediate thought, though, I'm now pretty sure it'd just be broth. Which is okay. Broth is nice. Then again, they do make tea infused chicken, iirc, so I guess the next logical step would be brew tea in broth? Think you'd have to be pretty careful about what sort of tea you used. Doesn't sound like a taste combination that would be easy to achieve.
Ask not!
Ask!

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #82649 on: August 03, 2015, 08:27:01 pm »

... which is fine, but it has me thinking of cat eyelid tea. Or dog, I guess. Something that can't run away fast enough. I guess the closest that's easily commercially available would be non-fried chicken skin? Something to think about, anyway.

Thinking beyond the immediate thought, though, I'm now pretty sure it'd just be broth. Which is okay. Broth is nice. Then again, they do make tea infused chicken, iirc, so I guess the next logical step would be brew tea in broth? Think you'd have to be pretty careful about what sort of tea you used. Doesn't sound like a taste combination that would be easy to achieve.
Yak butter tea is present.

Pages: 1 ... 5508 5509 [5510] 5511 5512 ... 11040