Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5498 5499 [5500] 5501 5502 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14453310 times)

Mechatronic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #82485 on: August 02, 2015, 01:53:04 am »

In Bret Easton Ellis' short story the secrets of summer the vampires are pretty much his regular psychos. 1984. LA. Porsches. Levis. Sunbeds. Beach Boys. But wasn't she just into animals?

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #82486 on: August 02, 2015, 02:05:42 am »

You never waste a resource, you never waste something you paid money for. Especially things like books which are in this world, given at most a few print runs since no one fucking reads these days.
I... think I like you. I like you a lot. In a totally non-creepy way though, don't worry.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #82487 on: August 02, 2015, 02:14:07 am »

... Store was out of tortilla chips, but had plenty of salsa.  About to attempt eating salsa with Doritos.  Gaia help me.

Doritos a best. I hate actually eating most foods (Unless Gunner-chan made it for me of course) but Ill eat mountains of doritos.

I... think I like you. I like you a lot. In a totally non-creepy way though, don't worry.

I don't think she could possibly find a way anyone likes her as creepy. You should see the shit she reads and looks up about characters she likes. Some of the way Gunner-chan acts makes me think she's reaaally preservation minded though. It's insane how little she's willing to waste and throw away.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #82488 on: August 02, 2015, 02:22:58 am »

As long as we dont have to call an intervention to any attempt at hoarding trash....
She should apply as a librarian.

Also, how can anyone stand doritos and salsa? Doritos are soft and porous, they just get all floppy and gross when you dip them in anything.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #82489 on: August 02, 2015, 02:28:41 am »

As long as we dont have to call an intervention to any attempt at hoarding trash....

She only keeps trash she can use. Like anything she can put away for making cheap water filters with, bottles if we lost any recently or if she can cut them up into useful stuff. Things like that.

Also, how can anyone stand doritos and salsa? Doritos are soft and porous, they just get all floppy and gross when you dip them in anything.

Hey, hey... You wanna know what else is floppy and gross?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #82490 on: August 02, 2015, 02:29:16 am »

... doritos ;_;

Doritos make frumple sad. I used to freaking love those things -- and I still really like the taste -- but at some point over the years either their recipe changed or my stomach did, and now eating more than one or two at a time (as in, per day) makes me pretty sick, at least the cheese ones. Ranch innit as bad. Mostly just the cheese ones.

Offbrand cheese tortilla stuff is usually fine, though. Golden Flake started putting out some recently-ish that are bloody delicious (to me), and most of the cheapo ones are pretty alright, too. S'just something the dorito brand started doing some years back. Kinda' wish I knew what, so it could be avoided easier in other stuff...

... also EB, I'm not sure what kind of doritos you've been eating, or what you've been doing to them, but... they're not really soft or porous. Not supposed to be, anyway. Not unless you soak them in something for a fair bit of time or let them go really stale.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82491 on: August 02, 2015, 02:53:37 am »

I don't think she could possibly find a way anyone likes her as creepy. You should see the shit she reads and looks up about characters she likes. Some of the way Gunner-chan acts makes me think she's reaaally preservation minded though. It's insane how little she's willing to waste and throw away.
Yeah, I saw some stuff or at least got some hints, I find it totes ok. And nothing wrong with being preservation minded (though at first I read that one as perverse minded) so uh... I guess just tell Gunner-Chan another random internet person would like to join Gunner-Chan fanclub?

But to stay on-topoic: I find it kinda interesting they are finding the suspected MH370 plane parts on an island called Island of Reunion. Or is it just me?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 02:56:31 am by Sinistar »
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #82492 on: August 02, 2015, 02:56:34 am »

Hey, hey... You wanna know what else is floppy and gross?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That was just uncalled for and entirely unfounded ;-;
(Excellent execution however, 9/10 would be insulted again)

And dont doubt my sogginess sense! They totally do get soggy easier. I'm a texture eater, I notice and am repulsed by these changes.

[Edit]
Another attempt to doze off foiled again, by brother and the adult cat that apparently hurt her leg jumping off a bed? God damnit what is up with tonight!?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 03:05:43 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82493 on: August 02, 2015, 03:12:18 am »

Cat hurting a leg by jumping? Are you SURE this is not a dog with uncanny camouflage skills?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #82494 on: August 02, 2015, 03:33:41 am »

(Excellent execution however, 9/10 would be insulted again)
Is that even an insult, though? The size implication seems to be that your dick is huge. Image barely fits on my 16" wide screen, even after zoom is brought back to baseline.

Proper insult would have used a very small image, yeah. That one was more like a backhanded complement.

E: And looking at it again, the accompanying pic even supports that. The light blush, the satisfied look, that fisherman's gesture (THIS BIG). Insult, that is not.

... incidentally, where'd that second one come from?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 03:38:32 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #82495 on: August 02, 2015, 03:37:53 am »

She should apply as a librarian.
Don't libraries tend to sell off their books?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82496 on: August 02, 2015, 04:07:16 am »

Augh what is wrong with ny gastrointestinal system and why is there painfully painy gas help me.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82497 on: August 02, 2015, 05:36:53 am »

Why the fuck is Cities Skylines trying to fuck with a Tcpip/Parameters regkey?

Bugger off, I'm not letting you do that!

Augh what is wrong with ny gastrointestinal system and why is there painfully painy gas help me.

What you need is a long, sharp, sterilized needle...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 05:40:49 am by SirQuiamus »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #82498 on: August 02, 2015, 05:45:48 am »

Is maybe trying to build net for sky cities?
Ask not!
Ask!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82499 on: August 02, 2015, 05:47:21 am »

Why the fuck is Cities Skylines trying to fuck with a Tcpip/Parameters regkey?

Bugger off, I'm not letting you do that!

What you need is a long, sharp, sterilized needle...
Sadly, I actually thought of that.  Not that it would really work.
Mostly I'm trying to get it to one end or the other.  Although I ate something and that helped for some reason.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 5498 5499 [5500] 5501 5502 ... 11040