Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5362 5363 [5364] 5365 5366 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14455761 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #80445 on: July 09, 2015, 02:03:36 am »

On my way home, saw a beat up old truck with sexy reclining girl silhouette decorations on the mudflaps. You know, standard pose. Except they had a floofy tail and snout. Furry mudflap decoration. I didn't know they even made those. I'm surprised someone is brazen enough to put them on their truck. I mean, we don't normally have raging rednecks out to kill sexual deviants, even around here, but that might be pushing it. I simply wouldn't be brave enough.
are you sure the guy driving the beat up pickup truck wasn't a redneck? Maybe he's a sexual deviant redneck. Or maybe he took those flaps as loot from the last deviant he beat up. Or maybe both.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #80446 on: July 09, 2015, 05:58:50 am »

On my way home, saw a beat up old truck with sexy reclining girl silhouette decorations on the mudflaps. You know, standard pose. Except they had a floofy tail and snout. Furry mudflap decoration. I didn't know they even made those. I'm surprised someone is brazen enough to put them on their truck. I mean, we don't normally have raging rednecks out to kill sexual deviants, even around here, but that might be pushing it. I simply wouldn't be brave enough.
are you sure the guy driving the beat up pickup truck wasn't a redneck? Maybe he's a sexual deviant redneck. Or maybe he took those flaps as loot from the last deviant he beat up. Or maybe both.
I am having a hard time suppressing the urge to make a joke about rednecks and attraction to animal features.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80447 on: July 09, 2015, 05:59:47 am »

So I just recently became aware that there are sites that are pretty much "Games for girls"... I mean beyond just product sites like Barby and Bratz and Monster High and stuff

And they quite thoroughly sap my goodwill and hope for all the human race quite effectively.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 06:01:19 am by Neonivek »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #80448 on: July 09, 2015, 07:35:36 am »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #80449 on: July 09, 2015, 08:37:05 am »

There are a surprising amount of male furries who are gun nuts. They probably shoot anyone who suggests they are sexual deviants.

I mean, I probably would as well if I had a gun. And less self-control.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #80450 on: July 09, 2015, 08:53:39 am »

There are a surprising amount of male furries who are gun nuts. They probably shoot anyone who suggests they are sexual deviants.

I mean, I probably would as well if I had a gun. And less self-control.

Sadly I haven't seen that much furry gun nut artwork, hopefully that is subject to change.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #80451 on: July 09, 2015, 08:55:48 am »

I'm not going to lie, cute girls and lethal guns are great. Cute furry girls and lethal guns are doubly so.

Hopefully the guns themselves aren't furry though. That'd be weird.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80452 on: July 09, 2015, 09:01:00 am »

Coming soon to CS:GO: Furry guns. With physics enabled fur.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80453 on: July 09, 2015, 09:02:16 am »

Guns+sex=eeeew, in my opinion. And a stronger eeew than furries, or at lesat different. I mean, furries can seem a bit odd to people, but thinking about guns and sexuality kinda feels wrong like its something one shouldn't do. I guess cause of the connotations.
One wheel short of a wagon

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #80454 on: July 09, 2015, 09:07:22 am »

Coming soon to CS:GO: Furry guns. With physics enabled fur.

First it was copious amounts of dragon and wolf skins. Now we'll be able to have dragon and wolf skin.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #80455 on: July 09, 2015, 09:08:20 am »

Please, TF2 custom servers already have that covered.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #80456 on: July 09, 2015, 09:18:23 am »

Please, TF2 custom servers already have that covered.

TF2 is practically CS anyway, so...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #80457 on: July 09, 2015, 09:19:48 am »

Guns+sex=eeeew, in my opinion.
Jayne disagrees with you.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80458 on: July 09, 2015, 09:23:57 am »

NotGTAV got copyright struck. Not surprising, but disappointing. It looked fun.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80459 on: July 09, 2015, 09:25:05 am »

I actually spent some time being a regular on a Furry TF2 server back before I was fully aware of what a furry even was.  They had their own server forum and the hottest topic on it was a discussion about modifying the classes to make them furry (or scalie in the case of the pyro) without ruining Valve's easy to identify silhouettes.   Sounds like they finally went through with it since I stopped playing :).

---
My brain played tricks on me last night, before bed I played heroes of the storm with some friends I don't play with often and we got destroyed.  Like each match was less than 20 mins.  It didn't bother them much, but it really bugged me.  Friends ended up just dismissing it as us being thrown into a higher tier than they are used to because I have a >1 win loss ratio and I'm the only one among us max level with mastered characters.  While they all have below 1 w/l and are level 20.

Despite that though I kept waking up in the middle of the night with my brain on autopilot reliving the events of the matches, and had trouble sleeping.   WTF brain it's just a game, it wasn't even ranked.  Let me SLEEEEP.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:26:36 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5362 5363 [5364] 5365 5366 ... 11040