Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5248 5249 [5250] 5251 5252 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14493125 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #78735 on: June 11, 2015, 12:43:15 am »

Probably a vampire animugirl mod. :V

(is... is that a thing)

(... i suddenly hope it is a thing)
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #78736 on: June 11, 2015, 12:45:57 am »

I find myself reinstalling skyrim because of odd urges to play a cute lizard dude and oblivion feels a bit derpy.

... Mods, .... My god. The mods. Where do I even start.
SkyUI.

Beyond that, it depends. How much fucking around do you plan on doing, as opposed to plain old fucking?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #78737 on: June 11, 2015, 12:46:19 am »

serana is already a vampire animugirl

like, such an obvious waifu character, hilarious that you can't actually marry her

and there is a 100% chance that there are straightup animu mods for her

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #78738 on: June 11, 2015, 01:07:40 am »

Well I just mean like... Any good gameplay mods? Mods that add more cool shit? Anything that helps with the merged armor pieces? (Muh fashion souls) Good body mods and graphics and stuff?

I kinda got interrupted by life when skyrim was a big thing and I've never gone back to it for some reason.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #78739 on: June 11, 2015, 01:20:18 am »

Well I just mean like... Any good gameplay mods? Mods that add more cool shit? Anything that helps with the merged armor pieces? (Muh fashion souls) Good body mods and graphics and stuff?

I kinda got interrupted by life when skyrim was a big thing and I've never gone back to it for some reason.
A couple, even the steam workshop (where I got all my mods) have a few cool things, I would certainly point you towards... Invested magic, I think, it basically changes self-enchantments so they don't run out after a minute but rather go indefinitely but take some magicka for as long as the enchantment lasts.
Let me look at my own mod collection.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #78740 on: June 11, 2015, 01:22:36 am »

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #78741 on: June 11, 2015, 01:38:51 am »

I'm a fan of this lighting mod.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #78742 on: June 11, 2015, 01:45:39 am »

Make sure to download Skyrim Unbound, it completely removes the pointless and boring prison-wagon ride (and the Helgen sequence) from the beginning of the game.

That stupid wagon ride was by far the single biggest flaw of the game. (The portion of the Helgen scene after you gain full control of your character is actually semi-worthwhile, but if losing it is the price to pay to remove the wagon scene it is still a massive gain in terms of game quality)

EDIT:
This goes double for people who have never played the game before. Best not to ever encounter that scene at all. It's completely worthless like the tram ride at the beginning of Half-Life
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 01:50:33 am by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #78743 on: June 11, 2015, 01:51:23 am »

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/?

Have fun. Try not to crash the game from hundreds of installed mods.

In wtf news, I found this on the frontpage of the nexus. Someone put anime loli grills in skyrim, including anime loli vampire grills. I am not surprised.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #78745 on: June 11, 2015, 02:04:38 am »

In wtf news, I found this on the frontpage of the nexus. Someone put anime loli grills in skyrim, including anime loli vampire grills. I am not surprised.
I don't know how I feel about this.

For some reason I now want an overhaul that turns every character in the game into a loli girl. Is that bad?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #78746 on: June 11, 2015, 02:04:55 am »

... I was intensely disappointed to check that link and find that the mentioned loli vampire grills were, in fact, not grills. Damn your cheeky misspelling, space. Damn it to the place that lacks tiny bloodsucking cookware.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #78747 on: June 11, 2015, 02:05:41 am »

Dammit. Now I'm finding myself wondering if that works with certain mods.

Very certain mods.

Hue hue hue.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #78748 on: June 11, 2015, 02:08:15 am »

Hey, try it and find out. That's what they're there for, more or less.

Just, uh. Probably don't report back. Forum guidelines and whatnot.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #78749 on: June 11, 2015, 02:14:05 am »

I don't know how I feel about this.

For some reason I now want an overhaul that turns every character in the game into a loli girl. Is that bad?
This could be pretty entertaining, I think. Just imagine a 10 year old girl in full steel plate armor with a zweihander thrice her height screaming in a deep voice "SKYRIM BELONGS TO DAH NOOOORDS!"

"10/10 like skyrim with girls" - IGN
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 5248 5249 [5250] 5251 5252 ... 11037