Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5082 5083 [5084] 5085 5086 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14512993 times)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #76245 on: May 13, 2015, 06:54:56 pm »

The cheetoes tho.

Can't he just toss them himself?
FREE CHEETOS MAN. FREE CHEETOS! (And for a painting like that I'd be willing to throw out your damn jalapeno cheetos if they weren't any good anymore :P).
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #76246 on: May 13, 2015, 07:00:00 pm »

The cheetoes tho.

Can't he just toss them himself?

Some people take wasting food very seriously. And don't have a pet that can/will eat something. Or an ant mound they really hate. My guess is the cheetos were his girlfriends' snack, and he dislikes them.

Speqking of pets and spicy food, when our shitzu was a pup, she would grab anything she could without checking what it was, or worrying about accidentally biting you. Many punctured fingers were had. Our solution was to start feeding her jalapeņo potato chips or whatever other spicy food was available, so.etimes repeatedly, sometimes only once or twice among other treats. She eventually learned to stop and smell it before putting it in her mouth.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #76247 on: May 13, 2015, 07:09:40 pm »

... I like the way you think, EB. When all else fails, poison it until it complies. Words to live by.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76248 on: May 13, 2015, 07:10:21 pm »

... I like the way you think, EB. When all else fails, poison it until it complies.
I read this as "poison it until it compiles" at first.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #76249 on: May 13, 2015, 07:16:33 pm »

... I like the way you think, EB. When all else fails, poison it until it complies.
I read this as "poison it until it compiles" at first.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #76250 on: May 13, 2015, 07:38:08 pm »

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:50:44 pm by penguinofhonor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76251 on: May 13, 2015, 07:39:30 pm »

Pucatrade. It's an MTG card trading site. You don't trade card-for-card, you send people cards and get paid in points. Then people send you cards you want in exchange for your points.

The WTF is that I got $5 in points for signing up, and it took like two minutes for the site to find a few people who are going to send me $5 in cards. How can it be this efficient?
How old/large is the site, and how consistant are mtg card values? Thats probably related.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #76252 on: May 13, 2015, 07:55:30 pm »

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:50:47 pm by penguinofhonor »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76253 on: May 13, 2015, 11:34:11 pm »

Plus, as I mentioned, I ate microwaved noodles.

My mom keeps promising to teach me to cook, probably to spite my stepmom when she taught me a bit of cooking last year. My mom still hasn't taught me anything aside from a half-assed how-to for scrambled eggs.
Microwaved noodles are an excellent place to start, actually, imo. The first step on the road to culinary enlightenment is realizing you can put those noodles in other things, and other things in those noodles.
Of all things, clicking those gorramn images on macromeme helped me improve my cooking.
http://macromeme.com/dog/ramen-infograph.html

What you REALLY want, is Mama creamy tom yum, in the gold foil.  Add California style vegetables, and some asian meat balls. it is fantastic. You will not be disappoint.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #76254 on: May 14, 2015, 12:12:38 am »

The crap are you doing, UK. You're taking all the crazy the us politicians hold onto most of the time.
Welp, I know what John Oliver's gonna be covering next.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #76255 on: May 14, 2015, 12:22:50 am »

It's not that old, but I think it's gotten really popular. The sheer number of people probably means you'll quickly find someone who wants any given card. It just feels like it shouldn't be this easy. If it is, why hasn't someone done it before this?
I've heard this line of thinking so often I'm starting to wonder if there's a term for it. I mean, I'm not saying it's wrong, but it has to be some sort of phenomenon for people to say "this is likely not going to work since if it did then it would have been popular already"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #76256 on: May 14, 2015, 12:40:37 am »

I think the term you mean is 'supply and demand'. There is always, with almost no exceptions, someone who wants a thing, and someone who can provide it. And if there isn't, someone will respond to the supply/demand with some demand/supply. As someone supplies an easy way to trade cards, people in the niche of card trading will think "hey, that's nifty" and slowly start using it.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #76257 on: May 14, 2015, 01:25:34 am »

silver in DF is stronger than copper

in every way

it should be better than it at cutting

but apparently it isn't???????

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #76258 on: May 14, 2015, 01:32:00 am »

MAX_EDGE?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #76259 on: May 14, 2015, 01:33:57 am »

Identical between all weapon metals that are not adamantine.
Pages: 1 ... 5082 5083 [5084] 5085 5086 ... 11037