Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5031 5032 [5033] 5034 5035 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14516617 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #75480 on: May 01, 2015, 01:21:36 pm »

Accounting.

I could say more things about her, but I'm not sure if I should.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75481 on: May 01, 2015, 01:23:02 pm »

Well I was picturing her as some grumpy a-hole middle-management type later down the track who makes things toxic for all her co-workers. I guess that fits the accounting thing. You don't need to say any more, her actions already speak volumes about her ethics.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75482 on: May 01, 2015, 01:36:45 pm »

You can generally tell based on someone's undergraduate major and personality flaws whether they intend to go into a professional graduate program. Anything remotely money-related (accounting, economics) combined with a paranoid and/or "fuck you got mine" attitude implies business school, and anything life science-y combined with stressing out over academics is a sure sign you're dealing with a pre-med student.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #75483 on: May 01, 2015, 01:39:24 pm »

Well I was picturing her as some grumpy a-hole middle-management type later down the track who makes things toxic for all her co-workers. I guess that fits the accounting thing. You don't need to say any more, her actions already speak volumes about her ethics.
If she enjoys ferreting out personal information she's not supposed to know for the express purpose of gossiping about it... she won't last long at any firm which deals with customer data. Like, say, personal/company finances.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75484 on: May 01, 2015, 01:43:53 pm »

If she enjoys ferreting out personal information she's not supposed to know for the express purpose of gossiping about it... she won't last long at any firm which deals with customer data. Like, say, personal/company finances.

But the NSA will love her!

:P

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #75485 on: May 01, 2015, 01:49:29 pm »

Well it could have been statutory... Once again nothing can make me click on that link...

I am not risking it being true.
... Statutory of a one year old? They can't even talk, how can they even say "sure!"?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

DreamCarver

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels breath: Seeking infant.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75486 on: May 01, 2015, 02:01:39 pm »

For the longest time I thought Senpai was someone's name.

I am out of the loop when it comes to anime memes I guess.

Thank you for making me crack up in the middle of Science class.

Once upon a time, one of my underclassmen made a joke of asking who "desu" was.
"Anything man can imagine is a possibility in reality."
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75487 on: May 01, 2015, 02:06:52 pm »

She'd probably go far though if she turns that gossiping trait to something more productive and sinister.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75488 on: May 01, 2015, 02:50:51 pm »

My computers power cord stopped working for The third time for no apparent reason. Now  going to have to get yet another one. Whybtye hell did it break? It was fine an hour ago and I just put it in my  computer bag as I have done many times?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #75489 on: May 01, 2015, 03:03:16 pm »

She'd probably go far though if she turns that gossiping trait to something more productive and sinister.
The ones who're going to be competent in that path are the ones who fill unlined journals with thousands of entries and paperclipped bits of information for blackmail purposes. She sounds like a two-parter; the compulsive desire to be better than others and find out where she stands compared to them fits, but the lack of impulse control necessary for someone to reveal to a bunch of near-strangers that they've done something which could possibly get them kicked out of the class or university doesn't. Nobody would trust someone like that to keep their mouth shut when it counted.

3. Run Resize Enable

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #75490 on: May 01, 2015, 03:17:01 pm »

Had my first cold shower yesterday. Surprisingly, I think that I'll have another tonight.

There's my wtf.
One wheel short of a wagon

DreamCarver

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels breath: Seeking infant.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75491 on: May 01, 2015, 04:25:42 pm »

Speaking of cold showers, I'm fairly certain that our school's plumbing is specifically set up for there to be no hot water to the locker room. You can wash your hands in lovely warm water anywhere else, but if you want to wash off sweat after personal fitness, get ready to be treated for shock.
"Anything man can imagine is a possibility in reality."
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #75492 on: May 01, 2015, 04:49:14 pm »

Do they also put saltpeter in the water fountains, by chance?

3. Run Resize Enable

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #75493 on: May 01, 2015, 04:58:02 pm »

Only on tuesdays.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75494 on: May 01, 2015, 07:05:39 pm »

I come home from college and find out my brother in high school has D grades in both physics and calculus. Somehow I'm not too optimistic about the prognosis for him becoming an engineer.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.
Pages: 1 ... 5031 5032 [5033] 5034 5035 ... 11037