Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5020 5021 [5022] 5023 5024 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14516634 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #75315 on: April 29, 2015, 07:38:08 am »

My everything is sore. "Fizz-call Active Tea? Is that some sort of herbal medicine?"

Pop-Rocks in your Earl Grey, mate?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/28/texas-governor-asks-state-guard-to-monitor-army-training-amid-suspicions-us/

I do not understand this at all. The state governor through the national guard is trying to monitor the US Army? This does not compute.

...With the belief that the US Army will confiscate citizens' guns. ::)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #75316 on: April 29, 2015, 08:07:27 am »

Instatement, perhaps? Crowning?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #75317 on: April 29, 2015, 08:22:28 am »

My phone shows the time of 16:21
My computer shows the time of 16:30
Somehow, my phone is the one that's right (at least judging by the university's timing)

What the tfuck
._.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #75318 on: April 29, 2015, 08:46:17 am »

when I turn on my smartphone to read "network time" it automatically goes forward about half an hour from the current time.

E:
ALSO CHROME IS DOING THAT BLURRY AVATAR THING AGAIN

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #75319 on: April 29, 2015, 08:55:19 am »

Chrome is getting worse day by day. I cant even browse tumblr without it crashing in a few minutes. I might just switch back to firefox.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75320 on: April 29, 2015, 08:55:43 am »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/28/texas-governor-asks-state-guard-to-monitor-army-training-amid-suspicions-us/

I do not understand this at all. The state governor through the national guard is trying to monitor the US Army? This does not compute.

Abbott's request Tuesday comes after some residents in Bastrop County questioned a U.S. Army commander during a town meeting about whether the government was planning to confiscate guns or implement martial law.

Paranoid right-wing crackpottery extends all the way to the top in Texas it seems. This is so implausible it's a joke. Army training manouvers = martial law? On what pretext would that happen? They don't just randomly implement martial law for lulz. That just never happens.

A map of the operation had labeled Texas, Utah and parts of California as "hostile" for the purposes of the training exercise.

It's probably not a surprise that right-wingers can't comprehend abstract concepts like hypothetical situations and roleplaying. Also, the army doesn't even specialize in population pacification and confiscating guns. It's not in their training. That's the kind of thing that you have national guard units for. Who are ironically, the guys Texas feels safer overseeing the army.

Chrome is getting worse day by day. I cant even browse tumblr without it crashing in a few minutes. I might just switch back to firefox.
Try a complete reinstall before switching browsers. File corruption can happen to any browser.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 09:06:28 am by Reelya »

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75321 on: April 29, 2015, 09:05:40 am »

I'll try reinstalling chrome after I back up all my infinite favourites and browser history and etc.

Also, this is kinda old but I'll leave this here just in case anyone hasn't seen it and wants a WTF moment.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75322 on: April 29, 2015, 09:07:43 am »

I use firefox with account sync. All my settings included bookmarks and plugins are synced between my PC, laptop and FireFox portable on my keychain.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #75323 on: April 29, 2015, 09:09:21 am »

Sergarr, have you ever adjusted your phones clock, basing it off the universities clock? :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #75324 on: April 29, 2015, 09:12:05 am »

Sergarr, have you ever adjusted your phones clock, basing it off the universities clock? :P
Yes?

The problem is not the discrepancy (it existed for a long time), but it was much, much smaller. Like, it was in the area of three minutes just last year. Now, it's 10 minutes, and I haven't actually adjusted my phone since the last year so something fishy is going on.
._.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75325 on: April 29, 2015, 09:23:36 am »

It's probably not a surprise that right-wingers can't comprehend abstract concepts like hypothetical situations and roleplaying.

The Army: actually one massive LARP.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75326 on: April 29, 2015, 09:29:01 am »

It's probably not a surprise that right-wingers can't comprehend abstract concepts like hypothetical situations and roleplaying.

The Army: actually one massive LARP.
Don't worry if they open fire on you.  Those bullets are actually made of foam.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #75327 on: April 29, 2015, 10:00:11 am »

I think Chrome is saying you should lay off from tumblr.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75328 on: April 29, 2015, 10:12:22 am »

I only browse tumblr for like, once a day to check my dashboard :v, but chrome seems unable to browse tumblr for more then a few minutes. Its also having quite a few troubles with shockwave flash and java, but chrome is actualy supposed to lose java support soon, so.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #75329 on: April 29, 2015, 12:33:43 pm »

Are you inseminating Jesus Christ?
Pages: 1 ... 5020 5021 [5022] 5023 5024 ... 11037