Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4954 4955 [4956] 4957 4958 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14510410 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #74325 on: April 16, 2015, 11:19:48 pm »

Yea I think it's that ^  Even seems to happen in online games to an extent.  I played a Female charr primarily in GW2(the male charr voice makes me gag) and my fellow guildies would often refer to me as she or her in text chat even though they know I'm male.
-----------------------

Sorry for the rant, but it's such a hot topic it has specifically been banned from being talked about in my supervisor's chat channels, and I need to let some out.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:27:42 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #74326 on: April 17, 2015, 01:34:52 am »

I'm surprised this form doesn't have the monkey tail. I mean, fourth form randomly pulled a monkey tail out of its butt, where'd the monkey tail go.
GT is totally non-canon. Though I am also sad about the monkey tail. SSJ4 was a pretty awesome transformation in my opinion, much better then god forms "lets go full circle to the kaioken" idiocy.

7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74327 on: April 17, 2015, 02:06:16 am »

I'm surprised this form doesn't have the monkey tail. I mean, fourth form randomly pulled a monkey tail out of its butt, where'd the monkey tail go.
GT is totally non-canon. Though I am also sad about the monkey tail. SSJ4 was a pretty awesome transformation in my opinion, much better then god forms "lets go full circle to the kaioken" idiocy.

GT's biggest failing was just not being that good (I still think it is WAY better than people give it credit for).

I don't know why people treat it like unwashed garbage.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #74328 on: April 17, 2015, 08:01:14 am »

The newspaper reports that our Dutch police is frantically searching for a man who bought 750kg of calcium ammonium nitrate under a false name last month.

Hotdamn. 750kg. How much explosives can that make? I hope they find him soon. Although if he is already been off the radar since last month, chances are slim.

note: calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN) is thought to be responsible for 70% of the roadside IED that went off against American forces in Afghanistan. In most countries it is still readily available though as a commercial fertilizer.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:02:47 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74329 on: April 17, 2015, 08:17:48 am »

But a god form being close to kaioken is not idiocy, it's logic!

I mean, kaioken was taught to Goku as a god's technique.

Pure logic!
._.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74330 on: April 17, 2015, 08:20:42 am »

GT's biggest failing was just not being that good (I still think it is WAY better than people give it credit for).

I don't know why people treat it like unwashed garbage.

GT wasn't that bad when it was just goku and his grandaughter travelling around in space and getting into trouble, IMO. It started to suck when they got back to earth and started fighting the evil dragons over and over.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74331 on: April 17, 2015, 09:02:50 am »

Just about every DnD game in FG&RP has spontaneously disappeared. It's like a game of Mafia and the 5e games are the obvious scum that nobody wanted to lynch.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #74332 on: April 17, 2015, 10:18:10 am »

Sometimes I wish the Rage thread were still open...

Because goddamn HP printers make me want to kill something. How such byzantine software fuckery hasn't resulted in their company being firebombed by all users in the world is beyond me.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #74333 on: April 17, 2015, 11:06:32 am »

Today's morning ablutions*: Herd three guineas. Herd one chicken, twice. Catch different chicken by hand. Catch rooster with net. Drag rooster inside net for probably twenty or thirty feet, maybe more.

Old people should maybe not have chicken pens that are not sufficiently enclosed. Thing needs a two-stage door incredibly badly. Will have to recommend again.

*Note: This works because this is florida, and it is indeed both hot and incredibly humid outside right now.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #74334 on: April 17, 2015, 11:39:31 am »

Because goddamn HP printers make me want to kill something. How such byzantine software fuckery hasn't resulted in their company being firebombed by all users in the world is beyond me.

HP printers are the worst. Do you have he problem where it spontaneously locks up and needs to turned off and unplugged in order to reset it? I've had that on two different HP printers.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 11:46:28 am by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #74335 on: April 17, 2015, 11:47:02 am »

Just about every DnD game in FG&RP has spontaneously disappeared. It's like a game of Mafia and the 5e games are the obvious scum that nobody wanted to lynch.  :P
Did they poof into PWYB?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74336 on: April 17, 2015, 11:51:32 am »

HP printers are the worst. Do you have he problem where it spontaneously locks up and needs to turned off and unplugged in order to reset it? I've had that on two different HP printers.
Huh. I've literally never had a problem with any of my HP printers, but the HP laptops I've had were unredeemable piles of shit.

In unrelated news, I saw someone squirrel-fishing on campus as I was walking to work today.

3. Run Resize Enable

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #74337 on: April 17, 2015, 12:13:32 pm »

In unrelated news, I saw someone squirrel-fishing on campus as I was walking to work today.
Wat. can you describe it?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74338 on: April 17, 2015, 12:15:22 pm »

Tying a nut to a string, and attempting to lift or fling a squirrel that tries to eat or take the nut.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74339 on: April 17, 2015, 12:16:40 pm »

Wat. can you describe it?
Rod and reel, peanuts on string tied to a double hook. The guy was casting out towards packs of squirrels and reeling the line back in along the grass.

3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 4954 4955 [4956] 4957 4958 ... 11037