Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4953 4954 [4955] 4956 4957 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14511831 times)

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #74310 on: April 16, 2015, 06:12:06 pm »

I have been very itchy today, so much so that I became enraged went into the bathroom and stripped naked, I then proceed to smear lotion all over my body. Not much of a wtf moment but I felt like sharing this with you.

Hawt.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74311 on: April 16, 2015, 06:20:13 pm »

So I was looking up Jean Armstrong on the AA wiki, since I needed to find appropriate lotion quotes for the thing above. But I noticed that the article seems to think that he dresses in drag and also acknowledged that he is cisgendered while also referring to him as a her.
People really need to check what they're editing in wikis to make sure it's consistent with the rest of the page.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #74313 on: April 16, 2015, 06:34:33 pm »

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74314 on: April 16, 2015, 06:36:08 pm »

Maybe they just messed up during the printing process :v
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #74315 on: April 16, 2015, 06:53:02 pm »

DBZ kind of have a stupid color scheme anyways. It was a lot better when it was black and white since you don't have to know what Akira Toriyama's stupid ideas for the colors are.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74316 on: April 16, 2015, 07:00:47 pm »

DBZ kind of have a stupid color scheme anyways. It was a lot better when it was black and white since you don't have to know what Akira Toriyama's stupid ideas for the colors are.
I don't get it, what's wrong with DBZ's color scheme?
._.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #74317 on: April 16, 2015, 07:01:02 pm »

So is this new level past the super saiyan god form? Super saiyan mega god? Or is it just one level past super saiyan 4 with the monkey tail?

I thought that was because it was marketed for kids. :V
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #74318 on: April 16, 2015, 07:13:34 pm »

So is this new level past the super saiyan god form? Super saiyan mega god? Or is it just one level past super saiyan 4 with the monkey tail?

From what I hear, the super saiyan god form from the movie was unstable or something and this one can be sustained.  So it's basically the same except you can do it longer.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74319 on: April 16, 2015, 07:20:52 pm »

From what I hear, the super saiyan god form from the movie was unstable or something and this one can be sustained.  So it's basically the same except you can do it longer.
It also has blue hair.

I wonder if the next form (there will always be the next form) will have purple hair?
._.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #74320 on: April 16, 2015, 07:23:10 pm »

Also god form required the combined powers of...4 or 5 warriors. So it's not something you can charge up on demand.

It also has blue hair.

I wonder if the next form (there will always be the next form) will have purple hair?
I'm surprised this form doesn't have the monkey tail. I mean, fourth form randomly pulled a monkey tail out of its butt, where'd the monkey tail go.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #74321 on: April 16, 2015, 07:30:06 pm »

Also god form required the combined powers of...4 or 5 warriors. So it's not something you can charge up on demand.
Wait, so you're telling me people DON'T have 5 of the swolinest dudes nearby them at all times?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 07:32:51 pm by Cthulufaic »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #74322 on: April 16, 2015, 07:35:35 pm »

Super Saiyan 4 was never actually a thing, at least in the movies.

This is, like, super saiyan + super saiyan god, which are completely separate things.

I'm just made because I've already pushed Dwarf Fortress to its limits, goddammit.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74323 on: April 16, 2015, 09:52:14 pm »

So I was looking up Jean Armstrong on the AA wiki, since I needed to find appropriate lotion quotes for the thing above. But I noticed that the article seems to think that he dresses in drag and also acknowledged that he is cisgendered while also referring to him as a her.
People really need to check what they're editing in wikis to make sure it's consistent with the rest of the page.
Eh, calling cis-gendered men in drag by female pronouns is kind of a thing that happens. Most of them do it.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #74324 on: April 16, 2015, 10:06:26 pm »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:22:04 am by penguinofhonor »
Pages: 1 ... 4953 4954 [4955] 4956 4957 ... 11037