Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4868 4869 [4870] 4871 4872 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14462495 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #73035 on: March 30, 2015, 09:15:34 pm »

._.

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #73036 on: March 30, 2015, 09:20:53 pm »

We started doing dissections in Bio today; every table got a bucket of pickled specimens (most of them squamous and/or rugose) to disassemble. I've never really cared much for biology to begin with, but the smell alone was enough to shift my opinion from "meh" to "burn everything and Febreeze the ashes."

The WTF: Even though I wore gloves and a lab coat, kept my distance, and generally tried to minimize any and all contact with the ick, somehow I still managed to adsorb enough eau de eww that my after-school nap left my room smelling like Satan's fishtank.
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73037 on: March 30, 2015, 09:25:18 pm »

Personally, I find biology to be the metaphorical tits.
Nothing like the scent of bottled decomposition though. Noty.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #73038 on: March 30, 2015, 09:28:04 pm »

Apparently Ocean Dub did not end at Saiyan Saga.

What the hell kind of throat voice do you need to have to produce sounds like these?
and DBZ fans say that DBZ isn't all episodes of screaming and charging up. That was a solid minute of just Piccolo screaming.

Also my throat hurts just thinking about voicing that.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73039 on: March 30, 2015, 09:28:17 pm »

How did you get "Burter" from "Strongest Known DBZ Life-form™"?
The saltybet should have been a hint. I guess it would technically be one of the brolys, but they're boring and screamy.

... and they actually name the current strongest DBZ critter wizz? Seriously? *checks* Oh wow, it's even got the phallic symbolism going on. I'd say someone's taking the piss, but, uh.

And this beerus thing is a cat. The design team was, indeed, as drunk as the name suggests. Beer us and wizz. Names of the gods. What the hell happened, DBZ. You used to just be named after food. Now you're named after frat parties.

Speaking of saltybet and DBZ palette swaps, this is why I miss old saltybet before all the needless bullshit was added in. Literally everything about that match was perfect.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #73040 on: March 30, 2015, 09:34:46 pm »

Speaking of saltybet and DBZ palette swaps, this is why I miss old saltybet before all the needless bullshit was added in. Literally everything about that match was perfect.
The music is the real MVP of that fight. Makes it so hype.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73041 on: March 30, 2015, 09:38:45 pm »

The music is the real MVP of that fight. Makes it so hype.
Broly SSJ3 Nightmare also gives it a lot of hype, too. He's a fun overpowered character.
._.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73042 on: March 30, 2015, 09:46:42 pm »

Just realized in-lore dwarves are usually half-again as wide as a human at the houlders.
Humans use more pillows based on how wide our shoulders are.
So does that mean dwarves would need to have little pillow-stools, or a bunch of phone book equivalents?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73043 on: March 30, 2015, 11:14:11 pm »

DM has come to the decision that one of the two top damage dealers must die. He's debating between either his full-caster DMPC, who has ended several fights before they even began because he metagames against himself, or the fighter who focuses on being a one-hitter-quitter.

It's probably the fighter. Amongst the DM's various nerfs, he has also set a cap on how many attacks the fighter can get in a round, despite what feats, class abilities, or spells are on him, because he thinks the fighter is too OP. Have I mention that the DMPC is the only full-combat caster? The next best caster is a cleric who only has healing and protection spells. He doesn't like the cleric much either, because they can heal. After that, the next best casters are the paladin and the DMPC bard, who do not have a stellar selection.

The worst part? The DM has stated several times that he's going to steal the fighter's build to use later.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #73044 on: March 30, 2015, 11:15:54 pm »

It's FEF, not FEOF

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #73045 on: March 30, 2015, 11:21:38 pm »

Food and mild perversion is alright. Frat jokes and piss "humor" is a thorough step down. They once had more class, man. More class. Only slightly more, but still ;_;

...it's 100% alcohol puns

beer-us, whis(key)

where the hell are you getting piss humor

how are alcohol puns frat jokes

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73046 on: March 30, 2015, 11:28:09 pm »

alcohol
frat
I fail to not see the connection.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73047 on: March 30, 2015, 11:36:58 pm »

DM has come to the decision that one of the two top damage dealers must die.
Your DM must die get off DM's duties. This is not what DMs should do. Ever.
._.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73048 on: March 30, 2015, 11:44:40 pm »

Honestly, what I think he should do is ditch his wizard, or whatever caster it is. I haven't seen the sheet, so I don't know much about the character other than the fact that most of his skills are stupidly high, and he found a way to get every single arcane spell in the game, plus a number of divine spells.

Perception, disable device, and just about every knowledge. No-one else really needs to roll outside of combat, as we can just rely on the spellcaster to do everything, since his bases are more than enough for most checks. Hell, even in combat we don't really need to do much, because the wizard can wipe an entire encounter without effort, while the fighter has a very good chance to kill at least one enemy a round. Even more if he gets a chance to cleave.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #73049 on: March 30, 2015, 11:46:18 pm »

alcohol
frat
I fail to not see the connection.

yes the only people who drink alcohol in japan are frat boys
Pages: 1 ... 4868 4869 [4870] 4871 4872 ... 11040