Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4771 4772 [4773] 4774 4775 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14443621 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #71580 on: March 09, 2015, 06:47:20 pm »

Sounds like the one porjct partner is trying to shunt all the work onto you without telling the other people what they're doing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #71581 on: March 09, 2015, 06:58:14 pm »

Sounds like the one porjct partner is trying to shunt all the work onto you without telling the other people what they're doing.

+1

Maybe you should take it as a compliment? If she wants you to do all the work, you must be good.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71582 on: March 09, 2015, 07:05:15 pm »

I finally made a halfway decent deck in Hearthstone!

My Shaman finally doesn't lose almost every single time.

Yet that isn't the WTF, the WTF is "WOW, the Shaman's basic deck is probably the worst base deck possible"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #71583 on: March 09, 2015, 07:05:24 pm »

+1

Maybe you should take it as a compliment? If she wants you to do all the work, you must be good.
No, she's just a future manager still gestating. Kill it before it emerges from the cocoon.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71584 on: March 09, 2015, 07:06:22 pm »

She's been complaining about the quality of my work for the past two years or so I've known her.

I think she just doesn't like me, or is looking for someone to shove under the bus.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #71585 on: March 09, 2015, 07:10:48 pm »

She's been complaining about the quality of my work for the past two years or so I've known her.

I think she just doesn't like me, or is looking for someone to shove under the bus.
Maybe she's just tsundere. You're getting all the tsun, but none of the dere.  :P
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #71586 on: March 09, 2015, 07:12:12 pm »

Latter option. The Machiavellian likes to manipulate, while it's never the narcissist's fault. To complete the triad, all she has to do is show psychopathy, and then you'll want to avoid her at all costs.

Considering you're in a larger group, I would take the word of the others over her word, at least in the first instance. Any correspondence you have with her, make sure you keep (e-mails and texts) in case you require evidence of her machinations in the future.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #71587 on: March 09, 2015, 07:55:12 pm »

Latter option. The Machiavellian likes to manipulate, while it's never the narcissist's fault. To complete the triad, all she has to do is show psychopathy, and then you'll want to avoid her at all costs.
Emphasis mine. By means of deduction, we can conclude from this statement that until she shows psychopathy, she's alright to be around.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #71588 on: March 09, 2015, 08:12:11 pm »

Just saw a cat run across the road and then duck into one of those tiny little drainage spots on the sides. While it's good to know that there are brave felines out there to combat the cities (fairly non-existent) rodent problem, that was a rather small hole for a rather large cat to fit through.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #71589 on: March 09, 2015, 08:24:49 pm »

Gotta feel sorry for Machiavelli. His greatest claim to fame is that everyone wrongly thinks he's a dickhead. Yet if they didn't, he wouldn't be famous.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #71590 on: March 09, 2015, 08:26:00 pm »

Cats' bones are illusions. They're really made of goo, and can fit anywhere.

All kidding aside, a cat can usually fit into any opening larger than it's skull, unless it is very obese.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71591 on: March 09, 2015, 08:26:59 pm »

Cats are really fluffy, so that might be that.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #71592 on: March 09, 2015, 08:29:05 pm »

They also possess strange powers over the Higgs Boson - their mass increases in direct proportion to how comfortable they're feeling at any given moment.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71593 on: March 09, 2015, 08:42:56 pm »

They also possess strange powers over the Higgs Boson - their mass increases in direct proportion to how comfortable they're feeling at any given moment.
I think it's actually exponential.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #71594 on: March 09, 2015, 09:39:20 pm »

... between yesterday and today, sixty gigs of free space has appeared on my hard drive. I... haven't personally deleted anything during that period.

Had you run a defragmenter and/or an antivirus program during that time
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις
Pages: 1 ... 4771 4772 [4773] 4774 4775 ... 11040