Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4748 4749 [4750] 4751 4752 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14441952 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #71235 on: March 03, 2015, 11:50:18 am »

So my roommate found out he might have a solitary kidney while at the doctor for run of the mill food poisoning. He doesn't really have to change anything even if it's true, but he's a little put out by it.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71236 on: March 03, 2015, 11:56:56 am »

So my roommate found out he might have a solitary kidney while at the doctor for run of the mill food poisoning. He doesn't really have to change anything even if it's true, but he's a little put out by it.
Seeing as I was just recently weirded out by giving blood for a blood test, I can understand this completely. It was part of me, then it wasn't, and they took it, and I had less blood than I did going in. I probably made more. Its weird. Don't judge me.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #71237 on: March 03, 2015, 01:04:07 pm »

I'm rather attached to my insidey parts.  I would never want to find out I only have one working part of a pair.

Also that guy in the NAVY who had 4 testicles and didn't tell them until they  felt him up.  He got 80k a piece for the extras, but I'd be sad to see them go.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #71238 on: March 03, 2015, 01:12:10 pm »

What do you call the kind of person who is flat-out atheist science-comes-first, but when they go overseas they'll make sure to stop by the local shrine to make sure the native spirits are kosher with their presence?

A hypocrite
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71239 on: March 03, 2015, 01:13:37 pm »

._.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71240 on: March 03, 2015, 01:14:05 pm »

Also that guy in the NAVY who had 4 testicles and didn't tell them until they  felt him up.  He got 80k a piece for the extras, but I'd be sad to see them go.
Why would they need to get rid of them? Also who buys testicles?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #71241 on: March 03, 2015, 01:15:40 pm »

The NAVY is a stickler for getting rid of potential health problems before setting sail.  In fact, they would have refused to let him on a  ship unless he was cleared.
  They made me get my wisdom teeth removed, despite them not being a problem, for instance.

Also, anybody whose own testicles don't work or got cancerous, or w.e. would want a replacement if at all possible.  Yup.  Food for thought: walking around with another man's gonads strapped on.

Hee, I remember this as a freshman.  Highly immature.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0p-U1LBbQ
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:18:53 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #71242 on: March 03, 2015, 01:28:43 pm »

My brother is very bad at judging when to use his epinephrine shot... $40 a pop, but he used it just because "he had a strange feeling after eating bread".
That's not just uneconomical, it's potentially dangerous in the long term.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71243 on: March 03, 2015, 01:36:43 pm »

I'm rather attached to my insidey parts.  I would never want to find out I only have one working part of a pair.
*MC finally decides to stop being shy about it*

I had low testosterone when I was a kid (part of the reason I was unhealthily underweight, along with malnutrition) because I only had one functioning testicle. The other one was lodged in the tract that it's supposed to come down through (because they grow inside your body as a fetus) and so was pinned there until I was 17 and had a surgery to get it descended. If it had stayed there any longer, it would have posed a risk for becoming cancerous.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71244 on: March 03, 2015, 01:40:45 pm »

Oh, you got my hopes up that we were going to start a monoball party. It would have been great. There's have been cake and ball jokes but double-ironic.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #71245 on: March 03, 2015, 02:10:56 pm »

When I was little I watched Dragon Ball Z, but it was giving me such bad nightmares that Mom had me stop watching it. Now, roughly 15 years later, I got curious about it because the new Dragon Ball game actually looks really really cool, which is saying something since I absolutely can't stand fighting games. I decided to watch the super cut-down version of the story, DBZ Kai.

I watched the subs so I don't know what scenes are edited out of the American releases, but no bloody wonder it was giving me nightmares. In just the 20 or so episodes I've seen: several people have had bloody holes punched through them, one killed themselves trying to blow up somebody else, another person had their arm severed, and several children have been just straight up vaporized with mind powers. Pretty brutal stuff for a kid's show, and even for YA stuff that's pretty hardcore.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #71246 on: March 03, 2015, 02:28:12 pm »

Since when am I the kind of person that corresponds with CEOs and organises events and stuff?

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71247 on: March 03, 2015, 02:29:40 pm »

Well the version you seen you definitely wouldn't have seen anyone get a hole blasted through them.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #71248 on: March 03, 2015, 02:46:36 pm »

Well the version you seen you definitely wouldn't have seen anyone get a hole blasted through them.

He's probably referring to Season 1 and the Attack of the Saiyans, in which, yeah, Goku kinda does get a hole blasted through him. (But true to being a kid's show, when he's fallen down, there's not a giant gaping hole in him.) But for kids who take things pretty literally, I can see why that might be traumatizing.

Meanwhile, around the same time, my dad was letting me watch stuff like Light Years.

You wanna talk childhood nightmares? How about faceless, Nazi-like kill bots coming to petrify your whole family and then turn them into robots.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71249 on: March 03, 2015, 02:48:31 pm »

They censored it in the version he would have saw... it was just a burnt and bruised circle in that version.

They didn't just hide it.
Pages: 1 ... 4748 4749 [4750] 4751 4752 ... 11040