Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4512 4513 [4514] 4515 4516 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14452291 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #67695 on: January 17, 2015, 10:45:43 am »

Had a conversation about the possibilities of Pathfinder's Skinsend spell, which allows you to animate your skin as a seperate creature (think of the skin zombies from DF).

We decided that if two necromancers of similar body type were to use this spell and cast Gentle Repose on eachother after it was done, it was totally possible and safe to wear eachother's skins like terrifying Morphsuits. A healer capable of regenerating our skin also enables the possibility of creating and selling endless humanhide suits for fun and profit.

I also came up with this prank for online games:

I seclude myself on the upper floor of a tavern, supposedly to rest and prepare spells while the rest of the party does stuff on the floor below. Privately with the GM and an accomplice, I fill my hollow skin with various blood and guts, put some of my clothing and gear on it, then toss it out the window such that it splats messily in full view of the party. Then my skinless body comes down the stairs and says something hilarious and witty. Much mirth for necromancers the whole world over! :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #67696 on: January 17, 2015, 11:07:16 am »

Is the cargo crate on the flatbed backwards, or does it not matter which way they're placed?

^
Not sure if cargo crates have doors on both ends, but if not, that definetly looks backwards.

Shipping containers usually have doors on both ends when they arrive here.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67697 on: January 17, 2015, 11:33:08 am »

Had a conversation about the possibilities of Pathfinder's Skinsend spell, which allows you to animate your skin as a seperate creature (think of the skin zombies from DF).

We decided that if two necromancers of similar body type were to use this spell and cast Gentle Repose on eachother after it was done, it was totally possible and safe to wear eachother's skins like terrifying Morphsuits. A healer capable of regenerating our skin also enables the possibility of creating and selling endless humanhide suits for fun and profit.

I also came up with this prank for online games:

I seclude myself on the upper floor of a tavern, supposedly to rest and prepare spells while the rest of the party does stuff on the floor below. Privately with the GM and an accomplice, I fill my hollow skin with various blood and guts, put some of my clothing and gear on it, then toss it out the window such that it splats messily in full view of the party. Then my skinless body comes down the stairs and says something hilarious and witty. Much mirth for necromancers the whole world over! :P
Sounds like the greatest movie ever made.

They take their faces... off.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67698 on: January 17, 2015, 02:18:54 pm »

I ate a macrib today. It was suprisingly good.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67699 on: January 17, 2015, 02:38:42 pm »

I ate a macrib today. It was suprisingly good.
Give it a minute.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67700 on: January 17, 2015, 03:27:04 pm »

I found a subreddit....

It's called "Thomas the Dank Engine". It's the epitome of... something. I'm not quite sure what.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 03:29:50 pm by the1337doofus »
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #67701 on: January 17, 2015, 03:50:28 pm »

I found a subreddit....

It's called "Thomas the Dank Engine". It's the epitome of... something. I'm not quite sure what.

It's the epitome of song mashups, probably some of the best around.

My favorite song mashup is probably theme of the slam jam, a highly dangerous and unprecended 4X mashup combo.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #67702 on: January 17, 2015, 07:37:01 pm »

TO THE JAM ALL IN YOUR FACE
WASSAP WASSAP JUST FEEL THE BASS

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67703 on: January 17, 2015, 09:00:42 pm »

I found a subreddit....

My favorite song mashup is probably theme of the slam jam, a highly dangerous and unprecended 4X mashup combo.
I don't know what the fuck that is, but it's awesome. And it fits this thread.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67704 on: January 17, 2015, 09:13:32 pm »

I found a subreddit....

Ah, that explains a lot. I've been seeing a suspicious number of rap remixes with the Thomas the Tank Engine theme and now I know why.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #67705 on: January 17, 2015, 09:13:35 pm »

I don't know what the fuck that is, but it's awesome. And it fits this thread.
Well I guess that means this goes here as well: http://comeonandsl.am/
It plays a random slam jam mashup whenever you reload the page.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #67706 on: January 17, 2015, 10:42:24 pm »

So, I was freaked out quite a bit today.

My father has this obscenely aggressive pet bird who has had an abiding hatred for humanity ever since his tail feathers were ripped out by a five-year-old girl. (They grew back, don't worry.) He cannot fly, meaning that we are safe from his existential rage. However, he is not confined to his cage. He is more than capable of climbing down a series of curtains, wicker baskets, plants, and old wine racks to reach the floor of the house. He usually confines himself to the general areas of the hallway, dining room, and the "office", so to speak, although he has ventured into the living room more than once. He generally leaves us alone as long as we don't get too close.

My father has set up a tree branch with a 90-degree angle in it with a rope climbing it against the back of his desk for this bird to climb on. He erected this in order to stop the bird from climbing up the wires on the back of his computer. The computer opposite his and the one I use (mine in all but name, so to speak) also has a bird-accessible computer backing, but he never went up there.

Today, I was sitting here, using GIMP to cut out some pixels from a GIF to use in a forum game, when I feel a tugging on the mouse cord. I look over, and lo and behold, this bird climbed up the back of the computer and the cord of the mouse onto the desk, scaring the hell out of me in the process.

Got a picture of him, at least.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67707 on: January 17, 2015, 10:51:06 pm »

...But did you died?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #67708 on: January 17, 2015, 11:01:54 pm »

No... why do you ask? O_o
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #67709 on: January 18, 2015, 12:41:20 am »

[hagrid]Yer a zombie, Taw.[/hagrid]

Can we see the picture?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 4512 4513 [4514] 4515 4516 ... 11040