Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4428 4429 [4430] 4431 4432 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14480581 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #66435 on: December 31, 2014, 10:30:10 pm »

Goodness Nuns really should have some sort of job interview or something when they go for the job.

I misread that as Godless Nuns. Which sounded like the kind of name a prn site would use... which put the whole post in a whole new light  :P
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Malt_Hitman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66436 on: December 31, 2014, 10:32:50 pm »

Humanity has enough problems to worry about without some nuts taking arbitrary stuff out of a book and claiming that’s a good reason to tell others to do horrible things. :(

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66437 on: December 31, 2014, 10:54:44 pm »

Humanity has enough problems to worry about without some nuts taking arbitrary stuff out of a book and claiming that’s a good reason to tell others to do horrible things. :(

No, this coat of crazy is all her.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #66438 on: January 01, 2015, 01:44:35 am »

Goodness Nuns really should have some sort of job interview or something when they go for the job.
They like. Do? So far as I'm aware -- most things of that nature actually have interviews involved, often with either priests or members of the associated congregation or whatev', at least that I've seen and heard of. Or all of the above.*

It's just. Well, given the nature of the thing, things... get through. And are interviewing for things that might not necessarily be "not a fucking monster". And also considering the nature of the thing, things that get through tend to not get kicked out. There's reason religious organizations are kinda' a con's wet dream...

*Recently-ish got to overhear most of the process involved in a local church interviewing potential preachers. It was... interesting. Passive-aggressiveness you could cut with a room-temperature butter knife, all sorts of small town politics... interesting, indeed. To observe. From a distance.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66439 on: January 01, 2015, 04:18:17 am »

I was reading the 3.5e DnD Player's Handbook. Apparently krakens have an average charisma of 20-21. I didn't know giant squid monsters were so charming~

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #66440 on: January 01, 2015, 04:22:08 am »

I was reading the 3.5e DnD Player's Handbook. Apparently krakens have an average charisma of 20-21. I didn't know giant squid monsters were so charming~
Oh shit shhhh shhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we don't want to wake up the rule 34 people.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66441 on: January 01, 2015, 04:26:03 am »

I'd imagine that that would be a given, considering some of the occupations they take up.

Somewhat reminded of the charming slime my party came across. I think I mentioned it before. We joked about it a bit. "Notice me, slime-pai", and stupid jokes like that were shared around the table.

I even had an idea of making a short comic about that, before I realized it was a stupid idea.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 04:33:15 am by BlackFlyme »

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66442 on: January 01, 2015, 05:12:49 am »

Oh shit shhhh shhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we don't want to wake up the rule 34 people.
Well, for once, when I thought of it, my mind don't go to dirty places. I thought of a super anime blushing squid monster.

Notice me, squid-pai~

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66443 on: January 01, 2015, 05:13:49 am »

Squid sorcerers would be so op
._.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #66444 on: January 01, 2015, 05:29:00 am »

[wetblanket]I think the idea is that the high CHA would make it less likely for the kraken to get mauled by assorted animals, and make it harder to tame the kraken.[/wetblanket]
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66445 on: January 01, 2015, 05:42:24 am »

[wetblanket]I think the idea is that the high CHA would make it less likely for the kraken to get mauled by assorted animals, and make it harder to tame the kraken.[/wetblanket]
But, but, kraken sorcerers!

Just think about it!
._.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #66446 on: January 01, 2015, 05:53:20 am »

My sister's boyfriend is playing a wild magic sorceror in my other sister's campaign. Kraken sorcerors: on a bad roll, more likely than you might think!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66447 on: January 01, 2015, 08:27:49 am »

My first thought on reading that: "...the fuck?" Not surprising coming from a nun though.

Not even your fault that you were born female with some male features.... editwhiletyping: Uh, is that a bad way of saying it? I'm not trying to insult you. Edit: Or maybe its the other way around, but point is that if ANYTHING, it's gods fault because it isn't your fault. And I'm atheist myself as I don't believe there is a god.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 08:39:29 am by smjjames »

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #66448 on: January 01, 2015, 08:51:12 am »

My first thought on reading that: "...the fuck?" Not surprising coming from a nun though.

Because all nuns are evil people who suggest people should commit suicide. Yes.

I do agree with your analysis of "...the fuck?" though.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #66449 on: January 01, 2015, 09:05:33 am »

Skip to 44:42 (roughly, just make sure to catch the Mario one.)

Just.. What... The... Fuck!?
You'll have to watch it to truly understand, but somehow Snake and Pong were programmed into the game using only the controller inputs. No hacking or anything, though it was TA.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.
Pages: 1 ... 4428 4429 [4430] 4431 4432 ... 11037