Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4317 4318 [4319] 4320 4321 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14478792 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #64770 on: December 09, 2014, 10:23:17 am »

Can you run a real country while addicted to Candy Crush?
Britain's not a real country!
Candy Crush's not a real game as well.

I would understand if he was playing something like Civilization or Europa Universalis, but CANDY CRUSH ?
I' be fukken terrified if a British MP played Civ during debates, presumably steamrolling Europe in the Napoleon setting...
'YESSS, CHOKE ON THOSE NUKES, EUROPE, CHOKE ON THEM HAHAHAH."
I now wonder how many government watch lists I have been placed on.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64771 on: December 09, 2014, 10:26:33 am »

Can you run a real country while addicted to Candy Crush?
Britain's not a real country!
Candy Crush's not a real game as well.

I would understand if he was playing something like Civilization or Europa Universalis, but CANDY CRUSH ?
I' be fukken terrified if a British MP played Civ during debates, presumably steamrolling Europe in the Napoleon setting...
'YESSS, CHOKE ON THOSE NUKES, EUROPE, CHOKE ON THEM HAHAHAH."
I now wonder how many government watch lists I have been placed on.
All of them, but you were on them anyway. This is Bay12 after all.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64772 on: December 09, 2014, 10:35:35 am »

I'm sure they invented at least three, just for Bay12.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64773 on: December 09, 2014, 10:38:51 am »

Heh, just yesterday I simultaneously searched for Bismarck stickers in the HOPE style, ways for mescaline production, methods for Chlostridium botulinum cultivation and behind-enemy-lines combat tactics. Watchlists ahoy~
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64774 on: December 09, 2014, 10:40:18 am »

I'm sure they invented at least three, just for Bay12.

The worst is the Ban list. Pretty much a death-sentence in many countires. If you reach the level to get banned from Bay12, expect a white van and many men in suits at your front door in short order.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64775 on: December 09, 2014, 10:56:19 am »

The non-hostile bird-like Ixal in Final Fantasy XIV refer non-bird-people as "featherless neukers". The hostile ones probably do as well, but I've never noticed.

I got curious and looked up what a "neuker" is. It's a Dutch word, according to Google.

If Google is right, they're calling me a featherless fucker.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #64776 on: December 09, 2014, 10:57:21 am »

My cat is humankin.

When we first got her, she would eat her food normally. However, she has recently started sticking her paw into the bowl and pulling out food, and most of the food usually lands on the floor, but she eats what is still stuck to her paw and then eat the rest off the floor. Then she sticks her paw back into the bowl again and repeats the process until she's full.

They're evolving. It's not safe for me here. If you don't hear from me in 3 days, nuke the site from orbit.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #64777 on: December 09, 2014, 10:57:45 am »

Heh, just yesterday I simultaneously searched for Bismarck stickers in the HOPE style, ways for mescaline production, methods for Chlostridium botulinum cultivation and behind-enemy-lines combat tactics. Watchlists ahoy~

Shit, you made me realize I ALSO looked up mescaline and biological weapons, except in my case it was anthrax. What are the odds?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64778 on: December 09, 2014, 11:04:05 am »

No, its half office, half lounge, and half kitchen.  Its a room for vets.  Fairly nice too.

We operate on a supposed trust factor!  And my chilli!
I never knew you were a veteran, Pisskop.
Aye, Navy submariner. That's marin-ner :P
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #64779 on: December 09, 2014, 11:34:32 am »

My cat is humankin.

When we first got her, she would eat her food normally. However, she has recently started sticking her paw into the bowl and pulling out food, and most of the food usually lands on the floor, but she eats what is still stuck to her paw and then eat the rest off the floor. Then she sticks her paw back into the bowl again and repeats the process until she's full.

They're evolving. It's not safe for me here. If you don't hear from me in 3 days, nuke the site from orbit.

Our cat did that too. He would additionally drink water off his paws. Would not stick his face in the bowl, must use paw. He "disappeared" though. Coyotes we presume.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #64780 on: December 09, 2014, 11:35:33 am »

The non-hostile bird-like Ixal in Final Fantasy XIV refer non-bird-people as "featherless neukers". The hostile ones probably do as well, but I've never noticed.

I got curious and looked up what a "neuker" is. It's a Dutch word, according to Google.

If Google is right, they're calling me a featherless fucker.
Yes, neuker does indeed mean fucker, although it is most often used as a verb.

E:
And my cat does the "drinking from his paw" thing too, I think it's cute. He doesn't often drink from his bowl, though. He either drinks outside or he drinks water that is splashed over one of the basins in the kitchen, or he drinks it while it's dripping from the tap. SOMETIMES, mind you.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64781 on: December 09, 2014, 11:39:07 am »

Shit, you made me realize I ALSO looked up mescaline and biological weapons, except in my case it was anthrax. What are the odds?
Were you successful? I heard from a biology prof once that isolating and cultivating Chlostridium was horifyingly simple, but I couldn't find a method...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #64782 on: December 09, 2014, 11:48:42 am »

Were you successful? I heard from a biology prof once that isolating and cultivating Chlostridium was horifyingly simple, but I couldn't find a method...

Isolating - not that hard, Clostridium are common soil bacteria and botulinum in particular is absolutely notoriously present in rotting leaves, cultivation is slightly harder because it is an obligate anaerobe, so oxygen is toxic to it, but there's a number of methods of anaerobic bacteria cultivation, most notably oxygen-absorbing Gas-Paks or inoculating half of a plate with an aerobic bacterium and the other half with an anaerobe, then sealing the plate off from oxygen.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64783 on: December 09, 2014, 12:03:59 pm »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64784 on: December 09, 2014, 12:06:12 pm »

I like how the cops named the snake.