Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4288 4289 [4290] 4291 4292 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14488403 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #64335 on: December 01, 2014, 04:59:19 pm »

Ok I'm really confused because I cannot for the life of me figure out if this girl likes me or is just being friendly, I'm really shit at reading these kinds of things. So it's a combination of happy/terrified/confused right now, it's somewhat enjoyable mind you but I know it can't last, gotta resolve that shit before the end of the year methinks.

Also fuck the haters Flyme, solitare is fucking amazing and horrible at the same time, I've played loads of it while waiting for my shitty internet to load pages, have almost 2k games now, about 60 short I think. Fucking horrifying thing that sucks you in and won't let you go until you get that one fucking win.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #64336 on: December 01, 2014, 05:00:03 pm »

I never knew matching colored cards together was an indicator of homosexuality
Clearly, the colours are making BlackFlyme happier.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 05:04:56 pm by da_nang »
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64337 on: December 01, 2014, 05:00:18 pm »

To be fair, there probably are homosexuals who enjoy solitaire.

Jopax: I know, radical idea, but... ask her out?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #64338 on: December 01, 2014, 05:04:28 pm »

Heh. On a semi-related WTF, I was visiting my sister (who works in a church cafe....tad blasphemous, but whatever) and whilst at the counter buying some chocolate cake, 3/4 people ran back and forth in front of the window holding a gay flag between them.

Ah, yes. Targeting a church. Real mature.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64339 on: December 01, 2014, 05:06:55 pm »

Heh. On a semi-related WTF, I was visiting my sister (who works in a church cafe....tad blasphemous, but whatever) and whilst at the counter buying some chocolate cake, 3/4 people ran back and forth in front of the window holding a gay flag between them.

Eh, churches are probably one of the most relevant places to target. I mean, they're the only organisation other than UKIP I've hears insinuate that natural disasters are caused by two penises touching. In recent memory anyway.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64340 on: December 01, 2014, 05:08:23 pm »

Ahh.  Ill only say that some lack the proper concept of Do Unto Others.  Given how they were attention seeking rather than actually protesting Id say the police should have been called.

I look forward to the day when a conservative group can parade about and harass people.  But then Ill be sad when they do that over take legal action :\
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #64341 on: December 01, 2014, 05:10:19 pm »

Maybe they should just come to New Zealand and have most of the churches agree with them.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64342 on: December 01, 2014, 05:10:27 pm »

Haven't heard UKIP insinuate that, and as for Church doing so I've never actively heard a baptist insinuating as such. Don't know the how the Baptist Church stands on the matter, mind.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64343 on: December 01, 2014, 05:14:20 pm »

Eh, churches are probably one of the most relevant places to target. I mean, they're the only organisation other than UKIP I've hears insinuate that natural disasters are caused by two penises touching. In recent memory anyway.
In recent memory the British state chemically castrated the greatest genius in the field of discrete mathematics the world has ever seen. Never underestimate the pace of progress.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64344 on: December 01, 2014, 05:15:14 pm »

Wait, what?
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #64345 on: December 01, 2014, 05:16:14 pm »

Wait, what?
The mathematician...
Turing!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #64346 on: December 01, 2014, 05:18:23 pm »

Yeah, he was gay. Kinda funny, really.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64347 on: December 01, 2014, 05:20:50 pm »

Haven't heard UKIP insinuate that, and as for Church doing so I've never actively heard a baptist insinuating as such. Don't know the how the Baptist Church stands on the matter, mind.

Here is a link to the UKIP "gays cause floods" story...

As for baptist churches, opinion is split, though a majority consider homosexuality sinful.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 05:22:59 pm by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64348 on: December 01, 2014, 05:21:40 pm »

Given how they were attention seeking rather than actually protesting Id say the police should have been called.
I don't think you can get someone arrested for waving a flag around in a public space m8.

This is the kind of person UKIP is composed from. Sure you could argue that it's not official policy, but it's the same kind of lame defence as saying that the military doesn't have an official policy to commit war crimes, so it's not a problem. As for the church, this happened longer ago than I thought it did, but whatever.

EDIT:
In recent memory the British state chemically castrated the greatest genius in the field of discrete mathematics the world has ever seen. Never underestimate the pace of progress.
I think my recent is different to your recent.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 05:23:44 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
The Bay12 postcard club
Pages: 1 ... 4288 4289 [4290] 4291 4292 ... 11037