Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3992 3993 [3994] 3995 3996 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14414796 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #59895 on: October 03, 2014, 10:49:54 pm »

The irony about the US is that if we're facing any threat at all right now it isn't a conventional military fight, its an economic decline.  We're sinking into debt to the point where we're taking out loans to pay the interest on our other loans... while buying million dollar jet fighters for wars against people who don't even have aircraft in the first place.
Its okay though . . . We're too big to fail! \o/  ::)

seriously, so much of the world needs us not to die, its stalling the natural order of things.  We put our hands in entirely too many cookie jars.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59896 on: October 03, 2014, 11:21:06 pm »

The skin on the right side of my face is perpetually flaky and weird and falls off all the time like dandruff. Why can't I just have acne like a normal teenager?

For some reason, my eyelid is hit especially hard by it, as well as the back of my left ear. I'm fine with having skin problems because that's normal, but my particular skin problems are really weird.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59897 on: October 03, 2014, 11:29:28 pm »

The irony about the US is that if we're facing any threat at all right now it isn't a conventional military fight, its an economic decline.  We're sinking into debt to the point where we're taking out loans to pay the interest on our other loans... while buying million dollar jet fighters for wars against people who don't even have aircraft in the first place.
Its okay though . . . We're too big to fail! \o/  ::)

seriously, so much of the world needs us not to die, its stalling the natural order of things.  We put our hands in entirely too many cookie jars.

This is why I'm waiting for a country to go to war with the United States rather than an organization. If a country would outright declare war on us, we could finally flex our military prowess and let loose a giant amount of rage that's been building up since 9/11.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59898 on: October 03, 2014, 11:37:55 pm »

breaking news: america partakes in war crimes again, says "we just needed to let off some 9/11 steam y'know what i'm sayin'"

* LordSlowpoke sighs

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #59899 on: October 03, 2014, 11:49:49 pm »

Really the only country that that could happen with and not end up in nukes everywhere is North Korea, which is right on schedule for things.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59900 on: October 03, 2014, 11:51:26 pm »

Really the only country that that could happen with and not end up in nukes everywhere is North Korea, which is right on schedule for things.

True. At least that adorable little thing that runs it will be raging. I think that will be kinda funny to look at.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #59901 on: October 04, 2014, 12:45:00 am »

So, I stopped getting ads for gay machoistic manga on my facebook, but now I get ads for asexual dating sites. I mean, what?

If only adblock worked on tablets.

Edit: Autocorrect doesn't think ad is a word.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 12:59:46 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #59902 on: October 04, 2014, 12:53:13 am »

So, I stopped getting adds for gay machoistic manga on my facebook, but now I get adds for asexual dating sites. I mean, what?

If only addblock worked on tablets.
Advertising be silly. :/
I wonder why all those...err, raunchy ads pop up in the sites I go to--even clean sites (facebook, I'm staring at you). I mean I'm asexual and yay your ads fail >:I 'Suggested' my theoretical framework.

Also research up adblock? Also is your tablet reading all 'ads' as 'adds'? :P

WTF: Molds.
They're everywhere.
Everywhere I don't see them. Killing me in my sleep.
Under the bed. Under the wooden holding containers.
I'm glad I had a bottle of alcohol ready.

Bloody molds. Tiny white mushrooms.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59903 on: October 04, 2014, 12:55:45 am »

I am always amused by my ads.

I get the weirdest ones from stuff I check out here, though, no doubt.  Im here all the time checking out things I otherwise wouldn't.

Lately its a lot of greecopolis or imvu, whatever that is.  Im also kind of amused that I could go back to school for an associates in'homeland securty', a field in which an associates didnt exist for before 9/11
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 12:57:32 am by pisskop »
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59904 on: October 04, 2014, 12:57:17 am »

dehumidify fucking everything, tir

and soak the place with ethanol for good measure

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59905 on: October 04, 2014, 12:59:11 am »

I am getting so many ads for Second Life, it's not even funny. I thought Second Life was dead.

GENERATION 29:

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #59906 on: October 04, 2014, 01:01:43 am »

So I saw an advert this afternoon for an American movie called The Interview and the premise is that an intelligence agency wants these two guys who have been invited to North Korea to interview Kim Jong-un to assassinate him.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59907 on: October 04, 2014, 01:02:52 am »

So I saw an advert this afternoon for an American movie called The Interview and the premise is that an intelligence agency wants these two guys who have been invited to North Korea to interview Kim Jong-un to assassinate him.
Is one of the main character Dennis Rodman?
PKs DF Mod!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #59908 on: October 04, 2014, 02:38:21 am »

Bloody molds. Tiny white mushrooms.
I don't think mushrooms are mold :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59909 on: October 04, 2014, 02:39:12 am »

We should go all LCS on the government's ass

Yeah! Totally! so we would like...

Start a News paper... write some articles... Then we win!
Pages: 1 ... 3992 3993 [3994] 3995 3996 ... 11038