Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3848 3849 [3850] 3851 3852 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14443288 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #57735 on: September 04, 2014, 04:14:39 pm »

So I have plastic cooking... stuff, and left it too long on a hot pan.

Now part of the pan is attached to the plastic. I thought it was supposed to go the other way around o.O

Being the genius that I am, I once placed a plastic sterilizer for baby feeding bottles designed to be heated in the microwave onto a hot cooking ring. This probably had something to do with having a new baby and not much sleep. I then fell asleep on the sofa while it melted into an inch thick layer of boiling hydrocarbon gloop, releasing the stench of Satan's ass-crack. Sleep me handled this well, buy turning the hob off and going back to sleep. The wife came downstairs in the morning, and presented me with a block of reset plastic a few cm thick she levered off the cooker.
This is a blank sig.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57736 on: September 04, 2014, 04:18:13 pm »

Now part of the pan is attached to the plastic. I thought it was supposed to go the other way around o.O

Being the genius that I am, I once placed a plastic sterilizer for baby feeding bottles designed to be heated in the microwave onto a hot cooking ring. This probably had something to do with having a new baby and not much sleep. I then fell asleep on the sofa while it melted into an inch thick layer of boiling hydrocarbon gloop, releasing the stench of Satan's ass-crack. Sleep me handled this well, buy turning the hob off and going back to sleep. The wife came downstairs in the morning, and presented me with a block of reset plastic a few cm thick she levered off the cooker.
awesome
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57737 on: September 04, 2014, 04:20:02 pm »

So the Veteran's Oasis usually goes through phases with loud and obnoxious people,  and the early semester is always worst.

But now, with the new cabinet and President, its out of control.  The president and the whole cabinet is the problem, yelling and joking and playing vulgar songs (for reference, nsfw) and between the damn MTV sitcoms and the Cartoons (the adult one and cartoon network) an Springer style shows I can't get a thing done.

Its terrible.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57738 on: September 04, 2014, 04:20:18 pm »

You guys should visit /r/nofap. It's about how not masturbating is healthy (as opposed to not unhealthy) and strengthens and cleanses the body or whatever. It's absolutely hilarious.

They're also blaming the Fappening for causing them to lapse back xD
By random coincidence I was looking at their shit this morning and thinking the exact same thing.

It's not a huge stretch to say that they believe you can unlock hidden superpowers. They focus a lot on how "manly" and impressive to women men become when they "save their masculinity" or some crap, giving some TRP-esque undertones to what is already an insane sub. Their metaphorical treatment of masturbation as basically a drug ("relapse", "addiction") is unsettling in the robot voice saying "cauterize, sterilize..." kind of way.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #57739 on: September 04, 2014, 04:23:05 pm »

Could kinda' make the argument it's a drug, though, if you squint really hard and maybe lie a little. Same way jogging or exercise can be. Or food or whatever. All sorts of nice chemicals get released. Is at least part of the reason why it's good for you.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 04:26:12 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57740 on: September 04, 2014, 04:24:25 pm »

Consider the upside: You have now gotten rid of the inferior cooking utensils unworthy of a civilized being, and can now aquire proper wooden ones.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #57741 on: September 04, 2014, 04:26:48 pm »

You guys should visit /r/nofap. It's about how not masturbating is healthy (as opposed to not unhealthy) and strengthens and cleanses the body or whatever. It's absolutely hilarious.

By random coincidence I was looking at their shit this morning and thinking the exact same thing.

It's not a huge stretch to say that they believe you can unlock hidden superpowers. They focus a lot on how "manly" and impressive to women men become when they "save their masculinity" or some crap, giving some TRP-esque undertones to what is already an insane sub. Their metaphorical treatment of masturbation as basically a drug ("relapse", "addiction") is unsettling in the robot voice saying "cauterize, sterilize..." kind of way.

1994 machismo: bikes, cars, muscles
2014 machismo: not touching yourself

What happened?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #57742 on: September 04, 2014, 04:29:27 pm »

Incomes didn't really rise at a rate matching inflation, that's what.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57743 on: September 04, 2014, 04:30:21 pm »

What happened?
Le machismo defener?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #57744 on: September 04, 2014, 04:31:07 pm »

What happened?

My guess would be that engine fetishists prefer to, you know, do car/bike related stuff instead of sitting around on the Internet and circlejerking.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #57745 on: September 04, 2014, 04:36:30 pm »

What happened?

Le machismo defener?

i was at a bodybuilding show the other day and nobody pulled trains or lifted cars or did any cool stuff, they were all just standing around not masturbating

i think i'm the only 13 year old who likes classic bodybuilders. my generation is shit

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #57746 on: September 04, 2014, 05:22:13 pm »

twenty years ago people complained about their stuff in such a more original way

i think i'm the only 13 year old who likes the way the past liked the past better than people now do. my generation is shit

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #57747 on: September 04, 2014, 05:25:48 pm »

Did you just accidentally call yourself 6 years younger than you are?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57748 on: September 04, 2014, 05:30:15 pm »

160 years ago people didn't even think the past was so much greater than the present

i think im the only 13 year old who likes the way the past didn't like the past like how people now do like the past better than now. my generation is shit.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #57749 on: September 04, 2014, 05:31:50 pm »

i think im the only 13 year old and what is this
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 3848 3849 [3850] 3851 3852 ... 11040