Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3755 3756 [3757] 3758 3759 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14456607 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #56340 on: August 17, 2014, 09:12:50 pm »

Just caught a glimpse of my sister's room. Every time I look at it there is something new to confuse me.

Usually it's massive amounts of dirty dishes or garbage. This time it's bright pink neon lights. She painted the walls bright pink, and now she's hung bright pink lights in there.

Lots of dream-catchers too. I've been wondering where all of those went.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #56341 on: August 17, 2014, 09:23:11 pm »

Took me forever to find out why Black Face, even well done non-racist blackface, is racist... Since I never take things at face value.

Heh. Puns.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #56342 on: August 17, 2014, 10:36:39 pm »

Why do most "feminine boys" online suck so bad at makeups? And why do the people talking about them seem to be deliberately ignoring how terrible their makeup is? Di people just have a fetish for badly-done uncanny valley style makeup or something?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #56343 on: August 17, 2014, 10:40:17 pm »

Wait. There are people who don't have a fetish for badly-done makeup?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #56344 on: August 17, 2014, 10:52:56 pm »

Why do most "feminine boys" online suck so bad at makeups? And why do the people talking about them seem to be deliberately ignoring how terrible their makeup is? Di people just have a fetish for badly-done uncanny valley style makeup or something?

I did a quick google search and it didn't seem TOO egregious.  You're talking about people who make their faces all the same shade, like plastic, right?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #56345 on: August 17, 2014, 10:57:31 pm »

I'm talking more about people who put lipsticks on like they're Heath Ledger, and doesn't seem to understand how eyeliners work.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #56346 on: August 17, 2014, 11:30:06 pm »

Ah, you must have a different source of feminine boys than the first page of Google images then :P
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #56347 on: August 18, 2014, 04:39:11 am »

Wat
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56348 on: August 18, 2014, 04:50:58 am »

You mean the stuff where people just heap on praise regardless of quality?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #56350 on: August 18, 2014, 05:18:36 am »

Yes. I mean seriously these people give drag queens a bad name. If they wanted exaggerated makeups, at least they should do it well. It's just so bad that I'm pretty sure they'd look more feminine if they use the time they spent on awful makeup and just shave.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56351 on: August 18, 2014, 05:31:15 am »

Yes. I mean seriously these people give drag queens a bad name. If they wanted exaggerated makeups, at least they should do it well. It's just so bad that I'm pretty sure they'd look more feminine if they use the time they spent on awful makeup and just shave.

Applying makeup is sort of a skill and it takes a long time for boys to learn feminine skills because they weren't sort of born being taught.

Add in that they cannot simply assensuate their feminine features (because they don't got any) and you understand.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56352 on: August 18, 2014, 05:35:09 am »

I think people ignore how bad they are @ the makeup thing, because they're trying to be supportive. LGBT people get enough shit without people attacking them over makeup.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56353 on: August 18, 2014, 05:36:50 am »

I think people ignore how bad they are @ the makeup thing, because they're trying to be supportive. LGBT people get enough shit without people attacking them over makeup.

Well to admit they did say "Feminine" >_< which confuses me... because that could just be a metrosexual.

Besides the one thing you don't criticize someone for PERIOD... makeup ok... but you don't criticize their voice period! For reasons >_>

Besides constructive criticism for makeup wouldn't be too bad.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 05:38:26 am by Neonivek »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56354 on: August 18, 2014, 05:39:34 am »

take your absolutes and shove them into a haystack neo

if you started screeching at me while i knew you had a non-screechy voice it would probably end with an escalation to physical violence
Pages: 1 ... 3755 3756 [3757] 3758 3759 ... 11040