Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3687 3688 [3689] 3690 3691 ... 11042

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14584069 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #55320 on: July 31, 2014, 09:07:28 am »

You know a school has an awesome life science department when they have a rock python too large for the lab assistant to lift on his own.

Also, my phone also has a dedicated emoticon button.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #55321 on: July 31, 2014, 09:08:20 am »

O_O

Omg hai __^ I’m Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @_@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!!
^___________________________________^
When I walked onto Tokyo street =____ =I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O) ] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_________-** ;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close == and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^<) **_____________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #55322 on: July 31, 2014, 09:10:13 am »

That quote has radioactive levels of annoying
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55323 on: July 31, 2014, 09:10:46 am »

* LordSlowpoke holds up spork

* LordSlowpoke jams the spork into dutchling's left cheek and twists it

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #55324 on: July 31, 2014, 09:10:56 am »

You like it?

TASUKETE KUDASAII!!!!!~ ( ;´Д`) watashi wa kawaii desu!! ゲラゲラ〜 xD pockyyy love my lvoe I love pocky!!!!!! YUM!! one day when i came home from school (EW!! YUCK!! id rather be watching bleach than be learning maths lolz) i asked my mommy to put my hair up just liek Hatsune Miku (the vocaloid for those of you who don't know xD) because i dunno how to tie my hair by myself ; ANYWAYYY.... When she did it, the pigtails wouldnt stay upp!!!! WTF???? SO BAKA!! HAHAHA i'm sooo tsundere lol xD So i took a knife from the kitchen (made sure it was EEEXXXTTTRRRAAAA sharp!! (_−)−☆) and STABBED her in the tum-tum 27 times!! it made a LOTTT of bloods and icky things... Her limp, bleeding body reminded me of the Ponponpon music video by kyary pamyu pamyu!! she's my IDOL... or should i say SENPAI hahah!! i probably looked SOOOO bad-ass with the red blood of my mother staining my homemade miku cosplay outfit! i'm still SO mad at her for ruining it tho.. like WTF??? i MAY look like a kawaii little neko on the outside.... but get on my bad side and I UNLEASH MY TRUE WRATH!! (^◇^) LOL! uwu I'm soooo yandere don't you think,? and IF you don't know what that means YOU are NOT!! a true otaku! TRUE otakus know ALL about japanese culture, like ME. I know i may have been born white, but i KNOW deep down inside that i am japanese. Like how trans-gender people are. i'm trans-race. DEAL WITH IT! ( *`ω´) anywayyyyyy back to the story haha i got a little carried away there i'm so baka wtf. i was SO mad that my kawaii pigtails wouldn't flow like miku's that i killed my mommy. it was so cool, like i was in some action anime or something!!!!! I wish somebody could have filmed it..... I would!ve made some GREAAAATTT cosplay! Haha! ☆:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:☆

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55325 on: July 31, 2014, 09:13:22 am »

Oh gods what have I unleashed.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #55326 on: July 31, 2014, 09:37:17 am »

The apocalypse, apparently.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #55327 on: July 31, 2014, 09:39:20 am »

No, that only comes when Worldmaster changes his avatar back to a Rider.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #55328 on: July 31, 2014, 09:50:28 am »

((((;゚Д゚)))))))

What hath god wrought
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #55329 on: July 31, 2014, 09:51:32 am »

No, that only comes when Worldmaster changes his avatar back to a Rider.
And what is a Rider?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #55330 on: July 31, 2014, 09:51:45 am »

Spoiler: You called, sir? (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 09:59:09 am by Worldmaster27 »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #55331 on: July 31, 2014, 09:57:02 am »

I have a page full of emoticons in this soft keyboard for some reason:
Code: [Select]
^_^^o^>_<+_+@_@$_$^ω^-_-#-_-||≡^ˇ^≡╭∩╮(*゚▽゚)ノ≥﹏≤(*>.<*)╥﹏╥≧∇≦〒_〒⊙_⊙( ̄. ̄)→_→←_←≡^ˇ^≡(*゚ー゚)v(♡˙︶˙♡)(╯3╰)(*゚▽゚)ノ(*'▽'*)♪←_←←_←←_←←_←→_→→_→→_→(*'▽'*)♪ฅ'ω'ฅ(╯3╰)ฅ'ω'ฅ\( ö )/≡^ˇ^≡\( ö )/(´⊙ω⊙`)(´⊙ω⊙`)\( ö )/(♡˙︶˙♡)(๑¯ω¯๑)≡^ˇ^≡≧∇≦ฅ'ω'ฅ(*'▽'*)♪ฅ'ω'ฅ(*'▽'*)♪(ˉ(∞)ˉ)(*'▽'*)♪(ˉ(∞)ˉ)(*'▽'*)♪(ˉ(∞)ˉ)(*゚ー゚)v┐(´д`)┌ ̄へ ̄(。•́︿•̀。)ฅ(๑*▽*๑)ฅ!!(╥╯﹏╰╥)งฅ(๑*▽*๑)ฅ!!凸(>皿<)凸╯﹏╰(。ŏ_ŏ)(º ロ º๑)(。ì _ í。) ̄へ ̄(。•́︿•̀。)凸(>皿<)凸(๑-﹏-๑)凸(>皿<)凸(๑-﹏-๑)(。ŏ_ŏ)( TДT)(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥(๑و•̀ω•́)و(๑´ڡ`๑)♡҉٩(*´︶`*)۶҉Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→(((o(*>ω<*)o)))Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→(((o(*>ω<*)o)))(((o(*>ω<*)o)))(((o(*>ω<*)o)))(((o(*>ω<*)o)))(((o(*>ω<*)o)))╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑(๑´ڡ`๑)♡╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄( • ̀ω•́  )✧҉٩(*´︶`*)۶҉ლ(´ڡ`ლ)(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥٩(๑´3`๑)۶Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→(○゚ε゚○)(๑´ڡ`๑)♡(。•́︿•̀。)ฅ(๑*▽*๑)ฅ!!(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡〣( ºΔº )〣凸(>皿<)凸〣( ºΔº )〣(╥╯﹏╰╥)งლ(´ڡ`ლ)٩(๑´3`๑)۶(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄(○゚ε゚○)(っ´▽`)っ(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง( TДT)\(  ˆoˆ)/\(ˆoˆ  )/(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥٩(๑´3`๑)۶٩(๑´3`๑)۶(。•́︿•̀。)ฅ(๑*▽*๑)ฅ!!╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄°.*\( ˆoˆ )/*.°(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))°.*\( ˆoˆ )/*.°٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)ヽ(´∀`)ノヽ(´∀`)ノ●︿●╯﹏╰┐(´д`)┌ฅ(๑*▽*๑)ฅ!!(。•́︿•̀。) ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ヽ(`⌒´)ノ(๑♡∀♡๑)(=゚Д゚=)٩(●˙—˙●)۶`(*∩_∩*)′(๑♡∀♡๑)(=゚Д゚=)٩(๑❛▽❛๑)۶↖(^ω^)↗(´⊙ω⊙`)(๑♡∀♡๑)≡^ˇ^≡(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪(*゚ー゚)vฅ'ω'ฅ\( ö )/d=(´▽`)=b╰(*´︶`*)╯(♡˙︶˙♡)(๑♡∀♡๑)≡^ˇ^≡(=゚Д゚=)(*>.<*)ฅ'ω'ฅʕ•ﻌ•ʔฅ'ω'ฅʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔฅ'ω'ฅ(ˉ(∞)ˉ)d=(´▽`)=bd=(´▽`)=bd=(´▽`)=b●︿●`(*∩_∩*)′ฅ'ω'ฅ(ˉ(∞)ˉ)(ˉ(∞)ˉ)(ˉ(∞)ˉ)(*>.<*)←_←(*>.<*)←_←╭∩╮@_@╭∩╮^ω^(*´∇`*)(*>.<*)(♡˙︶˙♡)(*>.<*)≡^ˇ^≡≧∇≦ฅ'ω'ฅ\( ö )/ฅ'ω'ฅ( ̄. ̄):V

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55332 on: July 31, 2014, 09:58:17 am »

This is the face of Antichrist.

Meanwhile, time-traveling walking trees.
._.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #55333 on: July 31, 2014, 10:01:05 am »

Meanwhile, time-traveling walking trees.
The elves have finally done it...

Their war machines will be upon us at any moment. We must be ready!

PREPARE YOUR AXES AND FLAMETHROWERS!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55334 on: July 31, 2014, 10:02:13 am »

so you are saying elves are throwing infinite wood at us and that's a bad thing

think of all the biomass

we could terraform mars with that compost man
Pages: 1 ... 3687 3688 [3689] 3690 3691 ... 11042