Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3680 3681 [3682] 3683 3684 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14473200 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #55215 on: July 30, 2014, 12:01:00 am »

The only reason I dislike tumblr is the misandry and heterophobia that it is riddled with. I mention I'm straight and male and suddenly I'm blocked or ignored or hated on when they harp on and on about oppression.

Yeah that's unfair. Now if you were also white... I am sorry but your clearly the scum of the earth. :P

Ohh sorry I was thinking I was in History Class.

The problem is people have this "us against them" and "Pain-Olympics" idea in their head... Where not only are straight people and gay people against eachother, but where gay people MUST be victimized at all times because if they aren't no one will fight for equality.

Ok what I said sounds way worse then I intended it to.

Doesn't help that a lot of jerks basically do make it a "us against them" in a "gays are bad" and others have an overly completion attitude "but they can already marry what else do they need?".

So basically

EVERYONE is stupid.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:05:00 am by Neonivek »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55216 on: July 30, 2014, 12:04:41 am »

hat

the reason tumblr does not the thing is because it is poison

you are literally bringing up poison

i assume you do not understand what you are doing and therefore would like to make you aware of it

now cease tia

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55217 on: July 30, 2014, 12:08:48 am »

The only reason I dislike tumblr is the misandry and heterophobia that it is riddled with. I mention I'm straight and male and suddenly I'm blocked or ignored or hated on when they harp on and on about oppression.

Yeah that's unfair. Now if you were also white... I am sorry but your clearly the scum of the earth. :P

Ohh sorry I was thinking I was in History Class.

The problem is people have this "us against them" and "Pain-Olympics" idea in their head... Where not only are straight people and gay people against eachother, but where gay people MUST be victimized at all times because if they aren't no one will fight for equality.

Ok what I said sounds way worse then I intended it to.

Doesn't help that a lot of jerks basically do make it a "us against them" in a "gays are bad" and others have an overly completion attitude "but they can already marry what else do they need?".

So basically

EVERYONE is stupid.
Its even sadder when  you tell those people who fight for gay rights youll help them and they call you evil hetero scum.
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55218 on: July 30, 2014, 12:10:18 am »

guys that cease was pointed at more than one person

we really do not need this

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #55219 on: July 30, 2014, 12:20:20 am »

No?  You aren't Toady and if all debate on this topic is to be stopped then I would prefer the random hate stopped as well.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55220 on: July 30, 2014, 12:23:35 am »

Let me see then... a musing.

So it has been a while since my dog passed away and my cat has been moved out of the house.

And Oddly enough even though I thought I'd be all done with having a pet.

I am oddly enough really heart felt longing for one.

The human mind is weird.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #55221 on: July 30, 2014, 12:23:58 am »

No?  You aren't Toady and if all debate on this topic is to be stopped then I would prefer the random hate stopped as well.
The point was more along the lines of we don't need a repeat of what happened last time, so everyone either drop it or take it to PMs.  :-\

Also, I just found my cat sitting in the sink.
Which was full of water.
Cat, why are you weird?
Take a closer look at this text!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55222 on: July 30, 2014, 12:26:15 am »

I don't know why cats love sinks so much...

Laptops I understand they are warm and smell like you.

But Sinks?

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #55223 on: July 30, 2014, 12:35:38 am »

My cats like to sit on wet clothes.

When you've got a basket full of stuff from the washing machine, they try their utmost to hop in it and just sit there.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #55224 on: July 30, 2014, 12:42:41 am »

I don't know why cats love sinks so much...
Laptops I understand they are warm and smell like you.
But Sinks?
There are a couple of different reasons:
1) They are usually nicely rounded about the same size as the cat.
2) They are nice and cool most of the time. Your cat has extra fur insulation that you don't.
3) They are smooth, which means the cat doesn't have a problem with their fur catching on it and getting rubbed the wrong way.

Though it's all highly dependent on the individual cat, of course.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55225 on: July 30, 2014, 12:50:09 am »

WOW!

Just found out Bagel is a real name.

Ok then...

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55226 on: July 30, 2014, 12:52:05 am »

WOW!

Just found out Bagel is a real name.

Ok then...
Mmm. Bagel is so tasty.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #55227 on: July 30, 2014, 03:51:07 am »

[eating out joke]

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #55228 on: July 30, 2014, 03:52:59 am »

When ever the apartment's cat is at his friendliest, he starts playfully clawing and biting.

Its like I get that's how cats play with each other but I can't really let you do that.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55229 on: July 30, 2014, 06:50:56 am »

I've often found my cats chillin' in the bathtub over the years. They have trouble cooling down on hot days, after all.

Although it was actually rather weird seeing my old cat sit out in the rain without a care, back when we lived on a mountain where it rained all the damn time. He'd just sit there, in the same spot where he was sitting beforehand, without so much as batting an eye. This is the same cat whose primary mode of affection was cramming his face into people's armpits, and who I once saw doing the exact same thing to my boots when I wasn't wearing them.
Oh, and he'd often seemingly 'forget' what he was doing in the middle of grooming himself, and end up with his tongue poking out in a comical fashion as he peered at whatever distracted him. He was one adorable cat. He was pretty much the "boss" of any pets we had, too, even as old as he was.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 3680 3681 [3682] 3683 3684 ... 11037