Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3267 3268 [3269] 3270 3271 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14470855 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #49020 on: May 09, 2014, 12:33:44 am »

Reverse searching most of mine returns either plain colour squares or horribly blurry photos. The Arxscan and the top hat and the beardy one would probably return other things.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49021 on: May 09, 2014, 12:38:26 am »

Usually people can reverse search my avatars. That's what makes them fun, though~ :3
Don't fall for it, at least not at work.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49022 on: May 09, 2014, 12:45:20 am »

Reverse search any of my avatars and you get uh...

* Iceblaster goes to do so.

Legion Dance Party: Results.

Joshua Goddamned Graham: Results.

I never asked for pics: Results.

Ezio Auditore Poni: Results.

LOOK IT'S A PUMBLOOM!: Results.

The best detective: Results.

You get rather average things.

To it's credit, when given the game grumps animated the majority of the stuff under similar images are also from game grumps animated.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #49023 on: May 09, 2014, 12:47:37 am »

I get pushed back to the original Wikimedia commons picture that I cropped for my avatar; though I also get a lot of other pictures of various people with brown/black skin in front of black backgrounds.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #49024 on: May 09, 2014, 01:03:04 am »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #49025 on: May 09, 2014, 01:16:49 am »

well all my avatars come from very specific sources...so yeah!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49026 on: May 09, 2014, 06:44:55 am »

Whenever I need a new avatar, I just go to google images and pick something related. Nothing epically convoluted here.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #49027 on: May 09, 2014, 09:02:24 am »

Whenever I need a new avatar, I just go to google images and pick something related. Nothing epically convoluted here.

That's actually how I got my current avatar, except the owl wasn't even tangentially related to what I actually was searching for.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49028 on: May 09, 2014, 09:52:58 am »

Someone paying over 100 bucks for a less then 15 dollar food item.  Only 1.  Probably get more bang for buck if the fellow ordered a few more pieces.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49029 on: May 09, 2014, 09:54:44 am »

When I bother to eventually change my avatar after it gets old, Daleks everywhere.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #49030 on: May 09, 2014, 10:00:38 am »

That's actually how I got my current avatar, except the owl wasn't even tangentially related to what I actually was searching for.

Were you looking at straw hats or something?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #49031 on: May 09, 2014, 10:01:00 am »

My head hurts, but only if I move. Sitting still and staring at my phone screen is ok, and so is TV, but the moment I get up bam aching head.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #49032 on: May 09, 2014, 10:03:03 am »

Were you looking at straw hats or something?

No. That would make too much sense. Unfortunately, I cannot remember what phrase I was looking for, but I specifically picked the owl because it came out of nowhere.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49033 on: May 09, 2014, 11:06:14 am »

Today possibly the most perfectly timed coincidence occurred.

One of my friends was trying to get a signature off everyone in the school year because some people are leaving and sentimentality and things. We were sat in McDonalds waiting around and talking with everyone else there and stuff, and he was getting a signature off someone and complaining that he's still around 15 short of the full 160 something he needs, and I pointed out that, "Maybe the person you needed to sign it was you all along," and he went and checked and sure enough he hadn't signed his own. He opened his mouth to no doubt express what a revelation this is, when a woman who just walked in spontaneously starts holding a high note. No reason that I could see, but she had her arms raised slightly and everything. Cue about 4 seconds of confused looks before laughing.
I felt bad about laughing later though because I saw her talking to herself and am now pretty sure she had some sort of mental disorder. Doesn't make the timing any less amazing though.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49034 on: May 09, 2014, 11:19:45 am »

Today possibly the most perfectly timed coincidence occurred.

One of my friends was trying to get a signature off everyone in the school year because some people are leaving and sentimentality and things. We were sat in McDonalds waiting around and talking with everyone else there and stuff, and he was getting a signature off someone and complaining that he's still around 15 short of the full 160 something he needs, and I pointed out that, "Maybe the person you needed to sign it was you all along," and he went and checked and sure enough he hadn't signed his own. He opened his mouth to no doubt express what a revelation this is, when a woman who just walked in spontaneously starts holding a high note. No reason that I could see, but she had her arms raised slightly and everything. Cue about 4 seconds of confused looks before laughing.
I felt bad about laughing later though because I saw her talking to herself and am now pretty sure she had some sort of mental disorder. Doesn't make the timing any less amazing though.
Just because a person talks to herself doesn't mean she has a mental disorder. I mean, I talk to myself occasionally and I am perfectly sane - all of the voices tell me that. Except Edelbert Y. Pippengsberryworth, but he's a jerk.
Pages: 1 ... 3267 3268 [3269] 3270 3271 ... 11037