Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3185 3186 [3187] 3188 3189 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14447891 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #47790 on: April 22, 2014, 02:49:24 pm »

Nah, that's pretty normal.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #47791 on: April 22, 2014, 04:14:32 pm »

So while the cable guy came and set up our cable/internet, and connected my computer, he didn't tell me the password to the internet. No PS3 connection for me.

Did he leave you the packaging for the modem? Standard industry practice is to have all the access codes written there.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47792 on: April 22, 2014, 04:32:49 pm »

I got it earlier today, so it's fine I have PSN now.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47793 on: April 22, 2014, 04:33:30 pm »

I'm playing an MMORPG and some guy on my friends list from two years ago pm's me.  He asks if I can help "test something", and never says what it is, or where he is, so I ask him questions, trying to figure out what he wants.  He says "nvm :\" after explaining almost nothing. 

This never happens with my real friends.  They say what the want when they ask.  "Can you pick me up from the airport?"  "Can you help me move?"  The only other people that do this are my parents, and I have no clue why they do it, but they only do it occasionally.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47794 on: April 22, 2014, 05:07:41 pm »

Looking at the Mafia board, I can't see why people like playing it (except people like Jim. He seems to get some horrible glee from it) given how stressed a fair number of people seem to get.

That is "taking it too seriously syndrome" also known to infect people who like sports.

Or, if you believe the rumors, me who loves videogames but seems to do nothing but talk about how much I hate them :P

Or more seriously... They like it because they can get so stressed out from it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #47795 on: April 22, 2014, 05:15:40 pm »

Looking at the Mafia board, I can't see why people like playing it (except people like Jim. He seems to get some horrible glee from it) given how stressed a fair number of people seem to get.

That is "taking it too seriously syndrome" also known to infect people who like sports.

Or, if you believe the rumors, me who loves videogames but seems to do nothing but talk about how much I hate them :P

Or more seriously... They like it because they can get so stressed out from it.
>_>

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47796 on: April 22, 2014, 05:51:47 pm »

Ohh I can poke fun at myself, I am a rather negative person Tiruin :P

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47797 on: April 22, 2014, 05:55:45 pm »

I'm rather staring more at greatorder because other than quite much ASK us about why we play like so, given his observation (and that we've a WHOLE THREAD about those matters and queries), he decides to post and generalize us on the WTF THREAD.

I mean really, WTF.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47798 on: April 22, 2014, 05:59:13 pm »

I'm rather staring more at greatorder because other than quite much ASK us about why we play like so, given his observation (and that we've a WHOLE THREAD about those matters and queries), he decides to post and generalize us on the WTF THREAD.

I mean really, WTF.

That makes you SOO angry! :P

Remember he is an outsider looking in. He is only going to see the more noticeable aspects then the subtle ones.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #47799 on: April 22, 2014, 05:59:58 pm »

I mean really, WTF.

He didn't generalize anyone, just that one person at least seems to get a weird satisfaction from it and that it looks stressful. And if you didn't mean to confuse Neonivek you REALLY should of just quoted the person you actually mean to quote.

You don't live up to your personal text very well either, you know that right?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47800 on: April 22, 2014, 06:02:20 pm »

Was more of shock and...err, whatever feelings one can associate with the letters of WTF. :P
You don't live up to your personal text very well either, you know that right?
...Yes. :(

late-edit: I mean, the first time I read the last sentence there, it was in an offensive tone... Guess I'm too concerned. :/
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:13:53 pm by Tiruin »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47801 on: April 22, 2014, 06:02:55 pm »

Neonivek you REALLY should of just quoted the person you actually mean to quote

I did...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #47802 on: April 22, 2014, 06:04:14 pm »

Uh, there's no comma in there. I mean Tiruin. Unless my brain is doing more grammar derping. Issues with self taught language ahoooyyy. .V
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47803 on: April 22, 2014, 06:05:25 pm »

I have more issues than you (on self-taught language) ;_;
And yours wasn't even an issue xD It was the...err, forum post-format? It moved that part of the sentence to a whole new line.

Late-editII:

I mean really, [its the] WTF. [thread. *points at title* He could've just asked and I'm concerned about why he posts it in a thread for shock or amazement or...stuff like that. :/
Capitalization was more for drawing the eye than emphasis]

Remember he is an outsider looking in. He is only going to see the more noticeable aspects then the subtle ones.
Now I get what you meant by angry! D:
I meant it like the above but it seems it doesn't go through the text well (thanks typing :I)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:27:54 pm by Tiruin »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47804 on: April 22, 2014, 06:06:32 pm »

Uh, there's no comma in there. I mean Tiruin. Unless my brain is doing more grammar derping. Issues with self taught language ahoooyyy. .V

Oopsie
Pages: 1 ... 3185 3186 [3187] 3188 3189 ... 11040