Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3181 3182 [3183] 3184 3185 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14452390 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #47730 on: April 21, 2014, 02:21:58 pm »

Pretty much any conspiracy theory that doesn't end in a monarch, illuminati or aliens ends in jews because of this.
If you haven't seen conspiracy theories where they end in a monarch, Illuminati, or aliens AS WELL AS Jews then you're not looking hard enough.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47731 on: April 21, 2014, 02:23:04 pm »

Damn alien jews controlling the king of the illuminati that runs the government.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47732 on: April 21, 2014, 02:25:02 pm »

I heard a garage band performing a death metal cover of Misty Mountains Cold.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #47733 on: April 21, 2014, 02:36:24 pm »

Pretty much any conspiracy theory that doesn't end in a monarch, illuminati or aliens ends in jews because of this.
If you haven't seen conspiracy theories where they end in a monarch, Illuminati, or aliens AS WELL AS Jews then you're not looking hard enough.
They're not allowed to hold joint power, it's the Caesar effect. Alien-jews running the illuminati who control the world through monarchs and oligarchs is allowed, but you can't have them all have a spread of power - that would be chaos. And one thing I know about conspiracy theories, is that they are not made by paranoid people looking for fear. They're made by two types of people:
  • Paranoid people looking for structure. If you can order the power structure in a neat pyramid that has an eye watching you then that is structure, and a lot less threatening than the idea that no one is in control;
  • People working for the CIA.

Plus America does have a lot of concerning situations that demand conspiracy, like the times where news station owners have their babysitters mysteriously murder their children and then cut their own throats, police of course treating it as a murder suicide just as the news station rolled stories about money laundering. Or nukes get moved around without paper trails. Or the times where affluent American bankers commit suicide by nailgun or exploding car. Or the times where the American government is doing MKUltra tier shit. Or mass surveillance. Or fed bankers accidentally lose billions in the couch.
You can see why people want their illumanti pyramids. It's scary shit, and illuminati pyramids make you feel safer - you'd much rather know someone with power over your life wants you dead/close to it and hasn't gone about it than to know they have power over your life and you don't know what they're doing with it.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #47734 on: April 21, 2014, 02:36:37 pm »

Merging the topics of the posts above LW's, Illuminati King is a name I am seriously considering nicking for band-naming purposes.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #47735 on: April 21, 2014, 02:41:11 pm »

Also compare to the Knights Templar. Wealthy merchants get their wealth redistributed by burning torch and pitchfork century after century for quite a while in Europe. Heck, even the Catholics had all their shit nicked by protties a bunch of times.

I love how the Knights lead to Malta getting featured in so many stories about spies and conspiracies.  I think more fictional characters have been to Malta then real world people have.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #47736 on: April 21, 2014, 03:46:19 pm »

So Janet apparently really, really doesn't appreciate it when I air out things happening to her on here when I need to vent. Well I guess I won't be doing that anymore.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47737 on: April 21, 2014, 03:59:58 pm »

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #47738 on: April 21, 2014, 04:00:55 pm »

I think more fictional characters have been to Malta then real world people have.

I've been to Malta..

I am mostly fictional, though.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47739 on: April 21, 2014, 04:05:16 pm »

I was sitting on the computer, minding my own business, when suddenly I was hit with the urge to buy a Russian Army spade. Just out of nowhere.

But goddammit I have no way to buy one.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #47740 on: April 21, 2014, 04:52:34 pm »

[size=78%]Knit tie? Where's Knit tie? He once killed a wolf with and icepick, he should be able to fetch an army spade.[/size]
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47741 on: April 21, 2014, 04:54:11 pm »

Knit tie? Where's Knit tie? He once killed a wolf with and icepick, he should be able to fetch an army spade.
Is that what you meant?

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47742 on: April 21, 2014, 04:56:03 pm »

Knit tie is too busy knitting ties and Gustin jeans from wolf pelts. He can't be bothered with petty favors like fetching army spades.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47743 on: April 21, 2014, 05:20:51 pm »

Sure I can get my hands on an army spade. The problem is delivery.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47744 on: April 21, 2014, 05:40:07 pm »

It's simple, you just have to throw it. It's only a few thousand miles, should be easy.
Pages: 1 ... 3181 3182 [3183] 3184 3185 ... 11040