Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3157 3158 [3159] 3160 3161 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14461894 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #47370 on: April 15, 2014, 04:10:34 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pure WTF right there :P

Darth Alexeyevich Vader. He is a politician, and it is traditional to address people with their third names in order to show respects in Ukraine as well as in Russia.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #47371 on: April 15, 2014, 05:50:35 pm »

Apparently people are complaining that the Wii U is expensive even though it costs way less than the other next-gen consoles.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #47372 on: April 15, 2014, 05:50:45 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pure WTF right there :P

Darth Alexeyevich Vader. He is a politician, and it is traditional to address people with their third names in order to show respects in Ukraine as well as in Russia.
I think this belongs in the happy thread. Is Vader running for Ukrainian president not a thing to be pleased about?
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Mighty Sekolah

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47373 on: April 15, 2014, 05:56:24 pm »

In other news, I keep getting the mysterious urge to ominously say "mighty Sekolah!" every once in a while.
You called?

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #47374 on: April 15, 2014, 06:02:16 pm »

Say it, and they will come.
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #47375 on: April 15, 2014, 06:49:20 pm »

Apparently people are complaining that the Wii U is expensive even though it costs way less than the other next-gen consoles.
Well its hardware is rather under-powered compared to the other consoles, and it doesn't have any exclusive games that make most people feel it's worth the purchase.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47376 on: April 15, 2014, 06:55:19 pm »

Well its hardware is rather under-powered compared to the other consoles, and it doesn't have any exclusive games that make most people feel it's worth the purchase.
Considering how few games I know of for nextgens that are actually exclusive to them, I'd totally get a Wii U. But Pikmin 3 alone is not worth the price of a console, even though I really want to play it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #47377 on: April 15, 2014, 07:10:10 pm »

Ah, I'm finally in on this debate.

You see, the real problem is that they don't have a pokemon console game for it, because as everyone knows pokemon console games are the reason people buy consoles. :P

More seriously, they're missing a mariokart and a zelda game. They've had it out for a year or two, and no mariokart or zelda. Think, TP came out for wii at the same time as the wii, mariokart came out... the year after, I believe. An animal crossing investment is another good choice.

Maybe they could try to get Mojang on board-- the other nextgenners both have MC on 'em.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47378 on: April 15, 2014, 07:19:05 pm »

TP came out at the same time as the wii because otherwise it would've been a GCN game only. (i still wouldn't count the wii version anyway, tis only a mirrored world of the one where link is properly left-handed).
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47379 on: April 15, 2014, 07:23:33 pm »

I don't get why everyone complains when Link isn't left handed. It's a different Link in every iteration. There could be a right handed link.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #47380 on: April 15, 2014, 07:24:28 pm »

here's a picture of Greninja fighting Mega-Man from the next Smash Brothers

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #47381 on: April 15, 2014, 07:27:05 pm »

It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47382 on: April 15, 2014, 07:29:15 pm »

Not sure if sarcasm or if my phone's screen isn't good enough.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #47383 on: April 15, 2014, 07:33:45 pm »

I just want to hug it~! It looks so plush and shaded goodly
It's FEF, not FEOF

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47384 on: April 15, 2014, 07:49:32 pm »

I have considered getting a Wii U for the sole purpose of playing the new Smash Bros. I probably won't (shit's expensive), but maybe when it's released I'll judge it based on what I see later.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.
Pages: 1 ... 3157 3158 [3159] 3160 3161 ... 11040