Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3141 3142 [3143] 3144 3145 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14464400 times)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #47130 on: April 09, 2014, 07:06:53 pm »

We're getting kicked out of our apartment. Part of me feels like this should go in the rage thread, but I'm not enraged, just moderately upset and confused as to why.

I'd probably be more upset if the new place didn't sound significantly better than the apartment we have. It actually has some sort of storage room, here everybody just shoved their excess shit into my closet.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:24:35 pm by Steelmagic »
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47131 on: April 09, 2014, 09:31:42 pm »

I forgot about this.

My ear had been blocked up a bit for a couple of days, and the day before yesterday, I felt something brush against my hair and land on the floor. Picking it up, it was a ball of earwax. A big (for earwax) one.

No idea what caused that.

The vast majority of the time it is either because you have been sick a lot lately or you got hair stuck in your ear.

You are lucky it came out on its own... I've had terrible blockages for weeks before. Luckly I can handle them now

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #47132 on: April 09, 2014, 09:39:33 pm »

This is my WTF.

Not because it's weird, but because of my reactions to it. On the one hand this is great. On the other god dammit I have to knock every single one of these leaves down by hand now so I can get apples and worms and saplings.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47133 on: April 09, 2014, 09:43:24 pm »

This is my WTF.

Not because it's weird, but because of my reactions to it. On the one hand this is great. On the other god dammit I have to knock every single one of these leaves down by hand now so I can get apples and worms and saplings.
What's the mod for the 3D lanterns?

Also, worms?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #47134 on: April 09, 2014, 09:45:27 pm »

The gold lanterns are from bibliocraft, worms (silkworms) are from ex-nihilo. The modpack/map I'm playing is the Agrarian Skies pack on the Feed the Beast launcher.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #47136 on: April 09, 2014, 10:47:00 pm »

I just figured that at least some of those were troll answers.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #47137 on: April 09, 2014, 11:07:16 pm »

Youtube options DID go paid. Within like two weeks of me starting to use it even. What the fuck?

Does anyone know something that makes youtube bigger? Because the large player really isn't large enough for me ever since I got to using a 1080p monitor.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47138 on: April 09, 2014, 11:15:59 pm »

Have you tried just using fullscreen?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #47139 on: April 09, 2014, 11:17:29 pm »

Yeah but I don't want my entire screen filled. Sometimes I like to sync up watching stuff with other people. Otherwise it would be great.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #47140 on: April 09, 2014, 11:23:44 pm »

Get Youtube Center, it will allow you change the size of it.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47141 on: April 09, 2014, 11:56:49 pm »

Youtube player will scale up if you zoom in using your browser. Ctrl+mousewheel~

I have like, a 150% zoom on almost all pages, sometimes up to 200 if the site is a little on the small side. Yey 32+ inch TV!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #47142 on: April 10, 2014, 03:24:42 am »

Youtube player will scale up if you zoom in using your browser. Ctrl+mousewheel~

I have like, a 150% zoom on almost all pages, sometimes up to 200 if the site is a little on the small side. Yey 32+ inch TV!
* Objective mutters about technobarbarians. > n >
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47143 on: April 10, 2014, 03:57:49 am »

So I just discovered the Mafia subforum.

You see, I know what Mafia is, in theory. But I didn't expect that. I click a link in somebody's sig, yes? And then I read and I'm like, "Why is Vector being so mean to this person?" And then I'm like, "Why is everybody being so mean to everybody?" And then I'm like, "Is this still Bay 12?" I saw the nicest people on this forum flip out on each  other like a slopbucket full of bromine. It was glorious, and I wasted spent four hours reading old threads.

I believe that the Mafia subforum is where Bay 12 goes to lose its collective shit. I am oddly tempted to join, but I don't think I would be able to actively participate, since I only have internet access for, like, three hours a day.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #47144 on: April 10, 2014, 05:31:51 am »

So I just discovered the Mafia subforum.

You see, I know what Mafia is, in theory. But I didn't expect that. I click a link in somebody's sig, yes? And then I read and I'm like, "Why is Vector being so mean to this person?" And then I'm like, "Why is everybody being so mean to everybody?" And then I'm like, "Is this still Bay 12?" I saw the nicest people on this forum flip out on each  other like a slopbucket full of bromine. It was glorious, and I wasted spent four hours reading old threads.

I believe that the Mafia subforum is where Bay 12 goes to lose its collective shit. I am oddly tempted to join, but I don't think I would be able to actively participate, since I only have internet access for, like, three hours a day.
Why do you generalize and insult us so.
 :'(
Pages: 1 ... 3141 3142 [3143] 3144 3145 ... 11040