Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2788 2789 [2790] 2791 2792 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14439874 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #41835 on: December 28, 2013, 08:11:27 pm »

wow
The best part. Best part. That bottom one. Someone paid someone to make that. That's, just. Just. What. No. I have to say, whoever that was, I probably wouldn't have voted for them anyway, but anyone who pays someone to make something like a doge meme. I will not vote for that person. I don't care who they are or what their position is. I don't care if voting them into office would make puppies crap rainbows for the rest of eternity. No vote, ever, under any circumstance.
That reminds me of the time where some American gov branch was using a gif of Doom Paul celebrating the apocalypse to announce the opening of some sort of water system.
I'm not sure how you can be that bad at internet.

To be fair, the internet doesn't understand that gif either.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #41837 on: December 28, 2013, 08:21:14 pm »

To be fair, the internet doesn't understand that gif either.
In the gif's defence, you could have stopped this.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #41838 on: December 28, 2013, 08:26:09 pm »

they made an image based on it, though, yeah
Which was exactly what I was saying. That politician, apparently, paid someone to make a doge meme image. I could not vote for someone that would do that. Ever. I will not support a person for office that wastes funds on making something that takes like five freaking seconds with paint to make. That's a sign of either gross technological incompetence, mindbogglingly extreme laziness, or corruption (give brainless, skill-less makework, register extravagant hours, pay ridiculous amounts. S'actually a fairly standard means of attempting tax fraud, iirc.). And that's just one of the aspects of what's wrong with that. It's just. It makes me hope it's paid for by people that hate the person and are trying to assassinate their character. If so, it worked.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:31:24 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #41839 on: December 28, 2013, 08:38:59 pm »

Don't worry; when I run for President of the Earth and dictate to you all exactly how you may or may not go about hating each other over petty issues like the bigots you are, I will make sure to doodle my own posters.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:45:08 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #41841 on: December 28, 2013, 08:48:12 pm »

Don't worry; when I run for President of the Earth and dictate to you all exactly how you may or may not go about hating each other over petty issues like the bigots you are, I will make sure to doodle my own posters.
For that, future tyrant, I will endeavor to make your assassination as quick and painless as possible. You may be intending to be a despot, but at least you won't be as wasteful as you could be.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #41842 on: December 28, 2013, 09:14:08 pm »

wow
The best part. Best part. That bottom one. Someone paid someone to make that. That's, just. Just. What. No. I have to say, whoever that was, I probably wouldn't have voted for them anyway, but anyone who pays someone to make something like a doge meme. I will not vote for that person. I don't care who they are or what their position is. I don't care if voting them into office would make puppies crap rainbows for the rest of eternity. No vote, ever, under any circumstance.
Wow, that's almost as dumb as that time a senator described the internet as "a series of tubes".

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41843 on: December 28, 2013, 09:21:55 pm »

wow
Wow, that's almost as dumb as that time a senator described the internet as "a series of tubes".
What?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #41844 on: December 28, 2013, 09:31:09 pm »

SERIES OF INTERCONNECTED TUBES

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41845 on: December 28, 2013, 09:42:35 pm »

It's not a big truck, you see. You can't just dump something on it.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #41846 on: December 28, 2013, 09:44:02 pm »

wow
What?
Here. The same guy has also said "my staff sent me an internet".

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41847 on: December 28, 2013, 09:48:03 pm »

wow
What?
Here. The same guy has also said "my staff sent me an internet"...
... Yesterday, and it arrived at my office this morning.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #41848 on: December 28, 2013, 10:01:38 pm »

That's a painfully slow connection there.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #41849 on: December 28, 2013, 11:20:57 pm »

Well they did send him a whole internet, so it's actually probably pretty fast considering.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 2788 2789 [2790] 2791 2792 ... 11040