Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2787 2788 [2789] 2790 2791 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14441540 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #41820 on: December 28, 2013, 05:38:52 pm »

Oh my god his email is penguinsofhonor. I don't like this.

That's really creepy.

But then, you did link your email address in your profile, which might be a poor idea if it's not a dead drop.

Great, I dumbly checked some box when I made this account six years ago and now I'm going to die in a creepypasta because of it.

seven days of nintendo 64 mario castle shenanigans

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41821 on: December 28, 2013, 05:40:53 pm »

That's really creepy.

But then, you did link your email address in your profile, which might be a poor idea if it's not a dead drop.

Great, I dumbly checked some box when I made this account six years ago and now I'm going to die in a creepypasta because of it.

seven days of nintendo 64 mario castle shenanigans
One of us. One of us. One of us.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #41822 on: December 28, 2013, 05:41:33 pm »

In other news, the Dino Run chatbox is currently insane. Also, if anyone wants to race, Lythronax on Bonedocks.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41823 on: December 28, 2013, 05:42:01 pm »

That's really creepy.

If it helps, you could always just filter them to delete automatically.

Or, y'know, post them here for us all to have a laugh at, because odds are it's either someone doing it as a joke or a sorta pathetic troll.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41824 on: December 28, 2013, 05:59:56 pm »

In the interest of "family", I have to visit grandparents. Like many peoples', my grandparents are religious, conservative, and, well, bigoted. Three choice bits from the past two hours with them:

- We should implement general blue laws prohibiting all shopping on Sunday mornings to encourage church attendance.
- My cousin who sold his car (1) got "jewed" on the sale price, and (2) could have gotten more money selling it to "a bunch of Mexicans".
- Obama, who is apparently (according to him) my registered-Democrat mother's "favorite president", wants to make Puerto Rico a state for the two free Democratic senators.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41825 on: December 28, 2013, 06:55:31 pm »

First point: That's actually kinda funny.
Second point, part A: What does that even mean?
Second point, part B: As a someone who lives in the southern most part of California, that's not actually accurate.
Third point: Hell, I wouldn't mind a few more Democratic senators.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #41826 on: December 28, 2013, 06:59:02 pm »

Stereotypical racism about Jewish people being tight with money, I suppose. I assume he got a bad price on the car, a 'Jewish' tendancy. I think.
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41827 on: December 28, 2013, 07:00:21 pm »

First point: That's actually kinda funny.
And what exactly is funny about theocracy?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #41829 on: December 28, 2013, 07:32:27 pm »

*coughs nervously* seriously, though, I don't care about your opinions, but I don't want this to turn into a political thread either. Calling theocracy 'oppressive' is one thing, but simply calling it stupid is quite another.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41830 on: December 28, 2013, 07:37:54 pm »

No, it's definitely stupid.
No Gods, No Masters.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #41831 on: December 28, 2013, 07:48:10 pm »

No, it's definitely stupid.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #41832 on: December 28, 2013, 08:03:34 pm »

wow
The best part. Best part. That bottom one. Someone paid someone to make that. That's, just. Just. What. No. I have to say, whoever that was, I probably wouldn't have voted for them anyway, but anyone who pays someone to make something like a doge meme. I will not vote for that person. I don't care who they are or what their position is. I don't care if voting them into office would make puppies crap rainbows for the rest of eternity. No vote, ever, under any circumstance.

they didn't make the doge meme

it was already made

they made an image based on it, though, yeah

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41833 on: December 28, 2013, 08:06:50 pm »

*coughs nervously* seriously, though, I don't care about your opinions, but I don't want this to turn into a political thread either. Calling theocracy 'oppressive' is one thing, but simply calling it stupid is quite another.

Attempting to force a system of belief to become a system of government is not a viable plan. Attempting to do things that are quite obviously going to end poorly is often said to 'be stupid', in the vernacular. It's not a commentary on religion, it's a comment on idiots trying to apply religion to governments.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #41834 on: December 28, 2013, 08:08:23 pm »

wow
The best part. Best part. That bottom one. Someone paid someone to make that. That's, just. Just. What. No. I have to say, whoever that was, I probably wouldn't have voted for them anyway, but anyone who pays someone to make something like a doge meme. I will not vote for that person. I don't care who they are or what their position is. I don't care if voting them into office would make puppies crap rainbows for the rest of eternity. No vote, ever, under any circumstance.
That reminds me of the time where some American gov branch was using a gif of Doom Paul celebrating the apocalypse to announce the opening of some sort of water system.
I'm not sure how you can be that bad at internet.
Pages: 1 ... 2787 2788 [2789] 2790 2791 ... 11040