Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2727 2728 [2729] 2730 2731 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14433311 times)

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #40920 on: December 03, 2013, 09:56:51 pm »

That awkward moment when you're arguing over who's the hottest male actor with your friends when you yourself, are a straight male.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #40921 on: December 03, 2013, 10:08:17 pm »

That awkward moment when you're arguing over who's the hottest male actor with your friends when you yourself, are a straight male.

Awkward? I do that all the time! :)

The time where I was complaining about my bum being too big... THAT was weird. XD

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40922 on: December 03, 2013, 10:44:22 pm »

I just got Sonic Lost World today. The game just randomly throws you into the middle of some story and I feel like I missed something. Why don't they explain what the lost hex is in the opening cut scene? And why is the game so slow paced when the entire point of Sonic is that it's supposed to be fast paced?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #40923 on: December 03, 2013, 10:49:58 pm »

You must be straighter than an artifact adamantine spear, because most people can still tell attractiveness in a man even if they're straight males.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #40924 on: December 04, 2013, 12:31:00 am »

*checks youtube*

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this information:
{Long string of letters and numbers and upon refresh...changes}
Ehh, monkeys?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40925 on: December 04, 2013, 12:33:35 am »

You must be straighter than an artifact adamantine spear, because most people can still tell attractiveness in a man even if they're straight males.

I can't. I can only tell when a man is VERY attractive. It's either 'Man' or 'very attractive man'. There is no middle ground. I can't tell if a guy is 'kind of' attractive or anything like that. And I don't mean those guys in women's magazines that are muscularly well defined and statuesque. I mean like, normal men that are very attractive. Otherwise, all men are just men to me, but I can discern levels of attractiveness in women. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40926 on: December 04, 2013, 12:39:24 am »

*checks youtube*

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this information:
{Long string of letters and numbers and upon refresh...changes}
Ehh, monkeys?
That's been there for years. No idea what error(s) cause it, but I see that page every now and then.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40927 on: December 04, 2013, 12:40:25 am »

I can't. I can only tell when a man is VERY attractive. It's either 'Man' or 'very attractive man'. There is no middle ground. I can't tell if a guy is 'kind of' attractive or anything like that. And I don't mean those guys in women's magazines that are muscularly well defined and statuesque. I mean like, normal men that are very attractive. Otherwise, all men are just men to me, but I can discern levels of attractiveness in women. :P
I'm gay and I can barely tell, bro. S'all good.

I just leave it at "Do I want to sleep with them, and/or cuddle them?" and if the answer is yes, then they're hot and/or cute respectively. :V

But like, degress? Whether one person is more attractive than the other? No clue.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40928 on: December 04, 2013, 02:23:10 am »

So apparently, according to a very short test based on the kinsey scale, I am either an F, which is a mis-test or an unusual person, or a 3, equal parts hetero and homosexual.

Honestly I consider myself open-minded about the same sex.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40929 on: December 04, 2013, 02:53:53 am »

The Kinsey scale is kinda... inadequate. It's a single dimension scale when there are numerous variables when it comes to gender and relationships (much less all forms of relationships).

I'm mostly attracted to dudes romantically and ladies physically. Where do I fall? Depends which thing you ask about.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #40930 on: December 04, 2013, 03:04:49 am »

I'm attracted pretty much exclusively to women... but I feel like I could reciprocate romantically with a man. No sexual attraction at all, though, so I probably wouldn't.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40931 on: December 04, 2013, 05:54:35 am »

A few moments ago I've been told that I need to act more ladylike. Damn. They didn't even mean that as an insult.

I might have to create a thread in LA concerning this, my head's full of fuck due to that statement.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #40932 on: December 04, 2013, 06:19:41 am »

The question is... are you a lady?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #40933 on: December 04, 2013, 06:37:02 am »

Ehh, I really think they mean the 'characteristics stereotyped unto a lady' by that :P

Meaning..erm. More calm, or empathetic towards others or..more organized and stuff? The problem with labels is that they're commonly used, and their context usually fades and can easily be misused. >.<

...Unless they mean literally?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40934 on: December 04, 2013, 08:45:55 am »

I still struggle to understand how people like Herschey's chocolate. Tastes like Cadburys with an aftertaste of vomit.

As far as I remember, it's made with milk that's gone sour as opposed to non-bad milk. So that's why it tastes and supposedly smells odd (basically no sense of smell, myself, so I can't tell).
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 2727 2728 [2729] 2730 2731 ... 11039