Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2664 2665 [2666] 2667 2668 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14442710 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #39975 on: November 10, 2013, 06:05:30 am »

But RAM doesn't matter that much, does it? :/ There are four RAM slots anyways...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39976 on: November 10, 2013, 12:38:01 pm »

WARNING: Disturbing mindfuck

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #39977 on: November 10, 2013, 01:06:20 pm »

Speaking of Hitler:
Monoglian Neo-Nazi environmentalists on a visit to a local quarry set up by foreigners.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39978 on: November 10, 2013, 01:07:06 pm »

Go away evil Carl Sagan nobody likes you.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39979 on: November 10, 2013, 01:42:31 pm »

-snip-

I think this is the most disturbing image of the Mongolian Neo-Nazis:

They also apparently call their leader '1984 Big Brother', cos, why not?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39980 on: November 10, 2013, 02:10:55 pm »

Somewhere, in an subterannian underwear store, the facist offspring of Kublai Khan is plotting his future vision of an ethnically pure mongolain people standing astride the world like gods in thier jackbooted heels, with nifty undergarments keeing thier netherregions warm and toasty.
This is a blank sig.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #39981 on: November 10, 2013, 02:15:09 pm »

I did some research, and apparently ex-Soviet Jewish Neo-Nazis is also a thing. Fairly bizarre.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #39982 on: November 10, 2013, 02:25:55 pm »

So I'm playing oblivion for the first time in a while. Since it's been a hell of a long time since I did. And while looking around Anvil and trying to remember what the hell I even had enabled in this install a FUCKING VAMPIRE attacked me out of a garden and I ended up running around town square trying to kill it before the guards came in to assist.

What the hell mod did this even? Who sent you? Who sent yoooouuuuuuu.
@Janet: All your mods are merging together into a single entity!

That's actually a fairly good idea to do for Oblivion mods, I've found: take all the mods you know you want to play with every time, and merge them together. Easier to keep track of. Can also be helpful when you want to add some new items or whatnot from multiple mods to levelled lists.

Also, whilst typing that up a fly fell off the ceiling and landed right behind my keyboard. Cold must be getting to the bastards finally.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #39983 on: November 10, 2013, 02:51:58 pm »

But RAM doesn't matter that much, does it? :/ There are four RAM slots anyways...

My computer was completely crippled due to having only 3 GB because I keep a lot of things open at one time. I doubled the RAM with this upgrade.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39984 on: November 10, 2013, 04:15:50 pm »

Monoglian Neo-Nazi environmentalists on a visit to a local quarry set up by foreigners.
Is that Obama on the left?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39985 on: November 10, 2013, 04:28:54 pm »

Is that Obama on the left?
Now that you mention it, is she smoking a Nigerian Birth Certificate?

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39986 on: November 10, 2013, 05:04:38 pm »

I've heard of Mongolian Neo-Nazis before. It was on a wikitravel article I read a year or two ago, I've always wanted to visit Mongolia you see, and it interested me that there were such gangs targeting foreigners that met Mongolian women in nightclubs and so on. Apparently though they target Chinese people above all.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 05:06:50 pm by Owlbread »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39987 on: November 10, 2013, 05:19:25 pm »

Which, given the track record between Mongolia and China, isn't all that surprising. I vaguely remember the Great Wall of China being built to keep them out? Or am is my brain not braining correctly?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39988 on: November 10, 2013, 05:24:36 pm »

Well the problem is that the Chinese government effectively "colonises" territories by annexing the land somehow, as in the case of Inner Mongolia, Tibet and Uyghurstan, and encouraging Han Chinese people to move there. They eventually outnumber the indigenous people, making it impossible for the territories to ever break free. There are people in Mongolia and Kazakhstan and other countries that border China that are very, very worried that the influx of Chinese people into their countries through immigration will eventually erode the native people's grip and allow the Chinese to finally annexe them.

I believe that certain Soviet governments have carried out similar policies in Russia and the former USSR.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39989 on: November 10, 2013, 05:28:07 pm »

China: Not a nice country.
Pages: 1 ... 2664 2665 [2666] 2667 2668 ... 11040