Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2457 2458 [2459] 2460 2461 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14433447 times)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #36870 on: August 30, 2013, 07:02:38 pm »

Japanese banana commercial.
Oh god that commercial. I think it's up above never say no to panda on the strangeness scale.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36871 on: August 30, 2013, 07:38:13 pm »

Oh god that commercial. I think it's up above never say no to panda on the strangeness scale.
Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas!
What's so strange about one's passion for such a nutritious and delicious fruit?
Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas! Buy our bananas!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36872 on: August 30, 2013, 07:42:40 pm »

What's so strange about one's passion for such a nutritious and delicious fruit?
Pro-tip: use transparent text in the future. White text stands out slightly.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #36873 on: August 30, 2013, 07:43:29 pm »

Pro-tip: use transparent text in the future. White text stands out slightly.
And enormously on Darkling.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36874 on: August 30, 2013, 07:45:59 pm »

Japanese banana commercial. YOU KIDS AND YOUR SPREADING OF KNOWLEDGE
What's so strange about one's passion for such a nutritious and delicious fruit? EYE REMEMBER WHEN TRANSPARENT TEXT WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL
Pro-tip: use transparent text in the future. White text stands out slightly.NOW I HAVE TO HIDE THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES IN OBSCURE PLACES

We need a new theme. A theme that is rainbows. Bay12 takes itself too seriously with these "OH GOD MY EYES" and "basement pro" themes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36875 on: August 30, 2013, 07:50:35 pm »

Japanese banana commercial. YOU KIDS AND YOUR SPREADING OF KNOWLEDGE
What's so strange about one's passion for such a nutritious and delicious fruit? EYE REMEMBER WHEN TRANSPARENT TEXT WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL
Pro-tip: use transparent text in the future. White text stands out slightly.NOW I HAVE TO HIDE THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES IN OBSCURE PLACES

We need a new theme. A theme that is rainbows. Bay12 takes itself too seriously with these "OH GOD MY EYES" and "basement pro" themes.
Nice try, but I don't leave blank space under my posts :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36876 on: August 30, 2013, 07:51:15 pm »

yo what the flying fuck
So I am generally going to take their representation of events at face value.
I'd like to add that 'Wunderlich' translates to something like off, or strange - which seems awfully unlikely, to say the least. Anyway, the obligation to send your kids to school ("Schulpflicht", school duty) was a major step forward when children were usually only sent to school when not needed for farm work.
Or factory work.
Or coal mine work. You get the picture ;)
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36877 on: August 30, 2013, 08:07:39 pm »

I didn't know transparent text was a thing. Anyways, it was supposed to be subliminal. It's also a continuation of a joke from another thread, so it's also kinda supposed to be obvious (if that makes any sense).
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:09:42 pm by Lagslayer »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #36878 on: August 30, 2013, 08:08:07 pm »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36879 on: August 30, 2013, 08:32:31 pm »

Fusco may be reported to the FBI?    :[

Quote from: poet;1303090
I'll be reporting this to the authorities, while moderation sits idly by. You morons are going to allow misfits to destroy your forum by slandering forum members, and you do nothing.
I'm an ---- activist, and compose and read an original poem, commemorating World ---- Day, for the past 3 years, at City Hall. Better persons than you have passed from this plane, due to ----. Know that, you skank.  The FBI has sent me a complaint form. I have all the info I need to expedite matters. Will be in touch.

I wasn't that trollish, I only made a few lighthearted nicknames . . .

:[
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36880 on: August 30, 2013, 08:48:12 pm »

I have no idea what that is about. Like at all. Who is that talking? Who is Fusco? Why are they being reported? What lighthearted comments?

Seriously No Clue.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36881 on: August 30, 2013, 08:49:54 pm »

Oh.  Fusco is me.  My last name.  Not terribly worried, but how often does one receive such a threat.

:[  How dare I call a liberal raciest.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #36882 on: August 30, 2013, 08:50:37 pm »

Oh, everyone on this forum's probably on a watchlist :P

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #36883 on: August 30, 2013, 08:50:57 pm »

Pff, it's not like the FBI will actually take him seriously...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36884 on: August 30, 2013, 08:54:31 pm »

Oh.  Fusco is me.  My last name.  Not terribly worried, but how often does one receive such a threat.

:[  How dare I call a liberal raciest.
Dear FBI

This person called me a racist on this forum. Please execute him with lethal injection.

Sincerely, Poet

I really like to imagine this letter being sent and agent Bob gathering everybody around to get a laugh.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."
Pages: 1 ... 2457 2458 [2459] 2460 2461 ... 11039