Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2425 2426 [2427] 2428 2429 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14431926 times)

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #36390 on: August 17, 2013, 02:46:01 am »

It turns out that only the ring finger on my left hand can open bottles of soda. I'm starting to develop a callous there.
Plastic or glass? The latter sounds painful.

Oh, most definitely plastic. I'm not quite that stupid.

Maybe it's my body's way of telling me a bottle of soda every day isn't an ideal way to bump up my calorie intake.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #36391 on: August 17, 2013, 08:27:10 am »

Wow thats a lot of spam
It's FEF, not FEOF

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36392 on: August 17, 2013, 08:52:45 am »

I think I broke cleverbot. The first word I said was "ooc". It tought for 3 minutes and didn't respond.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36393 on: August 17, 2013, 08:55:27 am »

I think I broke cleverbot. The first word I said was "ooc". It tought for 3 minutes and didn't respond.

it tried to go out of character but responding was its character.

real simple.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36394 on: August 17, 2013, 10:08:53 am »

Why is it that the people I talk to about Skyrim manage to sell me on The Sims 3 instead of Skyrim itself? Either way I think I have an excuse to not visit /vg/ for a while.

Also why is it that I keep repeating myself? This is like that week I tried Everquest all over again.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:11:11 am by MadMalkavian »
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36395 on: August 17, 2013, 10:10:57 am »

Why is it that the people I talk to about Skyrim manage to sell me on The Sims 3 instead of Skyrim itself? Either way I think I have an excuse to not visit /vg/ for a while.

Eww really?

I mean I love the Sims and The Sims 3 is no exception... But I realize my love for it is like the love between someone and their abusive boyfriend... it isn't healthy.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36396 on: August 17, 2013, 10:19:30 am »

Eww really?

I mean I love the Sims and The Sims 3 is no exception... But I realize my love for it is like the love between someone and their abusive boyfriend... it isn't healthy.

I think my relationship with The Sims is healthier than that, but it doesn't explain why 4chan's "Video Game Generals" or /vg/ board has "/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General" threads where all they do is talk about the latest "waifu" they made in Skyrim and the lewd things they're going to do to each other's waifus.

Most of these people were turned onto Skyrim by The Sims 3 and even go as far as to turn mods for The Sims 3 into mods for Skyrim. Either way they managed to sell me on The Sims 3 more than the Sims 3 threads on /vg/ could. Still makes me wonder how that happened though.

Also now I want to play The Sims 2, which is what I have installed on my machine. Just as well, I need a break from Morrowind after completing the House Redoran storyline last night. Also, at least those Elder Scrolls threads that sold me on The Sims 3 aren't about Barcode Kanojo. That game sounds like suffering.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:22:13 am by MadMalkavian »
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36397 on: August 17, 2013, 10:21:38 am »

The difference between The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 is as follow

The Sims 2 is better but it certainly has a lot of loading screens.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36398 on: August 17, 2013, 10:23:03 am »

So the other day I was... stuff(Forget :P) and when my cat sat on my lap the most absurd thought entered my head. 'She wants to be evulz and take over the world'

I don't know if I should listen to my brain or if I should punish it by finishing some thread on the TGstation forums Corai showed em.

ON TOPIC

Sims 2? *Squeee* I love that I played it... for a long time. Love it. Recently got into mods. Love those. True it's just the base game, but hey! Sims 2 :D

[/fangirlboyitmomentover]

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36399 on: August 17, 2013, 10:26:23 am »

The difference between The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 is as follow

The Sims 2 is better but it certainly has a lot of loading screens.
Don't ruin it for me. I've wanted to get a copy of The Sims 3 since it was released and I am already sold on it. I don't need someone telling me all of the negative things about it because that's going to just upset me and make me want to isolate myself again.

So the other day I was... stuff(Forget :P) and when my cat sat on my lap the most absurd thought entered my head. 'She wants to be evulz and take over the world'

I don't know if I should listen to my brain or if I should punish it by finishing some thread on the TGstation forums Corai showed em.

ON TOPIC

Sims 2? *Squeee* I love that I played it... for a long time. Love it. Recently got into mods. Love those. True it's just the base game, but hey! Sims 2 :D

Cats are awesome and would make the most cuddly and adorable villains. Also mods tend to ruin games for me so I play most of my games without any mods outside of the occasional bugfix. That includes The Sims 2 just as much as it includes Morrowind.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36400 on: August 17, 2013, 10:29:09 am »

ON TOPIC

Cats are awesome and would make the most cuddly and adorable villains. Also mods tend to ruin games for me so I play most of my games without any mods outside of the occasional bugfix. That includes The Sims 2 just as much as it includes Morrowind.

Heh. Yeah you are right on that, and about mods, I can totally understand, not everyone wants to be able to fuck with your sims in the most absurd ways(Insiminator? Anyone know/remember/whatever that?)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36401 on: August 17, 2013, 10:41:34 am »

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36402 on: August 17, 2013, 10:48:00 am »

ON TOPIC

Heh. Yeah you are right on that, and about mods, I can totally understand, not everyone wants to be able to fuck with your sims in the most absurd ways(Insiminator? Anyone know/remember/whatever that?)
I used to use that when I did mod The Sims 2 but only as far as to help lesbian couples have children without having to adopt. Now these days I don't bother with it since I don't really want to use mods anymore since in hindsight they do kind of ruin the game for me.

Now for something a little more on-topic and with the thread's purpose, Bing seems to think that pictures of Ron Jeremy baking cookies has some relevance to my search for pictures of Rainbow Dash. This baffles the mind.

Okay, did not see that coming.
I don't get it.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36403 on: August 17, 2013, 11:13:29 am »

Ok... I checked out that My Immortal Web series and...

I actually recommend it. I won't spoil anything but it somehow transforms the bad into good.

It is honestly the biggest WTF of all.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 11:15:43 am by Neonivek »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36404 on: August 17, 2013, 11:18:03 am »

Ok... I checked out that My Immortal Web series and...

I actually recommend it. I won't spoil anything but it somehow transforms the bad into good.

It is honestly the biggest WTF of all.
Neo we are learning way too much about you.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 2425 2426 [2427] 2428 2429 ... 11039